Facility Management Services in United Arab Emirates

• We have conducted feasibility studies, project development planning, technology evaluations, and recommendations, risk-management assessments, global sittings, constructability reviews, asset, and life-cycle optimizations and front-end engineering. We are able to provide a broad array of construction solutions, including the site preparation prior to the construction of temporary and permanent buildings and infrastructure works such as roads, walkways, parking areas, landscaping, fencing, and force protection constructions. Our construction management process integrates the engineering, procurement, and construction functions from start to finish. we provide best Facility Management Services in United Arab Emirates for more details contact us

https://ecolog-international.com/services/industrial-facility-management-services/

• @'Epoch':

The other thing I'm waiting for is a rich text editor for when you are doing your product submission text. I feel bad you guys have to format my text according to specifications I outline, but I'm really anal about how things look so I wish there was a way to do that myself.

Despite everyone here balking about Renderotica, their CRM is actually quite robust and user-friendly. The system here is a lot more bare-bones with how the vendor back-end is parted out with Magento handling sales tracking, Google Docs handling product submission, and old-fashioned email/PMs handling communication as to where a product can be downloaded by A3D staff for review. I'll be happy when it is streamlined and all in one place. Granted, Renderotica's still needs A LOT of work, but it runs well and one central location is key.

Can't speak much about the images, but we are actually working on a vendor system for the store that allows you to fill out the product form directly through the store. We recently got approval from Epoch (not you :D, the processors), so it should be up and running very, very soon.

Lastly, both Renderotica and Affect3D have sections for reviews, but neither are being used? Are they inactive at the current time, or are people just not interested in leaving product reviews?

We need to sort out the pending reviews to clean up the spam, but we don't get a huge amount of reviews. We have posted a few on the store, so there's some interest by people.

• I'd rate it an eight if I wasn't doing my own promo mats, lol. But since I am, I rate it a six.

There are so many images of varying dimensions that need to be created to get a product listed. In my opinion, it would be better if some of the images were redundant. For example, the size of the newsletter image and the blog post image are nearly identical, so change the size of one to match the other so that those two images could be condensed and shave off one image that needs to be created. The same goes for the slider image in the store, and the slider on the main website. Why are those two different images, anyway? It would make more sense for them to be the same.

The other thing I'm waiting for is a rich text editor for when you are doing your product submission text. I feel bad you guys have to format my text according to specifications I outline, but I'm really anal about how things look so I wish there was a way to do that myself.

Despite everyone here balking about Renderotica, their CRM is actually quite robust and user-friendly. The system here is a lot more bare-bones with how the vendor back-end is parted out with Magento handling sales tracking, Google Docs handling product submission, and old-fashioned email/PMs handling communication as to where a product can be downloaded by A3D staff for review. I'll be happy when it is streamlined and all in one place. Granted, Renderotica's still needs A LOT of work, but it runs well and one central location is key.

Lastly, both Renderotica and Affect3D have sections for reviews, but neither are being used? Are they inactive at the current time, or are people just not interested in leaving product reviews?

Bottom line: You guys are making it work, despite it all seeming very jury-rigged. I'll feel much more comfortable when everything is under one roof, so to speak.

• @'hzr':

I give it a 9, but only because Renderotica is a bitch about putting up affect3d stuff and I am too lazy to list it myself :) But this is a 10 once you got this settled with them.

@'hibbli':

i would rate a 9, very helpful people around :) i also got no of my items listed on renderotica… guess they are bitchy because its from affect? but well... fuck off them :D

It's a work in progress. Once we have an update, we'll let you guys know what happens.

• i would rate a 9, very helpful people around :) i also got no of my items listed on renderotica… guess they are bitchy because its from affect? but well... fuck off them :D

• I give it a 9, but only because Renderotica is a bitch about putting up affect3d stuff and I am too lazy to list it myself :) But this is a 10 once you got this settled with them.

• How would i rate ? 10 is not enough how the Affect3d team was so helpful with my work, advices given to increase & get more chance in my sales :).

So thanks to all of you, a particular thanks for you Miro ^^.

• 11 :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.