ScamFighter

• How To Find a Good Essay Writing Service
    The majority of modern students seek help online. To find out the most reliable service, you have to combine both ways, but it doesn’t mean that you are destined for failure if you do not have friends who could advise you the service to turn to.

When you google the alternatives, I’d advise that you look for those with testimonials.

Currently, I am a staff member at Scam Fighter - one of the most well-known companies that is preferred by 8 out of 10 students - and can show you how such an option works in practice.

When you open up the website, there should be a ‘testimonials’ page. On our website, we have created a separate button to help visitors easily find out reviews left by previous clients.

Here you can find not only feedback on the completed papers but also on the entire writing staff as well.

Actually, it does not matter what service you are going to work with but make sure people recommend it. Have a look at the testimonials and everything will be clear.

Hope, you will find this point useful and it will help you omit poor deals and get only what you really need.

• Looks nice :)

• Try aiming one of your lights directly into the eyes of the character…it adds a little twinkle ;)

• Hi y'all! :P

Here's my latest test with Lux. I am well pleased with the results since I used a render farm for this, However I stopped the render at 300 samples because it was getting costly.

Later for Now,
    ~GO :D

• Ok, I am become enough skilled in Lux so I can show one of my scribbles.

IBL light is awesome to a degree :) A mesh light against the camera is also used,

• @'fredfred5150':

Yep, Luxrender is an engine for those with patience, or those with time consuming non-PC related hobbies :D

Quick tip: When the shadows are solid (not grainy) the render is finished ;)

I iz a patient man Fred…

• Yep, Luxrender is an engine for those with patience, or those with time consuming non-PC related hobbies :D

Quick tip: When the shadows are solid (not grainy) the render is finished ;)

• Those render times with Luxrender can be a bitch, One of the things that holds me back atm.

• OK, Here's one of the LuxRender tests I have been doing. I was following a tut in real time. The final counts where about 9 hours, and over 1.99 Ks\s.

• Sweet I'm excited to see.

• Hi all…

I have decided to take another whack at Lux having failed in previous attempts (ie. Jumping these gun). I think I figured out what has been tripping me up. I have not developed the eye for Lux long enough to tell when a render is done. Two days of leaving well enough alone have taught me that. So I am experienced enough to show off. I will post some tut followings later on today.

• @Aspect

I no longer think of the project as Open. However your tips I cannot ignore. I shall put them in the file the next time I use this.

• I like the idea, the room and pose (which I recognize) are nice, but there are things I'd change:

• get better texture for the carpet - this one is a big blurry
    • too sharp and too bright shadows
    • she looks like she's levitating, mostly because of the shadow issue I've been talking about
    • some ambient occlusion would also give more depth
      I use V-Ray with 3ds Max though and I have no idea of the capabilities of the render engine you're using.
      Still, I like the composition and overall feeling, so just try to correct the things I mentioned and it will get better :)

• looks nice, I like it :)

• OK, back with a new render…

Four days I have been working on this one.

• Ok, lemme just say this…

The wanted stuff can be found elsewhere, while the needed at the DAZ Store. It's just the way it is.

• @'Jimjim':

Ah true, the worst thing about jumping over to the newer models is having to purchase the cross-compatibility features. It's so silly since the models are obviously made with the intention of being compatible with the older ones. They purposely limit the initial features and sell the advanced stuff for ridiculous prices.

I mean paying $10-20 to unlock the use of a uv map is just annoying. But it makes money so I guess they'll keep doing it.

And the exact reason I am no longer a DAZ customer.

• Ah true, the worst thing about jumping over to the newer models is having to purchase the cross-compatibility features. It's so silly since the models are obviously made with the intention of being compatible with the older ones. They purposely limit the initial features and sell the advanced stuff for ridiculous prices.

I mean paying $10-20 to unlock the use of a uv map is just annoying. But it makes money so I guess they'll keep doing it.

• @JimJim

Because I am using G2F now, I lack the V4 UV maps needed to plaster in the red eyes and the makeup. Madden Lane's clone is in my wishlist, though I don't have the money to get it.

@jbtrimar

Have faith my friend, I shall invent fantasies myself, but I welcome your scenarios… :)

• Man she's got a great tan going on. Super sexy. I like that outfit too :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.