+27717403094 @#$black magic spells caster @#$physic traditional online healer

• Ancestral spiritual healing lost love spells Caster +27717403094
    Abdul Basser plays an important role in black white magic. And some of the white magic spells are Marriage Spells, Witch Craft Spells of Lust Spells, attraction love spells, binding love spells, are in demand. Magic Love Spells for New Love or magic Love Spells to Attract new Love are very common spells. Looking for Magic Spells to attract new love or spells to attract new love. Come here where many powerful love spells are available. Love spells can be used as Protection Spells especially to Protect Marriage or Divorce as Marriage Spells. Break up Spells or Breaking Love Spells or Divorce . Sometimes Love Spells are used to get back your Lost Love, Break up spells, or Love Spells, who is with someone else. Like Anti Love Spells or Love Separation Spells or to attract you're Lust Spells
    Tel: +27717403094
    Email:[email protected]
    www.africanspellscaster.co.za

• Anybody using Octane and V6 might find this interesting ;) http://render.otoy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41584

• @'hzr':

To work around the texture limit you can try to create singular textures for each and every prop. In Daz Studio you can do this with the Texture Atlas feature. This works for the figures and clothing too, so you should play around a bit with it.

my thanks !
    i played with the atlas a bit when experimenting with daz <-> unreal

@'hzr':

You can also save quite a bit of memory by using some of the inbuilt octane patterns. There are a few for effects like noises, marble, fractals, tiles and wood too I believe. These do not use up tons of memory and render fast, it is just a bit of work to create something out of these.

i use procedurals … when i'm not too lazy :p

@'hzr':

Other than that, not much you can do other than buying a card with alot of ram.

yep… i need to become rich !

• To work around the texture limit you can try to create singular textures for each and every prop. In Daz Studio you can do this with the Texture Atlas feature. This works for the figures and clothing too, so you should play around a bit with it.

You can access Texture Atlas from your main toolbar, and if it is not showing up there you can hit F3 to bring up the customize menu. On the left side under Texture Atlas. Just open it so it shows an icon next to it, then go to the right pane click on Toolbars and then drag the icon into one of those, or create your own toolbar and drag it in there.

You can also save quite a bit of memory by using some of the inbuilt octane patterns. There are a few for effects like noises, marble, fractals, tiles and wood too I believe. These do not use up tons of memory and render fast, it is just a bit of work to create something out of these.

Other than that, not much you can do other than buying a card with alot of ram.

• i read a thread on octane forum about applying a shell on your gee-graphted figure - it was a pain to put in motion the 1st time i tried (kept on messing up, bug, bad day ^^) but in the end, it does work around that until its fixed.

Re: Genesis 2 - Conflit

Postby SiliconAya » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:56 pm
    In Daz Studio:

• Load in figure/object.
    • Apply Geo-Grafts.
    • Apply morphs.
    • Apply materials.
    • Pose.

Creating Geo-Shell:

• Select figure/whatever you want to make a geo-shell of (always the base figure, not the geo-graft).
    • Under the Create menu pick 'New Geometry Shell'.
    • Change any options you want (default should be fine in most cases), press accept.
    • Select the geo-shell if it didn't auto select and under Mesh Offset, change Offset Distance (cm) to 0.00
    • Select the original figure and turn the visibility off.
    • Select the Geo-Graft and turn the visibility for it off as well.

In OcDS:

• Go to the Materials tab, you should now see the geo-shell as well as the original figure. The geo-shell should have all the same surface names as both the original figure AND the geo-graft. (Ignore the original figure and geo-craft from now on).
    • Apply your materials to the geo-shell's surfaces. Treat it as you would anything else in OcDS.

Note:

• If you want to change the morphs and/or pose of anything you made a geo-shell of, you have to do it to the original figure and/or geo-graft. You then have to press the reload button in the view port, as OcDS does NOT automatically detect changes to geo-shells (same as it doesn't detect changes to SubDivision Level, which also requires a reload).
    • OcDS doesn't seem to understand any of the shell visibility options (Surfaces or Face Groups), so you can't use them (Reality did/does), so there's a bunch of cool things you can't do with geo-shells in OcDS (for example, leave the original figure visible and make a geo-shell that is only visible on certain parts of the body and apply different materials to the geo-shell, eg on only one eye, this allows for a simple way to have different coloured eyes without the need to do image editing of textures. I used this method here http://siliconaya.deviantart.com/art/Di … -379112582 to change just her upper left arm and left thigh, so that appears just those parts of her limbs have been replaced, leaving her orginal lower arm/hand and lower leg/foot. I really wish I could do this in OcDS).

I think that covers everything, if not let me know and I'll see if I can help.

source: http://render.otoy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=39987&hilit=shell

//

made this scene with 5 figures + props and … of course, had to scale down (1/4) all textures, get rid of props (was above the 144 rgb textures limit)
    http://cyprine2013.deviantart.com/art/Adventure-471512699

any tips on how to cram MORE into a scene ?

• well.. atm the moment the only big problem left (in my case) are those geocraft bugs… hope they dissapear with that new plugin for oct2 :) or is there another technical workaround that i missed?

• If you are using an hdri to get an interior lit with indirect light then make sure to not use ambient occlusion but instead use diffuse with 1 or 2 depth and specular depth at 7-10 if you are using medium for skin shaders. This way the renders will look comparable to pathtracing because not every item will be lit by the hdri from all sides. Ambient occlusion. which is the default direct light variant, can be used for some very fast renders but at the expense of accuracy and the artist having to apply some tricks to make it appear realistic.

@eclesi4stik youre right about the samples per second not always being that important but the direct light kernel is just clearing noise way better than the pathtracing one. And with 3 titans having less samples per second isnt as painful I assume ;)

• Some tips on using hdri maps with direct lighting would be nice. Well that is if someone has a good experience working with that kind of setup.
    I'm having a difficult time setting up simple interior scenes, and keeping them well lit without washing them out…
    Any thoughts on that would be most appreciated.

• administrators

@'eclesi4stik':

I like this one the most

but Octane's skin SSS isn't anywhere near as good as Vray or Arnold, etc… I don't generally use it, cause it just increases rendering time, should have another go though :)

• One thing i've tested the Directlighting & Path Tracing honestly the amount you win on MSamples/sec is very insignificant (on my renders, see below: Path Tracing = 20-29 / Direct Lighting = 23-24).

The importance to tweak your materials ? (Skin or other) Have a look here:

On clothes look at this shoe with or without material tweaking:

Renders talk by themselves :), as i said before YOU CAN SAVE YOUR TEMPLATE! 1st time editing will take some times (still quicker than Vray) but after with one click you can apply the settings on your object each time you use it (i.e: you find a very good skin settings on your V4, just save it & then you could apply it to all Millenium 4 Figure).

Btw remember more your objects will gain in accuracy more you will lost in MSamples/sec
    i.e: on my V4 renders above without retouch on my config:
    Path Tracing
    MD: 2
    Filtersize: 1
    1400x1600
    HDRI

• 3 Titans
      ===> ~ 29 Msamples/sec

With SSS down to 20-26 MSamples/sec (depend of the settings used for my SSS).

• Yeah, the version is not the newest OctaneRender I guess. Havent spoken to t_3 in a while but I think he mentioned that he usually lags behind a bit, as most of the other plugin devs do too.

Btw, this is how the skin looks right now. Direct light kernel with 7 to 10 specular depth and 0.3 AO distance. All the other settings are basically default. And the scene is lit by an hdri and nothing else.
    http://i2.minus.com/iLXxEFipuMNUd.jpg
    This one here shows the kernel settings and I just added a bit of bloom and saturation
    http://i4.minus.com/ico5CKtTnC81d.jpg

It is not the absolut perfect skinshader but it gives a nice softness and also displays reddish translucency effects on the ears and fingers etc.

Why screenshot it? Just use the OctaneRender standalone and import it there. Then you can see the material and all of its settings and just recreate it within the Daz Studio plugin :)

• i've looked around but

DAZ Studio plug-in for OctaneRender does unfortunatey not support import/export in Octanes native .orbx or .ocs

would you screenshot the material nodes & post ? with added pedagogic virtue that it will force me to understand while rebuilding it (vs. using pre made)
    ty in advance

• just right click into the scene manager and use "Import", then browse to the file you want to use. Should give you a red material macro that you can double click on to open it up and edit, so you can load in your own textures etc.

I am using the standalone OctaneRender for this btw.

• now, err, where does the .orbx go ?
    i was looking for some folder where my own presets would be but cant find 'em… must be blind

• :)

Ah theres one thing I forgot to add. I got the best results with a specular depth of 7. The default 5 will make it look too dark/dull. And of course you should make sure to adjust the AO distance parameter that it gives decent contact shadows but doesnt darken out the whole image so much. The default value of 3 means 3 meters of contact shadow which is way too much. Values of 0.5-1.5 are normally quite okay for most scenes.

• loaded, will be back with tests :)

• For those who would like to try using the direct light mode to get alot more speed, I found a decent solution for a fast skinshader. Using a very simple two materials mix of a specular material with absorption and broad reflection to give a nice sheen, and a glossy material to give the general diffuse colour and detail reflections.

You can download the material here. It is just a very early version with no bumps, just basic reflection and a diffuse colour map. So do not expect it to be the wonder solution. I just placed it together to get some nice translucency and softness and something that works in direct light mode.

https://mega.co.nz/#!tRYBlQBJ!LFGhATu2fkx52Tl1yu7nMDOrXlWYNwT5wBvxlgPbjmc

Let me know if it works well for you.

• Lights better & better :), still one problem => your skin tex needs to be more vibrant (as the cloth tex).
    For the clothing part you have to play with Spec/Roughness/Bump map, don't know how Octane Daz react with the Bump map but in Poser since the 1.5 bump map looks very very good!

Pathtracing / PMC are the best render "engine", others will decrease A LOT hte quality. Reducing noise is not an easy task you have to play with your lights/shadows + a better graphic card(s), you can reduce the necessary render time by reducing the Max Depth.

I will post soon (when my comic will be finished ^^) a tutorial to explain how to get "good" textures or instead how i do my renders :).

• ty for the tips !
    here is a render with octane's sunlight + a mesh light (path tracing)
    http://cyprine2013.deviantart.com/art/MI003b-453586283

but yes, the sss, the light, the geometries, this all take a while to compute in a path tracing kernel.
    i had a look a Direct light (with ao) and the estimated render time droped drastically, but since the way mats & light are set up made it lookd meh - definitly an area to explore tho.

• For quick and noise free results on skinshaders in interior scenes you might want to look at direct light mode and using absorption as scattering medium instead of scattering.

You will not get that red ears look from it, but absorption still gives you some nice skin softness, which is the most important part in my oppinion. While scattering does not work with direct light mode, absorption does and it clears alot faster. It is a bit trickier to set up and you will most likely have to experiment a bit until you find the best look, but it could save you alot of render time. And for those red tones on ears, fingertips etc you can always just tweak your textures a bit and add more red in those areas and then slot this into the transmission.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.