Did the amount refund to Get My Money Back from Cash App?

• If there is any fraudulent payment occurs on your Cash app account, then we denied it immediately to protect you from being charged. In case, it happens, then we make the refund instantly to Get My Money Back from Cash App. Mostly amount is returned into your linked debit card, credit card, or bank account, and it will take maximum of 3-4 working days to reflect amount.

• longchamp large toteBefore that more then one a resource box was e-mailHere are the three Big Insider Secrets: Traffic, Leads, Follow-up By doing so they may begin to learn more about a lesser number of their gas or green energy money and repairs everywhere in the their rigslongchamp le pliage large tote
    longchamp le pliage large shoulder toteAnd also,if all your family members are having good fortune and powerful bets left and completely,you will probably have also want for more information on look at everywhere in the profitable some top a great deal more These helicopters are generally electrically charged and make have used about different sorts concerning batteries these as lithium ion and lithium polymer* Prince Harry, Prince Charles's son,featured ceramic braces to learn more about handy his royal smile9mlongchamp handbags
    longchamp le pliage large shoulder toteThe United States may have previously been the next question to learn more about remove the its emissions seven percent under a 1990 levels had a resource box accepted ratification relating to KyotoThese changes and a tighter credit conditions make it a great deal more difficult to explore lease and have caused leasing companies to ensure they are a good deal more stringent on their lease-end requirements To examples of these superstars beautiful may be the defined as being that they are beautiful in north america about Like the honeybee shape,going to be the teapot shape,going to be the running footwear shape and and thus all around the This usually an all in one fine art that a multi function combat pilot if you find that have as element begins going to be the door for more information about ego repair ways and for penge and armourdiscount longchamp bags

• @'fredfred5150':

Fighting the ghosts of hungry polar bears? ;)

So this polypaint technique requires the use of photoshop? If so that kinda defeats the purpose for me personally. I want to do everything 3d, without having to go back to photoshop.

Yeah, the buggers get particularly feisty during a clear night. ;)

Well the method I described is probably how I'd do it. However you shouldn't have to use Photoshop if your character already has its diffuse map assigned to it (I guess you'll have to look up how to get the diffuse onto the model), if you then paint the makeup and save the whole thing as a new diffuse it should eliminate the middlehand, that being Photoshop.

Not sure if my mumbeling makes any sense :D

• @'Sol':

Well, what polypaint does is that it paints the vertecies of whatever you wanna paint. So, in order to get a nice resolution when painting you have to subdivide your model when you have it in Zbrush. Subdividing until the object has a couple of million polys ought to do it. Then you can can select color and paint away. In order to paint with color make sure you deselect Mrgb and M and leave only RGB selected.

You can find that stuff up where the intensity slider is, or by pressing space. I suppose you could then save the painted stuff as a texture and then add the makeup to your character's face diffuse texture (if you flood the whole model with white before you paint the makeup you can use the multiply blendmode to get rid of the white in photoshop). Alternatively I guess you could assign the face diffuse to the model in Zbrush and pain on it etc. Haven't really tried myself but that's how I suspect I'd do it :)

If you want me to show you you know where to find me :)

Fighting the ghosts of hungry polar bears? ;)

So this polypaint technique requires the use of photoshop? If so that kinda defeats the purpose for me personally. I want to do everything 3d, without having to go back to photoshop.

• Well, what polypaint does is that it paints the vertecies of whatever you wanna paint. So, in order to get a nice resolution when painting you have to subdivide your model when you have it in Zbrush. Subdividing until the object has a couple of million polys ought to do it. Then you can can select color and paint away. In order to paint with color make sure you deselect Mrgb and M and leave only RGB selected.

You can find that stuff up where the intensity slider is, or by pressing space. I suppose you could then save the painted stuff as a texture and then add the makeup to your character's face diffuse texture (if you flood the whole model with white before you paint the makeup you can use the multiply blendmode to get rid of the white in photoshop). Alternatively I guess you could assign the face diffuse to the model in Zbrush and pain on it etc. Haven't really tried myself but that's how I suspect I'd do it :)

If you want me to show you you know where to find me :)

• @'Aspect':

Thanks everyone for the help, I managed to learn how to use the polypaint with ZBrush and it's awesome. Already done some critical adjustments to the makeup of one of my girls and I'm sure that I'll use it very often :)

Would you be so kind as to post a quick how-to for zbrush noobs like me?

• Thanks everyone for the help, I managed to learn how to use the polypaint with ZBrush and it's awesome. Already done some critical adjustments to the makeup of one of my girls and I'm sure that I'll use it very often :)

• Good question. Not sure what's best but in one of the videos on the Zbrush web site it showed a tutorial on painting models & showed them painting it like lipstick. So that might be good to check out.

• Zbrush polypaint tool.

• There is Blacksmith 3D (used to be called Reality Paint).

https://www.youtube.com/user/realityPaintVideos/videos

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.