best b schools in bangalore

• best b schools in bangalore:ABBSSM is Bangalore's one of the top business school in bangalore and best pgdm colleges in bangalore. It is know for its distinctive teaching and 100% Placement Assistance

• Very good work! She looks familiar, though I'm not sure why. Possibly because she reminds me of an old picture of dancing pinup models from a long, long time ago. That's a pretty nice scene you got there, too.

• Thanks mate, great to see you back :)

Also, I missed all the festive stuff this time around but here is a little bit of an elegant shooting I did. The scene will be used in a running series next year that I plan to put up on patreon.

Spent an evening revisiting my rs skinshader here and I finally found something I am really happy with.

Alright, so something a bit more x-massy :

• Awesome work man! Love the setup!

• This looks colorful and ornate, which (I suppose) one would expect from the new generation of content. You bring up a fair point: the faceless male thing is rather commonplace–not something I put a lot of stock nor thought into as a viewer/fan. I'd prefer faceless to hideous, though. Sometimes I like the whole "score one for the ugly dude" notion but these usually have to have a fair bit of comedy or the guy has to have personality. If he's an asshole who looks like an overweight japanese ripoff of Jack Nicholson it'll kill the mood...that or I'll begin thinking how I can get off by pulling a Trevor Philips type assault on that guy's head/ass.

• Awesome work HZR!

LOL at crappy renders. You have a really great looking scene there, along with great outfits and attractive characters. Looking forward to seeing moar!

• @'hzr':

When I read that essay by Bianca Rose on the A3D frontpage I thought that I should give that poor woman a bit of a relief and create a couple decent looking dudes for once. Well, not sure if I succeeded, but hey, at least I tried!

Definitely more HUNK than CRUNK. :heart:

There are so many artists who leave the males/men in the "afterthought" category or, worse, who seem to go for the "how can I make this guy even more repulsive?" vibe in their work. It can often produce a reaction that brings to mind "seriously? you're going to hump THAT?!?" which then insinuates a level of disrespect for the woman's mental faculties in terms of what she finds sexy (or not).

• Alright so, hello long time no see, my name is hzr and I would like to show you what I am working on now.

This one will be the next series in 2017. It is still in early setup, so things might change a wee bit here and there. When I read that essay by Bianca Rose on the A3D frontpage I thought that I should give that poor woman a bit of a relief and create a couple decent looking dudes for once. Well, not sure if I succeeded, but hey, at least I tried! And while I was at it, I also added some female that I found to be pleasing, so everyone wins - or just me, guess it depends on taste;)

The other series I have been posting about is almost done now, just need to find a couple days for some postwork, text setting and all that shenanigans, then a release in january should be incoming.

Anyhow, enjoy the teasers and no, I am not dead, I am still producing crappy renders ;)

• Great renders hzr.
    You don't leave much to comment on…other than your work is excellent.
    I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride :)
    Excellent stuff man.

• @'DoubleDirk':

the ball sucking pose 10/10 man, thats some awesome shit! love it

Indeed… Cool unique pose there.

Great work hzr, keep it coming!

• Yeah I love that one :P

• the ball sucking pose 10/10 man, thats some awesome shit! love it

• It is coming along nicely. Currently around 15-20 unique poses done.

Some teasers.

• shit yeah man looks epic as fack!

• ze mighty red. And thanks :)

• Vray or Redshift? That set and the lighting looks frickin' amazeballs.

• FUCKING BOSSS BRUHHHHHH

• So, change of plans. The space pigs have to wait as I do this one instead. Production already going on :)

• Its redshift yep, shader setup always takes a bit because I never just use default conversion stuff but instead create them all with quality in mind. Only on background props I sometimes just slap on default diffuse and spec and thats it.

The environment setup took me around an evening, since I had to split the environment from the lights in order to properly turn them into real mesh lights and so on.

• @'hzr':

Yup it is that scene.

I am using Redshift3D since the Ass Effect series, only did my last vray shots in december for the star wars series but after that it is Redshift all the way for me. I might go back and forth between Redshift and V-Ray once the new V-RayC4D version gets released, but there is still no date for that one…

Cool, that set looks like a great deal if you have PC+. I think I will pick up all 3 (exterior, bridge, & engine room).

That's with Redshift3D I presume? Do the material values come over, and did it take you long to set up?

I ask because I was using Poser with Octane. All the material values didn't come over, only texture maps (diffuse, specular, bump, etc). Took me a while to set up each scene since I had to mess with all the materials.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.