Avail HP Printer Support To Get Rid Ink Cartridge Hurdles Quickly

• • Getting frustrated due to several ink cartridge related problems pertaining to HP printer account?
    • Feeling blue?
    • Looking for the one stop solution in order to deal with such kind of problems in a couple of seconds?
    Just avail HP Printer Support and resolve all your problems and hurdles in a couple of seconds. https://www.printersupportpro.net/hp-printer-support/

• administrators

Great works everyone, especially considering the short time frame :D

• I just wanted to say thank you for adding my artwork to the article ;) Plus I like the other artworks by others members, well done ;)

• Kasumi needs to be circumcised. She's a little old, so it might be painful. (><)
    Great job on her! The background is amazing and the details on her shinobi outfit are very Kasumi! (^
    ^)/

• @'Supro':

@'Kalevra3D':

@'Supro':

Tried my hands at Chun-Li. Didn't like how the pantyhose were rendering so I removed them. I'm gonna try to do a more X-rated one later today.

Dude, that's great! You have to tell me where you got that costume and hair from. I've been searching for that for ages!

Crap. Forgot to respond to this earlier. My bad.:P

I got it from the Studio Maya site.

Awesome! Thanks man.

• The challenge is done, but I'll add thi-OH MY GOD! SHE'S GOT A GIGANTIC DICK!

Anyway, I'll add this on the article. Thanks!

• Kasumi, from DOA. She has come to destroy your childhood. I'll wait until you see it…

• @'Kalevra3D':

@'Supro':

Tried my hands at Chun-Li. Didn't like how the pantyhose were rendering so I removed them. I'm gonna try to do a more X-rated one later today.

Dude, that's great! You have to tell me where you got that costume and hair from. I've been searching for that for ages!

Crap. Forgot to respond to this earlier. My bad.:P

I got it from the Studio Maya site.

• My official entry. A lot of love for Capcom. :D

[attachment=427]

• Last day guys. Turn in your entries as soon as you can before we'll be posting them up on the site shortly. :D

• administrators

@'Kalevra3D':

Much bigger versions here:

haha, Poison working the streets, bet she's building up a good clientelle as well :D
    The scene lighting and skin, great!

@'PJ23':

was hoping we'd get a Lara entry, well done… and I see she's in her element =)

@'Supro':

I'm gonna try to do a more X-rated one later today.

want to see the x-rated version now :) chun-li's my favorite street fighter character

• @'Supro':

• Tried my hands at Chun-Li. Didn't like how the pantyhose were rendering so I removed them. I'm gonna try to do a more X-rated one later today.

[attachment=423]

• Nice artwork Kalevra3D ;) I thought of doing one as well while I'm going my comic, I've put it onto an image host because I'm going to end up using all the attachment space before I know it so here's the image for the Gaming Week Challenge, enjoy ;)

• Ehhh, finally got off my ass and made something for this. Turns out, street fighting isn't as lucrative as Poison hoped, so she started doing something on the side to supplement her income. I hope it's good enough.

[attachment=397]

If it is, I have a 1800x2700 png I can link to which I didn't attach for obvious reasons.

Edit: Ugh, just noticed bits of her hair is clipping through her back. I'll fix it as soon as I can.

Edit 2: Fixed! Also did a dickgirl version.

[attachment=421]

[attachment=422]

Much bigger versions here:

@'PJ23':

Nice artwork Kalevra3D ;)

Thanks! :D Yours is fantastic. Love the lighting.

• Not unless we hype the Cracker Barrel out of it! To the front page!

Soon.

• Whoa… 14th of April... that's gonna be rough. Probably not gonna see many entries with that fast of a deadline.

• @'Supro':

She is, but I feel like she's missing something. :D

That has never been confirmed!!! :(

Edit: For those wondering, Poison (for various reasons) has been rumoured to be a transsexual for quite a long time.

• She is, but I feel like she's missing something. :D

• @'miro':

anything from erotic to full on hardcore is acceptable, well really all it needs to feature is a recognisable gaming character the rest is up to your imagination :)

Okay, noted. :)

I've been thinking of characters to do and I've decided to pick a character a little more obscure than the Lara Crofts, so I went with Poison. A capcom character, originally from Final Fight but is in the latest Street Fighter game. Here is what the in game model looks like: http://fav.me/d4sqm09

And a test render of mine is attached. Is this recognisable enough?

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.