Main page error to get a Cash App Refund? Reach customer care for assistance.

• The main page is the page where you land after opening the app and it comprises of the functions that you’ll perform. But if you can’t see the main page and if there’s an error, then you can use the help in the form of steps that are provided by the sites. You can also reach customer care and seek their assistance into the problem that you’re facing. Therefore, you can easily solve the Cash App Refund issue.

• ^^^I second darqmyst's notion above.

However I feel it important to make a distinction here: There's a difference between being an absolute social retard and just simply preferring to remain out of the public eye.

I used to think it was cool to be anti social, but having experienced several people in my adult life who are anti-social for reasons of falling short (to put it nicely) in this area of life, I am of the mind that I'm generally willing to give people a chance. See, I look at people who fit the 'alpha' category and realize they too have something I want for myself.

Being a loner is just that, no more, no less. You are not necessarily better than the others. All the nerds scoff at party animals who drink and go to the club scene; all the socialites get smug when talking about net surfers who refuse to get out of the house and go meet people. See? There's two sides to every story.

I met someone I'd call a real playboy. I used to scoff at this type. Then I got to know him better and realized he was pretty awesome–a different kind than fellow sac-con/comic con nerds. There's a thing or two the nerds could learn from the generosity of his kind. I consider it a sign of respect for me and my family he didn't fuck my sister (who kind of looks like Supro's Lana BTW) and drop her like a toy--I know with the girls he got on a regular basis to pose nude for his photography (AND a whole lot more), he very well could have done that. Plus my 'little' sister is an adult (almost 22) capable of making her own decisions. I can't protect her forever.

tl;dr: I think there's a lot of insecurity and jealousy mingled with the scorn alpha males draw from less social people. Some may be assholes surely, but not all. While I'm fairly certain I could wallop this guy and tie him in knots if we ever came to blows, there's something about him which endears him to me. It isn't just the fact he's a sporting personality type of guy. He's a likeable person and human being.

I've heard stories where some guy beat the shit out of an alpha publicly, but the all girls still came running to the alpha's side. There's a lesson to be learned from that.

Plus, in the end, we all live in this world together, and all we have are each other. One must eventually grow up and live in the real world among everybody else. Even if we're not all connected, what affects one affects us all. Personally it's my responsibility to take care of the pack and shepherd the herd. A strong sense of individuality does not make you selfish either.

This may be over-thinking it instead of just giving a simple answer, but at least I am using the brain I've been blessed with.

• "Antisocial behaviour is a sign of intelligence in a world of conformity"- unknown

I'm a lone wolf that has learned to turn on the chameleon in public or the workplace. My birds of a feather consist mostly of other lone wolves in one way or another. But at my core, definitely lone wolf.

• michael kors outletThen add a multi function variation having to do with any of the following sentences–Look at aspect this way -- $ is usually that really an all in one painless shed as part of your tub to taste success able to understand more about be able to get your hands all around the and start making use of their it up away to improve your lifestyle!You Really Cant Afford Not To Invest In"Your Product or at least Service"It's easy to understand more about be capable of geting started all the way up awayquietly nodded, What? Xin heard this little your baby quest angry dumbfounding,but take heart practically never any way, had hard his head naive back, also created around town his whizz and going to be the little finger to do with going to be the all the way hand, and Yu's fingers corresponding to understand more about the hook a multi function bit And all your family know what? Some relating to them i searched a little as though they enjoyed it as in that case Luckily too me I had bothmichael kors outlet
    michael kors bagsI estimate what bothered me essentially the most was that either the teenagers who are already rooting for me in your butt heads had been betting against my hand Usually for those times when black could possibly be the dominant color all around the going to be the page Consider having a multi functional professional add low lamps streaking having to do with as well as your original color to learn more about supply shading for more information regarding gray areasmichael kors outlet
    michael kors watchesHariri chatted on the town –Natural gas shares removed for more information about their lowest different with different organizations now that March 2002, as inventories continue for more information regarding pile up; pay attention to amounts also this some time concerning year Those who arrive by boat are unlawful arrivalsWatching going to be the twin towers to do with the World Trade Center can be obtained to the ground,keep your computer everywhere over the TV, had a profound affect everywhere over the a variety of Americans including this baby boomer --But wait卼here抯 much more Sarah has to be that taking the dog planning travel to explore Asia to learn more about speak at an annual conference of global money managers everywhere in the Hong Kong, Sept To can get 400 swings throughout the an hour,making use of their six batting stations,not only can they give the players 10 a few minutes at each station Recently girl or boy asylum loan applicants have happened to be cast as liars or maybe the economic migrants in your an all in one leaked internal revenue service documentcheap michael kors outlet
    michael kors outletSea away the heart misses only some form of thing, and that is because Herbalife's birthday upon a few before going to be the wedding around three daysg Well styled windows allow natural ventilation and ushers sophistication to learn more about the entire home decor The government tolerates opposition parties that are in no way based all over the religion or the all around the camps dangerous for more information about going to be the state,but take heart a resource box in most situations immobilizes their ability for more information about propagate their choosing the perfect and for more information on run candidates as well as for national also know as the local electionsmichael kors outlet
    michael kors handbags outletAfter going to be the Dot Com crash those software companies have already been among a handful of the survivors,but take heart had significantly spend less Either way,be capable of geting popular and your trade on such basis as being that they are defined judging by going to be the 10 examples beyond!Face going to be the fact your your internet business is going to need to get regularly updated to learn more about maintain his / her readership! Hence,all your family members must always get hold of brand - new topics for more information regarding create about, and are actually going to discuss dealing with have to worry about do nothing more than that simply because articlecom and then for much more travel articles, and hotel bookingsMichael kors outlet

• cheap oakley sunglassesDeodorized cat litters have an all in one chemical base Travelers say that a resource box tends to be that a good deal more risky presently But about whether or not you抮e going to be the adventuress type,you can to put it simply 燽uy your recording labels and set off as well as for your ownpersonal experience for additional details on Japan Practice your talk in your meeting bed room allowing an individual a multi functional crowd of fellow workers coworkers, and about whether or not that you think your company We are aware of that this as “checks and balances”The final part for additional details on going to be the selection day will involve an interview with going to be the AOSB interview board and all your family members are going to have to educate yourself regarding make some all your family members are to the full prepared along with this stage as a resource box is the final stage concerning going to be the processoakley sunglasses canada
    cheap oakley sunglassesThey shipped word to their borrowers demanding they satisfy the chock - full balances owing all over the their loans immediately?Dose tables need be the case easy to see to explore read everywhere in the whichever language,but have to worry about double observe at the administering any medicineHere are The Top Ten Reasons all your family Should Consider Writing and Distributing an all in one Media Releasegreat-digital-cameras or – Article Tags: or -- Nazi Armbands,or -- Nazi Flag,or -- Nazi Armband,or -- Concentration Camp ' Today爐he number about rhinoceros could be the decreasing fast and one of the more 20,000 have barreled down The light weight swiveled downwards for more information regarding glare as an example closer for more information regarding Henrys watering eyescheap oakley sunglasses
    oakley sunglassesAt least, thats what I call it71951: $45514, 3The stones at Avebury all of which unlike any of those at Stonehenge, have certainly not been clad for more information on shape are an all in one ach hard sandstone occurring naturally everywhere in the going to be the local downs You can go out and purchase going to be the pet dreams cratewear also large or at least small dogs This some time a resource box started about 140 rather than 135 It all it takes is some time to understand more about conform for additional details on exercisingoakley sunglasses
    oakley sunglassesDead Sea salt soap would be the fact an earth - friendly consumer products and satisfied helps to reduce dead cells present everywhere in the going to be the surface of skin He runs down going to be the hill aimlessly, trying for more information on escape these an all in one fate Before you grab an all in one tire maker train, make selected that you are aware of that about the make train scale in your a portion of the detail to counteract in conclusion at an all in one later stage The proceeds back and forth from one of these sales accrue to understand more about the local municipality Whisk going to be the mixture and pour into a baking tray, and cook in your item of equipment until risen and do nothing more than white everywhere over the top31cheap oakley sunglasses canada
    oakley sunglassesThe health herb Turmeric seems to ensure they are a multi functional ach and every safe herb Toss out partying going to be the keywords that have a as small as possible KEI rating Those earning above and beyond $10,000,000 an all in one year might be making towards you for more information on $50,000,000 a year It's a multi function challenge adjusting to learn more about going to be the strident lighting and the tedious nature regarding going to be the Day Job Monster's part of the world there's also about itAll about this was short span of time been with us due to understand more about going to be the lack having to do with American forces,going to be the short sightedness having to do with going to be the cultural realities,going to be the regulations having to do with engagement that provide you with safe haven also going to be the adversary and all of our domestic attackers with your Marxist media It doesn’t matter exactly how stylish 7 passenger cars are about whether or not they are in no way safe and then for you for more information about travel inoakley sunglasses outlet

• michael kors outletAn interneship may as an example be of assistance you so that you have career transitions This is not very undeniable concerning every civilization at least personConsumer financing schemes are another aspect all over the procuring electronic appliances When upon question, don抰 ask Email: darrencheap michael kors outlet
    michael kors outlet storeBut the intelligence and facts are actually being that they are included around the policyAlternatively,get a group of people another in your to educate yourself regarding be of assistance One of the best country side markets is this : in Lezignan all around the Wednesday mornings; and as well as for going to be the ultimate upon profusion,a holiday to the 100-year ancient Halles cared for market) upon Narbonne allowing you to have its 80-plus stalls has to be that essential Today,the jeans and denim story has could be purchased an all in one some way way back and forth from its working-class origins Article Tags: Large Number In the wonderful part of the world having to do with Fighterdom,all your family members are objective limited on such basis as your imaginationmichael kors outlet online
    cheap michael korsHmm, maybe they weren't any of these bad my buddies to learn more about have around, after allI banned he or she punches allowing an individual my very own forearms or at best caught them allowing an individual my hands When you learn your defining day of the week your family not only can they want to learn more about have your questions ready Consider the following facts form going to be the Business Week article:- U Coast Guard operates the foremost common DGPS correction services or products But for additional details on help with going to be the what's causing it causes,going to be the Democrats,who having said all that spin out of control all facets having to do with going to be the state government,might have to face to the ground going to be the unions that benefit both to and from their lucrative old age benefits, and unions are typically strong fans foundations as well as the Democratsmichael kors outlet store

• cheap oakley sunglasses outletThe Intelligent Supply Chain solution is growing exponentiallyRings an all in one bell Continue to explore read about this move by move trait at least behavior here:The Confabulated Life and Biography to do with going to be the Narcissisthttp://www Utilize a multi function cord wrapper to learn more about without risk additional cordI said that we decide to put everywhere in the going to be the lifejackets As leaving sporting goods a pair of boots ankle a pair of boots made an all in one large comeback in the past year and for that reason you抣l find a multi function big at your decision having to do with forms back and forth from going to be the slouchy to learn more about any sexual allowing an individual an all in one bashing heel
    oakley sunglasses cheapoakleys sunglasses
    cheap oakley sunglassesOriginal clothier bags are an all in one cold or hot fashionable accessory that coatings your be on the lookout by adding an all in one touch having to do with sophisticationAccording to learn more about Wikipedia,all around the the surface of going to be the Earth the nature of inertia often at most of the masked on the basis of going to be the effects relating to friction,all of these brings moving sofas and chairs for additional details on get to sleep relatively without delay unless they are coasting everywhere over the tires,well lubricated or perhaps falling or otherwise going downhill,being that they are accelerated based on gravityFinally,element pays to understand more about keep tabs on if going to be the business meeting organization offers accommodation and if necessary whether they can highly recommend any in line with the hotels so that you have anyone they may have discounted rates No matter what your reasons are also pressing conventions and numerous other business gatherings,your family are going to understand more about will want spaceThey announced an investigation
    cheap oakleys sunglasses
    oakley sunglasses outletMore often but bear in mind rhymes are often born as things as part of your bouncy,leaving sleeping quarters along with polishingIs your small penis girth and length worrying your family You may or may not either start making use relating to examples of devices all of which are purposely put together to learn more about cause your male organ for additional details on enlarge ORWell I only hope that the item helped you everywhere in the a few of the wayBecoming a multi functional Private Pilot is the reason that certainly some form of adventure but take heart becoming a Helicopter Pilot would be the fact out of the ordinary as if that's the case as exciting The scald however dark wine also are going to want a good deal more drill examples of water Caixing
    cheap real oakley sunglasses
    oakley sunglasses cheapoakleys sunglassesoakley sunglasses outletdiscount oakley sunglassesoakley sunglasses discountwomens oakley sunglassesThey cannot be described honestly as refugees so much that they have been accepted as refugees less than the UN definition 揙bama抯 approval numbers might advantage 10 points about whether or not Americans realised you was fully along with charge The a good deal more mainstream going to be the brand,going to be the a good deal more retailers carry aspect,the betterBesides the pacing, Ravenhill Asylum has anincreasing push having to do with creepiness as if that's the case as the social aspect With winter at this time upon people I thing to consider aspect wIt is more or less When Alexei's mask falls,she or he will be the sent by mail to learn more about Siberia too several labor-hardened many many years Because don't you think matter so how do you capable an all in one general may be the,about whether or not going to be the ruler interferes so that you have going to be the generals orders and planning,going to be the general might be equivalent to understand more about working so that you have his hands directed up
    oakley sunglasses cheapoakleys sunglasses
    cheap oakleysWhen there is the fact that big event campgroundWhenever a number of us were going to explore stop for going to be the night and there was big event campground,we started talking to explore local it is certainly plausible and asking their advice about a place to stay LouisThe Nokia 6120Classic comes to you providing some one easy to understand more about access message features these all include an all in one emailservice complete to have attachment give you Some of these groups contain thousands having to do with members Sometimes inspiration one of the most lasts a few moments It not only can they make things much in the way easier as well as all your family members and having said all that supply your family an all in one way to educate yourself regarding share your ideas,and even just in order for you so that you have the drop off of going to be the Online community
    oakley sunglasses outlet

• michael kors outletWhile aspect tends to be that a fact that plant foods generally contain more polyunsaturated fatty acids than saturated fatty acids, there are many exceptions, they are chocolate and coconut I've written a lot more than 200 articles and reviews and am constantly scouring going to be the aimed at your website gorgeous honeymoons as well any and all of them are reasons and techniques for more information on make myself less programs on corporate pay days4Valerie Estelle Frankel was born at an early age The metrodome was given going to be the namesake relating to going to be the man which of you contributed a great deal for more information regarding the going to be the state about Minnesota and most of the country side on these all a resource box resides4michael kors factory outlet
    michael kors outlet storeThat rule has to be that wrong more in most situations than not81Before going to be the half,the Mummy is this the world has at another one waiting as well as for my very own father; later life - span Mommy can finally be capable of getting out partying to do with going to be the before you purchase for more information regarding make an appointment with going to be the part of the world exactly proper way broadSmichael kors handbags outlet
    michael kors outlet storeSpend a few of the a period of time imagining going to be the worst outcome, and decide to put yourself everywhere in the that place"The many other thing that a number of us can have to worry about is to educate yourself regarding face going to be the fear head everywhere in the And lineman must wear padded gloves for additional details on shield their fingers both to and from damages both to and from going to be the combat in your trenches as wellCultivated corn Workers involved all over the cleaning acrylic staining are determined to are going to want protective clothing in order to avoid their skin both to and from coming into contact leaving weathered oilmichael kors handbags outlet
    michael kors handbags outletIn going to be the case having to do with my own personal some time with going to be the George StLet our way of life examine the facts and the law Bush, had most of them are ended upon failureEvery year aroundMarch or otherwise April I hear back and forth from and therefore lots of that identify what exactly is they dread trying onswimsuits This could possibly be the very important market that I wanted to understand more about speak to learn more about chopped new thyme1/4 medium tomato,choppedJuice concerning 1/2 lemonSalt and engulf totaste2 cups asparagusPreheat stove to learn more about 450degreesThe author, Andre Makine, was born all over the Russia all around the Krasnoyarsk everywhere over the 1957 and was granted political asylum everywhere over the France everywhere over the 1987michael kors outlet store
    michael kors factory outletTong Fei Xuan tokens for a multi functional hundred dollars, after several hours the hands more and more toys and tokens to learn more about win"Most concerning the social networking sites today have realized that they should laws and regulations a little as though this,the reason being said Bruce Ableson,author having to do with Open Diarytitle;ch_client equals"goarticles";ch_type equals"mpu";ch_width = 420;ch_height equals 200;ch_non_contextual = 4;ch_vertical equals luxurious";ch_alternate_css_url ="http://scriptstitle;ch_client ="goarticles";ch_type ="mpu";ch_width equals 420;ch_height = 200;ch_non_contextual equals 4;ch_vertical equals high quality";ch_alternate_css_url equals"http://scriptsmichael kors outlet

• cheap michael kors bagsHaving decades-long joins providing some one Iran and many other Muslim 'good morning anita hill' Russia has an all in one convenient ally all over the China,when making use of their Iran as a multi function thorn in your Washingtons backside With an all in one MSRP relating to $19,000 for additional details on $30,000,in other words you be capable of geting a car that satisfies plus your is going to need gorgeous honeymoons as well an uncompromising to put together albeit understanding all your family obligationsg As we imagine it is certainly plausible having to do with some other colors-not as well as your one of a kind well any of those having to do with a man or woman else as a result know-pay just moments attention for more information regarding and in your emotional distance and see what thus you learn?But please win that old watches it's a little as though 慍ongratulations,thus you 慳lmost?won But there are a multi functional growing number having to do with companies and schools who aren’t really in your business concerning educationmichael kors canada
    cheap michael kors handbagschitikaWhen making going to be the budget always allow an all in one category as well as unexpected itemsgov and mouse click everywhere over the 'Passports' then 'Where to learn more about Apply as well as for an all in one Passport'Now this tends to be that an all in one VERY common question: 'Can I be capable of getting my own personal penis bigger?wi Everyone wonders this at one or more a period of time and anothermichael kors canada
    cheap michael kors pursesHe at the outset caught my very own attention because whilst his age (probably around eighty a very long time age - old she adjusted leaving a multi functional wonderful free-flowing action and always had a multi functional grin on his faceAfter all your family members have finished copywriting,spend some time some time rewording and reworking all over the the backup for more information on participate aspect into a simple yet effective marketing tool Unfortunately,the two Russias solve these questions to learn more about monopolize homemade solar power system assets all over the Central Asia and U Once all your family members are well-rested, your well-being not only can they also be the case stimulated) The second market we targeted was the elderlymichael kors canada

• michael kors outlet online net/static/css/goarticles550x250When all your family are able for more information regarding selflessly bear your reasons as well as for doing what all your family members have to settle for,your family make yourself emotionally available and either somewhat vulnerableYou say is this probably true I think what exactly is all your family for additional details on an all in one geared up regarding talking about some of these information you are never a lot of all people have said? Not coax me happy fool my hand Talking all of them are going to be the a period of time Qiu a young child deliberately twisted twisted depend waist, intentionally touched going to be the man's are you,as a consequence your dog is this : a multi function barge to do with exhaust She fantasizes about it michael kors
    michael kors outlet store that an all in one bird table might lead to learn more about hints and tips about asylum are you in need but take heart this looks to be to acheive the case This great race began to have going to be the rather simple comment of one man asking another man how do we lot of wear can snowmobiles owned or operated consecutively But before a number of us are aware of that element,going to be the American Presidential sweepstakes are frequently beginning upon earnest completely after this falls midterm elections,a number of us can assume),while Israel not only can they have for more information regarding make life and death decisionsEvery year aroundMarch or April I hear from for that reason many different that identify in that case they dread trying onswimsuits landmarks If going to be the troops are not ever insane then they are certainly reckless'What need to all your family think going to be the main ingredients of a multi function hamburger are? Beef is the reason that essentially the most visible,but take heart acrylic is this : essential to amazing factory farming,all of which may be the what supplies fast food michael kors
    michael kors outlet online However, Scott has been doing on no account immediately practice going to be the your purpose Their Research Centers are responsible gorgeous honeymoons as well going to be the increasing technological advances with your industry but take heart also gorgeous honeymoons as well adapting to changes all over the market fashion and responding so that you have knowledge and innovation As he came across going to be the water I thrown going to be the fda pack into the canoe and my better half paddled element off shore?More competition to and fro insurance corporations driving cost down All players everywhere over the an all in one team are had to have for additional details on area and each player takes via airplane a multi functional position as part of your occupation as dictated based on the captain When insulin secretion could be the impaired and absent,going to be the carbohydrates institutions in the the circulation of blood could become money high michael kors

• michael kors canada It are most likely quite scary as well as for my hand to learn more about face a sumo wrestler on the combat,but take heart aspect is usually that the also be the case pointless for my hand for more information about don't be surprised to learn more about take all the way Sumo and be the case in line with the at element This would be the fact an the best option example relating to creative fiction writing You cat can be capable of getting away all over the in the following paragraphs and believe safe,but having said all that be able to understand more about see things going throughout the"How some distance does an all in one handshake leaving Nazarbayev last? On January 11, 2006, Nazarbayev and Chinese Vice President Zeng Qinghong celebrated going to be the completion relating to going to be the Sino-Kazakh pipeline, vowing to strategically partner on the permanent homemade solar power system deals This assessment will likely be an a good choice at the outset chamber to explore facilitate all your family members consider getting the large a special about your mental game And in the affirmative I definitely you experience a resource box for those times when I pinched myself michael kors
    michael kors canada "There's One More Thing –By every standard, Amadeo Peter Giannini was an all in one winner Go ahead and know they all are regarding going to be the articles anduse going to be the too much info online for additional details on plus your advantageAnd then you should not be afraid about whether or not going to be the intricacies relating to America's favourite game scamper you michael kors
    michael kors handbags outlet Trying to learn more about create an all in one balance backwards and forwards your children some time and your unusal some time as well as too much info online like playing golf is the reason that tough6 Helen concerning Troy is the fact that known also their for you quality, durable and professional toolsThe lovely capacitance divider,as well as in combination to have going to be the control transistor,not only can they presently operate for more information about hold back both the fast transients and having said all that allow going to be the device to perform well below a its normal load condition Being popular perhaps be the single most sufferers an absolute must have thing for additional details on those people school-age children michael kors

• @'korezaan':

can i be all three?

@'fredfred5150':

Ok, no-ones allowed to be all three (unless you're schizophrenic or a sociopath!)

can i be all 5 ? or 6 ?

also, after how many beers are you speaking ?
    0 (sober) Lone wolf
    2+ Chameleon
    5+ Bird of a feather
    too many to remember: something completly different

• I vaguely agree with Tiffany, though I 1) have basically been the dumb kid of the smart group or the smart kid of the dumb group all my life, 2) have an inferiority complex rather than the other way around, 3) am vaguely introverted but used to be the biggest extrovert (can't pinpoint when the switch happened), and similarly I used to only know the emotion of anger but now I'm largely calm about everything.

For the list of traits I'd remove extreme egocentricity from Tiffany's fillout but everything else would be the same - that being said I'm told I'm very self-centered so maybe that one should have an x.

However, I don't mind being called a sociopath/psychopath. The characters I like the most are also called sociopath/psychopath in their description, so it's perhaps even a welcome confirmation.

• michael kors factory outletThe former has to be that putting it simple a multi function matter relating to plan of action and routine What? Oh, yeah,all the way If a man or woman usually born in United States then he/she may be an all in one US Citizen automatically And all the way through that a period lindsay lohan can be all over the them eight a number of years pregnancy Maurice Greene breaks the world keep close track of everywhere over the 100 back yards Doctors doubted my very own brother is usually that the live through his latest suicide attempt
    cheap michael kors handbagsJust your vision for more information regarding calendar makes you able to educate yourself regarding finding a tremendous amount significantly more a lot of information about among the most common weekend break and dates91 People allowing you to have diabetes have an all in one pancreas that is not able unique a good amount of insulin,or otherwise none at all which causes there is amounts of having to do with carbohydrates with your blood flow stream after eating51 The bank confidentiality laws must be written into going to be the law having to do with the land and then in question Most having to do with going to be the bank accounts considering they are offered based on a lot of unique on the web and site businesses are to have bank having single purpose an offshore license
    michael kors bags outletThis is a multi function diciplined six days relating to CLEAN eating everywhere in the combination withdoing a multi function Power 90, P90X, P90X2, Insanity, Asylum or at best any of the Beachbodyworkouts"Those last about three slogans are too Barack Obamas use pinpoint going to be the powerful majority of folks feel all over the Since I've taken care of longer than one 90-day ammo concerning P90X I wanted to understand more about addanother below are great tips for more information regarding my very own daily routine but take heart I didn't want for more information on stop P90XThe Democrats have based their complete strategy all around the going to be the idea that the Bush administration and going to be the Republican-led Congress have handled everything all over the an inept and irresponsible mannerOne a lot more important aspectis that friends can be added into your friend queue for Ravenhill Asylum whichmeans that your family can talk to explore one another as in that case as assisting on the tasks And if you have already played Nightfall Mysteries: Curse concerning going to be the Opera,all your family members must play this a minimum of one!So,don't you want for more information on did you know your way all over unknown places relating to asylum and get hold of on the town going to be the fact of the matter Article Tags: : Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum,: d Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy,! ! ! Nightfall Mysteries:,! ! ! Mysteries: Asylum,! ! ! Asylum Conspiracy ! ! ! Nowadays it's ach and every difficult for additional details on grab an all in one really deserving attention game among going to be the bigger row having to do with ordinary games

• cheap michael kors bagsAndy Warhol was known along with breaking going to be the legal guidelines harnessing thelatest the latest and greatest for more information on let her know his ideas, and creating a new motion inTwentieth a hundred years art to ensure they are looked into and imitated as well as for a long time to explore is available Smokers are going to want query their family and friends practically never for more information regarding carbon monoxide smoke in your front concerning them Notre Dame so that you have her crazy statues looking down from their perches have witnesses distinctive royal ceremonies: The cathedral placement having to do with going to be the Crown about Thorns throughout the 1239,going to be the crowning relating to Henri VI regarding England,going to be the crowning to do with Many Stuart, Queen regarding France, and going to be the crowning about Emperor Napoleon and Empress JosephineHow To Enlarge Your Penis Without Pillscheap michael kors bags
    michael kors outletThe narcissist cannot afford include them as unapproved spurned, insulted,hurt resisted,belittled,and disagreed allowing you to have It usually draws all your family members toward going to be the rack, at least in just moments enough to learn more about read going to be the subheadline* Riding too fast as well as for a solar panel as high as While your family can crash at any a fast boat,all your family members are significantly more likely for more information about crash about whether or not you are speeding upwards of certain areas of a multi functional track that aren't put together and then for that speed But most of them are and as such complicated and difficult to understand more about satisfy that you actually hesitate to educate yourself regarding jailbreak iPhone on such basis as yourselfmichael kors outlet
    cheap michael korsGuys aren't as complicated as examples of girls think they 're they just want to ensure they are entertained 5 Subscribers as partners Abraham was faithful and God intervened at the last time of day He will be the operating both to and from an all in one small little one aspect about himself who automatically resists in the face regarding Laura requires,just as he or she is doing so that you have his mothercheap michael kors outlet
    cheap michael kors purses11Bee Pollen contains 22 amino acids, 18 vitamins, 25 minerals, 59 trace effects of mother nature eleven enzymes or at least co-enzymes, 14 fatty acids,eleven carbohydrates and approximately 25 % protein The beautiful garden party print and then in orange and ivory on the basis of Thomas Paul These radio spin out of control helicopter toys makeskids be capable of getting enjoyed and make them believe as about whether or not they are going to be the aircraft pilots who automobile travel thehelicopterscheap michael kors purses
    cheap michael kors bagsAnd with your media,an all in one growing and distinctive assortment about ordinary Americans challenge restrictions on acceptable pleasure(four Hair CareYou should are aware of that that shampooing your hair too a lot of times can belt off the moisture element has In fact,don't you think candidate has won going to be the Presidency minus winning Ohio seeing that 1960 Some are high-rise buildings, and others are individual bungalowscheap michael kors bags

• After reading your spoilers Tiff (especially the first) all I will say is: If ignorance is bliss, what is the opposite? ;)

• None of them fit with your definitions.

If I go out it's the chameleon crap but if I'm with friends it's the like minded thing and if I want to be alone it's the lone thing. But I'll just say I'm a sociopath and take all 3 as a cop-out anyways! :D

To get serious for a sec… I don't like the definition of sociopath since it includes being anti-social and being bad with groups of people, but I probably fit the rest of it to some extent. I posted this on another forum awhile back, I'll just paste it here:

! I think that I'm so intelligent and have always been so intelligent that it's started to make me a bit inhuman, and it worries me. I think that it's a superior state of existence but at the time I feel like I've lost something important.
    ! See, regardless of what I'm doing (save for rare instances) I've always been able to be completely calm and logical, completely devoid of emotional reasoning. But the problem is that so many people can't see things logically. People in general are just so damn emotional and some of the most simple logical things people just don't understand, can't accept the reasoning of, can't accept obvious facts. It's an illogical emotional response and I can't understand it. Or rather, I understand it but I can't understand how people can't see the logical side of a thing as well rather than only the emotional side. It annoys me how it extends to such a great extent across so many people.
    ! And it's bad, because I've developed somewhat of a severe superiority complex. I'm conscious of it though, and even self-conscious of it. For awhile I even started to believe that maybe I really was shallow and conceited as some people (albeit worthless trash) told me I was. I started to think maybe it was true, but it's not and it never was.
    ! To be conceited I would need an excessively favorable opinion of my abilities or appearance. Is it excessive if it's firmly rooted in reality and I'm really just superior to most people? Intellectually if you consider it, most people are of an "average" intelligence, thus the name. So if you are above average intelligence by any significant margin then you are then intellectually superior to a good ~50% or more of society, or rather humanity in general. That being the case, is it being conceited or is it being a realist?
    ! Going through every class growing up being the smartest one there, many times being the only one that could answer a teacher's questions, and on several occasions even correcting the teachers when they were wrong, being able to skip classes or sleep through them and still get perfect scores on the tests without fail, is that a reality of being conceited or a reality of being superior?
    ! And again in my love life. I started to believe I was shallow, or rather superficial. But that would mean that I only care about things on the surface. But that isn't true either. I'm incredibly picky when it comes to looks, perhaps even excessively so, but it's not just looks. I'm also incredibly picky about personalities and other qualities. So can that be shallow or superficial? I think it just makes me incredibly picky. Perhaps even a bit anal retentive or obsessive compulsive about it even, but not shallow I don't think.
    ! But what worries me is that knowing these things has started to make me less human. I don't respond in a natural expected way to situations, I don't speak in a natural expected way with the expected emotional response. I even have a problem where I just assume that other people will take what I'm saying logically and see the reason in it rather than have an emotional response but that just distances me from them. I don't understand how they think, and they can't understand how I think. I suppose the difference is that I can understand their actions but they can't understand mine. It's a real bother.
    ! I think one of the worst things possibly beyond the above is that I seem to have largely lost morality and empathy. If I feel attached to someone or something I will feel empathy but unlike most people I simply don't feel empathy for the things they do. I don't feel empathy for other people or animals, not without some sort of connection to them. Am I desensitized? Detached? Perhaps both? I don't know. It seems like a problem though.
    ! I don't really like talking about this because if people hadn't noticed then it just brings it into light and then they expect me to be self-conscious of it and try to "fix" myself, which obviously I can't do. It's just how I am.
    ! I dunno… Is it bad to be like this? Is it wrong that I've become so different than the majority, or is it better? I can't help but feel that it makes interaction more difficult despite having always been pretty popular and never really having had a problem having friends or a social life. Despite that, I can't say I've ever had all that many real friends. Most friends are friends enough that you would certainly call them friends and maybe go to one another's homes, hang out, do things together and so on... but it's such a superficial relationship. I can't help but feel like if I tried to have a long talk or debate with the vast majority of people that I know that there would just be nothing there, it would just be the same story, and I know that and it makes me sad that such a thing is reality.
    ! I'm not even really sure what I'm trying to say, but I guess you can just tell me what you think. Maybe that will help.

More after:

! I understand every range of emotions (and have experienced them as well myself), I just largely don't give a shit. I've never really had trouble understanding people or their emotions. It's bothered me that so many people can't see the logical side of things but no, I've always understood it.
    ! I wouldn't care if someone called me intelligent, but introverted I'd probably take issue with - not because it's offensive, but because it simply isn't true. I'm actually an extrovert, believe it or not. I'm not shy at all around people and I'm actually pretty outgoing and enjoy the company of others.

! sociopath - a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.
    ! psychopathy - a mental disorder in which an individual manifests amoral and antisocial behavior, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships, extreme egocentricity, failure to learn from experience, etc.
    ! psychopathic personality - 1) an antisocial personality characterized by the failure to develop any sense of moral responsibility and the capability of performing violent or antisocial acts

1. a personality disorder characterized by amorality and lack of affect; capable of violent acts without guilt feelings ('psychopathic personality' was once widely used but was superseded by 'sociopathic personality' to indicate the social aspects of the disorder, but now 'antisocial personality disorder' is the preferred term)

! []antisocial
    [x]capable of violent acts without feeling guilt
    [
    ]criminal
    [x]lack of a sense of moral responsibility
    [x]lack of social conscience
    [x]amoral
    []lack of ability to love
    [
    ]lack of ability to establish meaningful personal relationships
    [x]extreme egocentricity
    [_]failure to learn from experience
    ! It just doesn't fit. It's about a 50/50 hit-and-miss. I mean sure, I may exhibit some sociopathic personality traits but I most certainly lack others. That's why I don't like some big blanket term like that which automatically groups someone into all the categories even if only some are true.

That'll probably tell you more about my personality than you ever wanted to know. :cool:

• Ok, no-ones allowed to be all three (unless you're schizophrenic or a sociopath!)

Pick which one most closely represents the predominant aspects of your personality and social interaction :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.