Best Digital Marketing Agency in Hyderabad

• Inovies is the best web designing and digital marketing company in Hyderabad India. We are creating new strategies to make your business listed in google's top position. We also generate traffic to your website and create brand awareness.

• A very interesting topic that I have considered, I think this is one of the most important information for me. And I'm glad to read your article. Thanks for sharing! driving directions

• Sorry Lustplorers Episode 11 took so long but we had problems with our computers and we needed a holiday :D Well, it's here now for you all to enjoy and we're already working on the next Episode but it shouldn't take as long as this Episode did but we can't give you a date when it's out so it'll be out when it's finished ;)

The Lustplorers finally returns to the Cargo Cruiser and they are glad to meet JEN again after so long. Sierra and Rihanna discover an unknown creature in a container that JEN found in space and try to bring her back to life. Captain Coxxx takes a well-deserved rest, or does he?

[attachment=2669]

You can buy the comic here: Lustplorers Episode 11 and in the future it will be release on Affect3D store :D

• Hm. Dunno why I never stopped off in here before. Superheroes, girls with purple or streaked hair, even some dude I'm not entirely sure is or isn't Louis from L4D…Shit. You got my attention. :)

• It's here, Lustplorers Episode 10 :D I'm already working on the art for Episode 11 but it's going to take some time ;)

To get their freedom back the Lustplorers accept the mission from Kram to rescue Rihanna, but things don’t turn out the way it should on a foreign planet. Sometimes a Sci-Fi isn’t far away from a Fairy Tale and even Zombie Stories.

[attachment=2418]

You can buy the comic here: Lustplorers Episode 10 and in the future it will be release on Affect3D store :D

• I'm so happy to see 150,000+ Visitors coming to my blog, thank you all ;)
    I have been ill so the comic was on hold but Lustplorers Episode 10 artwork is done, just the script is being worked on, you all will see it this month ;)

• @'fredfred5150':

I've had a thing for Black Cat since I was a kid, so I like this pic :)

btw: where did you get the costume?

The outfit is from the vendor "Pretty3D", here's the link for it: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/black-snow/104052 and it's on sale ;)

• @'fredfred5150':

I've had a thing for Black Cat since I was a kid, so I like this pic :)

TerryMcG made one http://terrymcg.deviantart.com/art/Black-Cat-for-Poser-401839417

• I've had a thing for Black Cat since I was a kid, so I like this pic :)

• The Amazing Spider-Man 2 game came out this week and I wanted to do a artwork for it, enjoy everyone ;)

[attachment=2360]

• Happy Easter everyone, hope you all enjoying your chocolates because she is, hee, hee, hee :D

[attachment=2312]

• @'aguinness':

:huh: I thought Mother's Day was in May…

30th of march was the festival of Salus on ancient Rome. Maybe Jepner is a roman pagan revivalist. This would make sense given that there is a character on chapter 9 who is from Yllyria, who is the latin name for the balkans. :P

• :huh: I thought Mother's Day was in May…

• Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's out there :D

[attachment=2222]

• Wow, its already the ninth episode. Time flies… :)

• It's here, Lustplorers Episode 9 :D We are also trying something new but we'll be keeping it a secret for the time being ;)

The Lustplorers are now in a confinement cell on Clove-9 station and it won't be easy to get out. When Captain Adam Coxxx try to plead their cause, Sierra and Zalula discover a different way to escape…

[attachment=2215]

You can buy the comic here: Lustplorers Episode 9 and in the future it will be release on Affect3D store :D

• It's finally here, Lustplorers Episode 8, sorry it took longer than I thought and Dandino had some problems with his computer, maybe he needs Sierra to fix the problems :) Well, Episode 9 is being worked on :D and will be finished when it's finish ;)

After losing contact with the Cargo Cruiser and desperately searching for food, the Lusplorers reach the spatial station Clove-9, commanded by Admiral Kram, an old friend of our heroes. They find the snack-bar where they finally can eat… and meet some strange new friends.

[attachment=2093]

You can buy the comic here: Lustplorers Episode 8 and soon becoming to Affect3D store :D

• Happy new year everybody :D

[attachment=1959]

• Merry Christmas everyone :D Don't worry, Lustplorers Episode 8 is still being worked on and will be finished sometime next year ;) However, doing these comix for you certainly makes it a thrill so thanks to you all for sporting and making my dreams come true :D I wish you all a very Happy Christmas ;)

[attachment=1934]

• Another Lustplorers comic for you all to enjoy, Episode 8 will take more longer to do so it'll be finished when it's finish ;)

The Lustplorers are upgrading the new shuttle and going for a flight test. But it doesn't all got to plan and they end-up getting stuck in space… Jen, the absent-minded A.I., doesn't even help because she’s busy doing something else.

[attachment=1841]

You can buy the comic here: Lustplorers Episode 7

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.