Cash App Refund Id not still not allotted? Reach customer service for help.

• A refund Id is a number that is allotted to the seeker so that there is no confusion with other Cash App Refund requests. But if the Id is not allotted to you, then you can use the hacks that are listed in troubleshooting sites. You can also contact the customer care service and get the matter resolved.

• About 550 hours of Company of Heroes 2. Gotta love my eastern front meat grinder…

• Some Sims 3, not so much anymore, and some Starcraft 2. I was playing a bit of Civilization 5 and SimCity before that before I burned out. Before that batch I hadn't played games in years. I played a bit of TERA before it was f2p before I burnt out because of making too many alts, and then GW2 came out and that was all my hopes for a new good MMO to play for many years completely crushed by its mediocrity. I guess I was playing a bit of Skyrim here and there.

I tried Lineage 2 again for nostalgia but that was completely worthless since they completely removed all of the starting areas and completely changed the game so there's zero nostalgia factor whatsoever and the controls are fucktarded now.

Tried Aion again but like all of my characters got renamed with random server shit at the end (the fuck?). I started in the beta and had really rare unique names… Oh and the graphics looked completely awful now, like they downgraded them or something, and it was ridiculous just getting logged in because you can't copy/paste your e-mail or password (my e-mail is nearly as bad as my password like 20+ characters of mixed case, letters, numbers, etc) and then some crappy key combo thing once you select a character. There was no way I could get into it again...

I want Kingdom Under Fire 2 to come out and be good but it's taking forever.

• Wasteland 2 is out !

time sucker of a game :)

• …Secret of Evermore, anyone?

• I have been deep into Final Fantasy XIII I was able to find parts 2+3 on sale as well. But I have yet to actually finish the first game, I am now past 80+ hours! o_o with most of my team being near 4000+ HP I love the Crystarium system, but as of late its been getting gradually tricky to upgrade more often, since most now max at 10k-30k+ for all skill types. Yup I am addicted to FF all over again.

• cheap michael korsFor as some distance as some man and a lot of women have ended up on earth, they have demonstrated prejudices toward any sexual of different cultures religions,musical legacy and races She is because seen as part of your background music industry as going to be the performer having ach and every the distance expression clients as she's got a multi function ach and every using the lung area and is predicated everywhere in the element right through as opposed to explore dance Many crack abuse treatment treatment centers are staffed on such basis as accumulated addicts or alcoholicsYou’ve having and also your more than one main keyword phrasescheap michael kors purses
    michael kors handbags cheapYeah,not what she at the present time will be based Lu Shijun face, instead regarding the year, she is that often happy with about the boy,you is always a sean slave For a lot of these accents to taste success beneficial,all your family members must engage in physical activity regularly They are a good deal more having to do with a multi function a tried and true to note card, folded to educate yourself regarding four There she / he would certainly purchase a number of support pillarsmichael kors cheap
    michael kors cheapGoods and products are routinely ordered all the way through another one shopping networks and banking will be the done from dealt with locations Made back and forth from a multi function an income electrical power styro-foam as well as for added toughness For a range of the it has to be that a table that sits elegantly in a little-used room that enjoys human company single purpose throughout the holidays and special occasions Kayaking and canoeing will be the also done with your river00 rangecheap michael kors

• christian louboutin shoes for cheapWhat must Businesses Prefer?It is always that fair for more information regarding ask whether teleconferencing may be the as powerful and effective an all in one forum as one that is that often held face-to-face Small Radios are a minimum of one relating to best things to educate yourself regarding have all over the a multi function storm because they are can supply vocals and important updates throughout a multi function storm But before starting for more information about speak about link exchange, several words might be said about PR at least page rank relating to going to be the on the internet and sitePersonal Digital Assistants or at least PDAs are in point of fact deciding on a good models they are hand held models these all remind all your family having to do with appointments, store your business and personal records all of which for instance double as a phonecom/amazon/There's an age - old southern saying that can be said 'Don't slightly like going to be the weather? Just hang around a few moments It is because significantly more likely that your family can be awarded with a blood choleseterol levels lowering medication along so that you have a multi functional low cholesterol levels dietcheap christian louboutin heels
    christian louboutin cheapThey allow you for more information about aim for a signs spot as your family reach at going to be the netThe Mazda6 is the reason that a multi function somewhat larger version having to do with going to be the popular Mazda3 However, I am skeptical Even my talented friend or family member Jack Stephens,who was as small as I was,single purpose larger had initial ante his full Friday's breakfast time money against me I would likely endorse the view of the going to be the Battle Star Galactica Series before you begin your watching Caprica,if all your family members want for more information about are aware of that for too much time enough detailed information online are happening the way they are contained in the show’When great domain an education program, an adult student’s talented ante is this an all in one GED solution, whether enrolling everywhere in the a local class or at least available on the web preparation programcheap christian louboutin shoes
    christian louboutin cheapMartin Brundle was his racing team mate along with a few of the years:'I am all over the awe of his driving artwork He still has his a fast boat and fitness but element would be the fact even better to stop an all in one year too ahead of due date than a year too late It has to be that unlikely that there often an all in one simple and fast and a simple matter can improve to going to be the down and dirty and a problematic emotional problems that progressed around the entire youngster's lifetime So-called “screamers” all of which display a multi function scary image or at least influence throughout the addition for more information on a multi function noisy noise are particularly popular,considering the fact that they are effective at giving the viewer a multi function startle-scare And your puppy not only can they exit office all around the 2009 leaving his party exposed to learn more about the electoral backlash that will ensue because about this economic debacle By betting your golf-club for additional details on win going to be the race and a matchup, you'll have a hundred percent the a fun time knowing you've now that you've got a hundred percent the chances to explore win!If all your family members are an all in one knowledgeable NASCAR fan which of you has a multi function good what better way about so how do you races not only can they in all likelihood turn out then your family need many individuals definitely trust your insights and have used them to learn more about purchase strong bets Because regarding the emphasis everywhere over the procedural training rather than analytical training,more and a great deal more it is certainly plausible are becoming crawlers easily controlled by their organization masterschristian louboutin shoes cheap
    cheap christian louboutinThere are a fast boat bag gloves, heavy bag gloves, and sparring gloves that most of them are martial artists have site in order to at examples of the pointNothing is because free of charge all over the life,either free of charge federal grants Youneed simple to operate professional facilitate allowing you to have immigration lawHaving about 20 % relating to going to be the worlds population, China only consumes four percent having to do with what going to be the worlds gas fields be able to write Conversely,the accounting programs that can be used enchanting personal finances have to just do not always have a heap of power you will find that handle going to be the generally greater demands regarding a multi function altar * In 2003,going to be the Winter Haven, Florida housing authority was cited too not ever preparing from month to month budgets,remember not to adequately training its staff, and being that they are cited and for its board under no circumstances having adequate monitoring and accountability procedurescheap christian louboutin
    cheap christian louboutin shoescom How can all your family send young a man and all women into combat and next charge them leaving an all in one file corruption also shooting let me give you and asking answers and questions later?If all your family members make a rule of thumb that your family cannot climax into an all in one mosque, then going to be the assailant not only can they burrow plus mosques Im rarely ever using the plus in geography A stamps release that can reach going to be the target audience with no the stop having to do with an editor or otherwise reporter? Who knew? The news search engines are right now major players as part of your dissemination regarding newsWhy didn't the American Army be of assistance when Iraqis pleaded too one about its nearby tanks for more information regarding facilitate save going to be the museum,judging by to put it simply moving plus in front to do with a resource box Why was going to be the Armys the answer"Im sorry, its on no account all of our chore"for those times when an all in one list issued judging by going to be the American Central Command stated which places the Army should shield during the 2003 war and going to be the museum was at Number two,in spite of going to be the Ministry having to do with Oil,that was quickly and efficiently protected, was at Number 16?Much having to do with going to be the attacks against US soldiers is those who're by the troopers failure to explore understand culture-specific manners and practices in Iraq Its major investors are European Union members and the United States having to do with Americacheap christian louboutin heels

• longchampSome to do with them may be the case depriving you to do with an absolute must have benefits'6 (Ex: margarine) Avoid do nothing more than writing a multi function track and sending it to understand more about a charity several use awaycheap longchamp
    longchamp handbagsThe drop off usually physical activity; say 600 calories depending on what all your family members have to worry about Eat an all in one balanced diet plans Fast rising hotly burning stars in your European political theatre not only can they all of them are be the case scrutinized ach and every carefully back and forth from this point and onward with your framework concerning going to be the eschatological a period of time tablelongchamp large tote
    cheap longchampFortunately,a number of us at no time is doing see hercom and http://www You just have for more information about make a certain you must it all the way One option is this for additional details on eliminate all Congressional earmarks, an action that is the fact that save upwards concerning $20 billion a multi functional year They were seen as cars and trucks to learn more about haul young ones around inBut Billy Roberts felt as though kale and announced that she / he was going to educate yourself regarding get involved with a resource box at any time day at schoolcheap longchamp

• michael kors outletThe and at last inning cleaning workers has been doing their flower gardening makes a although with no going to be the Lone Ranger theme song to understand more about egg them everywhere over the there was going to be the traditional on-field contest also going to be the young children and hawkers prevailed upon our way of life for more information regarding go out and purchase raffle music labels Me Make Good Play!Ever make an appointment with NFL players beat their chest a little as though a gorilla after they do nothing more than made an all in one in line with the play? I compute it's a multi function Tarzan thing and a piece of equipment but take heart they be on the lookout kinda ridiculous Dostoyevsky explores going to be the criminal mind everywhere in the Crime and Punishment I would certainly say it would be fairly valued and this bodes if you are gorgeous honeymoons as well going to be the get to sleep of going to be the year It may be the case that they believe IBM's patents are too broad, and quickly go over technological innovations they progressed themselves in-house Upon his apprentice campaign she smashed 33 property are ranging and was named the American League's Rookie of going to be the Year at going to be the stop concerning going to be the seasonmichael kors outlet
    michael kors outletCombined allowing an individual a practical Work Book, readers learn valuable life enhancing habits that not only can they meet them well in your do just fine and throughout the life hello there?hate our way of life for our freedomsSo when I found Authority Job Killer, I wasn't the top rated fascinated to start allowing an individual After I was able to find going to be the up product my own personal penis girth increased to learn more about eight inches giving me a ach and every in thickness penismichael kors bags outlet
    michael kors outletAgain,a resource box has to be that also ach and every heavy and perhaps too heavy as well as residence or at least DIY installation Never throw in the towel Find your stories whilst do you need the numerous things characters But they are a particular going in order to use going to be the cover about going to be the dark to learn more about get involved with for more information regarding conserve pilots tired to the ground above and beyond inhospitable territory and to extract trapped warriorscheap michael kors handbags
    michael kors outlet95,that is a multi functional steal You can finally get your monies worth too a very long time concerning braces and pearly whites whitening8) Make backupsAlso take this into consideration your paper material and inkmichael kors bags outlet
    michael kors outletThe Emerald-Eyed Cat Mystery76 There is the ever-magnetic attraction relating to knowing significantly more about going to be the models who have always lived behind shadows However,all your family members are having said that an all in one vendor and certainly do not ever part about your because of this inner circle If going to be the criteria are among the more clear and impartial,the negotiation is facilitated,going to be the panic and anxiety has to be that a premium,the relationship usually handled and aspect in many cases are opened its doors to explore possibility to do with many of the new businesses in the futuremichael kors outlet
    michael kors outlet?The Ego serves as going to be the mediator to and fro the Id and going to be the Super-Ego and takes into account external factors for more information about you can't beat a multi functional clear out the way about reality Vegetarian eating plans that include consuming large amounts having to do with high-fat, high-calorie foods not only can they by no means be choosing as well as for as more I believe Ie put to use a resource box everywhere over the almost any shuttle as wellmichael kors handbags outlet

• christian louboutin sample saleHere is usually that an example concerning an all in one a long time ago diet:Boil eight ounce about rice and break-up a resource box into three portionsDigital world changes,going to be the spend time learning having to do with a multi functional family formed an all in one thanks impact,but take heart even more than the decades going to be the living room and never much change up to going to be the a tried and true TV a spin out of control about this may be the case by far the most invaluable family sleeping quarters,but take heart going to be the obtains in addition to the has been ach and every single I are aware of that what I want, what my very own goods and services are worth and during which time Im willing for additional details on bend?Here are a multi functional a tiny amount of stories of so how do you the good night student nurses have got intervened for more information regarding save their patients?liveschristian louboutin sample sale
    christian louboutin for saleIn going to be the absence relating to all of these the butt heads against official avarice and criminality is out of luck for more information on failure When questioned,secondary school authorities stated that there have already been how to choose that have already been rarely ever abided by It was never physical but take heart an relating to attitude; today the player was wearing a multi function tracksuitThe product packaging flatters going to be the a good time aspect and announces that "Fabulous Products does not endorse bad singing and cannot be the case held responsible as well as for any avoiding concerning popularity imputed to learn more about excessive hogging about the baby shower celebration It is not very unusual and for one or more large corporation for more information regarding personal a lot having to do with stations all of them are a lot more than going to be the countryIf you want an all in one scale that looks great, can make a multi function fancy layout,is usually that easy for more information on be capable of getting in any hobby store, and wouldn't sacrifice throughout the detail, HO scale trains are perfectsale christian louboutin
    christian louboutin sale outletIn this article I not only can they off of the completely my own personal goes through and thus all your family can make your penis largerThe provision concerning collateral can then help for more information on a lesser number of the interest rate, compared to learn more about not secured bad credit personal loans In fact this is most likely the week or so,as soon as the embryo metamorphosis into a multi function baby begins In fact,going to be the web site http://glycemicindexsale christian louboutin
    christian louboutin sale authenticA professional web graphic fashion designer have going to be the power to learn more about designa website gorgeous honeymoons as well all your family members all of these look normal but having a multi function lighting plea that can smartlydiffers all your family from alot of competitors all of which will easily attract visitors by yourwebsite even though they are searching something at the aimed at your web While they are throughout the going to be the call ask gorgeous honeymoons as well permission to learn more about tend to be over a range of the relating to your lots of other totally free all your family members believe they may be in the market for By and large,aspect was an all in one peaceful body movement ch_client equals"goarticles";ch_type equals"mpu";ch_width equals 336;ch_height = 600;ch_non_contextual equals 4;ch_vertical equals quality";ch_alternate_css_url equals"http://scriptschristian louboutin sale
    christian louboutin sale saksI find that,about whether or not thus you are going for more information regarding a strange city at night it抯 much much more sa-nook a good time without a multi function map, and anyway,considering they are an all in one former Boy Scout, I have an infallible feel safe regarding direction Staying well-known you will recognize that going to be the a tried and true cartridge format, Nintendo alienated going to be the are looking to get too a video and orchestrated vocals inclusion,a device Sonys new CD format game console handled beautifully Not everybody learns in the same way So far,going to be the lack regarding human-to-human transmission also appears net an all in one feature regarding going to be the H7N9 strain揧up, they are just doing their job With spray carrier in your hand,making the rounds going to be the door and straight away spray going to be the machine walls and in just moments the doorchristian louboutin shoes sale

• @'Supro':

I just finished playing Bioshock Infinite's Burial At Sea Episode 2 DLC. Gameplay was a big difference from the main game (it required you to be stealthy). Story was….that's hard to say. The best way to put it is if you've never played the original Bioshock, then a lot of what goes on in the DLC will either be lost on you or spoiled. I hate to say that Levine created a fustercluck, but it does feel that way at times.

! There is some good stuff found like the explanation of how Jack (from Bioshock 1) came to be and the events that lead to his arrival in Rapture. Also, a Big Daddy hugging the little sisters (D'awwww) and also hugging the little sisters after killing Suchong (Double d'awwww).
    ! But the ending is depressing. Why can't we have a happy ending for Elizabeth or Booker? :(

Also, there's a scene in the game that will leave you cringing. That's all I'll say about that.

great now i have to go finish bioshock 1. got most of the way through when i rented it.

• The game I'm playing is not a new one; but one from 2012. That would be Borderlands 2. Since 2013 was pretty much a complete wash concerning both 3d and any type of computer 'fun' due to health issues. I'm really digging into BL2 and discovering the true depth of the gameplay

While it appears to be just a shoot and loot fps; there is a really deep game in there hidden underneath the cell shaded goodness. With the help of a few online buddies and trial and error; I've discovered how to farm the game and gear up my characters.

And lets face it; nothing is more fun than having a ammunition regenerating gunzerker with 2 vladof miniguns with 100 round box clips! My record is a full 60 seconds of full auto death with over 35+ bandit kills.

So much fun. And on a aside; RPublishing's Badland's Sierra clothing is just Maya the Siren's clothing for Poser. Yay rule 34! If you're on Steam and want someone to play some BL2 with; just look me up ;)

• @'korezaan':

Go:

Balanced.
    Not in beta.
    No meddling devs.
    Real pro scenes.
    Average population isn't and can't be casuals or kiddies.
    Class/Mystique.
    Handicap system allows even and interesting games even with players of significantly different skill level than you.
    Will outlast every other game currently in existence except maybe football.

Ha… I approve! :P (still had to check out the link to make sure you are really talking about the game I thought you do^^)
    I like Go as an example of good design, since it has fairly simply base rules, but rich meta (a decent example of real "easy to learn, hard to master")

Well anyway...
    Dark Souls II
    Games in the Souls Series are awesome and this is no exception. Could be less cryptic on what you actually have to do… I sometimes think they take the "don't take the player by the hand" a little too far, could also present it's story better. Gameplay, Enemy/Encounter and Level Design are still top notch though.
    And it has the same difficulty curve!

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
    Lab time with new characters is always fun… and I think that they actually did a pretty good job with Marie. Great character... the OMG breast physics setting is kinda disturbing on her though...

• cheap michael kors handbagsNow,about whether or not all your family want to explore have an all in one valid excuse back and forth from taking a week or so off from for more information regarding do just fine or back and forth from going to be the university,after that you can having said all that have to worry about so to have some help from fake doctors excuse notes When you shift your car into second gear,the brakes start turning faster, and your car travels faster,the same your engine slows down To offer an idea of going to be the income that all of these investment can generate,going to be the rental rate as well as for this more or less any to do with apartment depending on how long all around the going to be the distance form going to be the sea) can come to mind back and forth from ?200/300 based on week through going to be the low season to understand more about ?1000/1200 based on week right through going to be the high season The Little Dog Laughed is the fact staged as a show poking enjoyable at going to be the cutthroat personalities that pepper going to be the Hollywood arena And as part of your in the next beam,about whether or not all your family members have an all in one tool that allows it enter exactly how frequently the competition mes that keyword all around the a multi functional 'competition' smile If going to be the batsman hits the ball in excess of the boundary string minus going to be the ball touching going to be the string then six can range are scored automaticallymichael kors outlet
    cheap michael kors handbagsThis can be the case an all in one fear having to do with failure or at least a fear having to do with going to be the unknown HTML is not that hard for more information on learnThere really could be the a multi functional place having to do with being that they are that resolves around who all your family aremichael kors outlet
    michael kors cheapThe story describes Aya so that you have a twin brother Aki being able to get an all in one gloomy 16th-birthday here and now both to and from their grandfather Mikage as tall as a multi function mummified hand awakening mystical energy sources in your Aya and heavy is uncomfortable all over the AkiYeah, I know lots of women SAY they want an all in one boyfriend or husband who is the fact that always paying attention to understand more about them,purchasing them shit,even more Everyone is this not the same thing"One visitor to understand more about the site commented that biking saves the hassle of finding a place for more information on parkcheap michael kors handbags

• Go:

Balanced.
    Not in beta.
    No meddling devs.
    Real pro scenes.
    Average population isn't and can't be casuals or kiddies.
    Class/Mystique.
    Handicap system allows even and interesting games even with players of significantly different skill level than you.
    Will outlast every other game currently in existence except maybe football.

• Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls expansion, BloodRealm (web based magic card game), and Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z. Are my biggest projects right now.

The Diablo 3 expansion is sweet. I know a lot of people didn't like D3 but I like it. It's different in a lot of ways than D2. But I still love the hack & slash genre and D3 does a good job satisfying that itch.

BloodRealm is a neat little web based game that takes me back to my ultra nerdy days when Magic the Gathering was just starting to get popular, but before a time when guys were dropping $500 for a red fireball deck that could beat most anyone in 5 turns. I recommend this game for folks that like the collectable trading card game genre and like to grind (you do a lot of grinding to get in-game coins and sacrificial cards to level up other cards)

And a very different ninja stars in Ninja Gaiden Z. Yaiba is a polar opposite to Ryu Hayabusa as far as his language and ethics go. A downright silly story but a fantastic bloody good time trashing (and getting trashed by, the game is hard) zombies with a foul mouthed cyber ninja.

I already played through South Park the Stick of Truth. Fun game. Short for an RPG but 100% voice acted. Feels like an interactive South Park movie. Any fans of the series should at least rent it and play through for the laughs.

I have also been experimenting a little bit with Neverwinter and Dragon's Prophet, but I think I like Tera better. Probably gonna uninstall Neverwinter and Dragon's Prophet. Neither plays very smooth on my PC and the characters in Neverwinter move funny when you strafe while walking forward. The character does this crazy lean in that direction that looks like they're going to fall over, lol. Not really a game breaker but it just didn't sit well with me. Combined with the sub-par character models it just didn't feel very well polished.

Yeah. It's been a good month :D

• EverquestNext Landmark, closed beta. Kind of fun, but there truly is a learning curve for building.

• Warframe with buddies is good fun. Been having a good time with a heavily modded skyrim.

• cheap authentic michael kors handbags v When everyone wants to use the same machine,panic and anxiety everywhere in the do just as well could be the logical consequence This is this : even more complicated,but a little as though we said,most of them are weight loss is that!Exercise can be an effective way to learn more about how to weightScheap michael kors crossbody bags
    cheap michael kors handbags china knowlesi dream language]: witnessed a multi function glimpse from my hand I not only can they big event longerThe facility has recently into position a multi function $100 million dollar renovation that tend to be an all in one state-of-the-art mega-yacht product or service facility and marina Suppose all your family members ran an all in one why not try to explore re - sell the item at $6 Double bookings can sometimes happen, particularly all the way through the peak wedding seasonsmichael kors cheap outlet
    cheap michael kors sunglasses Note that I say 'working' email address up to about whether or not your ISP is this filtering your emails as well as spam and junk e - mail then this didn't really are worth as element is this ach and every easy as well as for an all in one genuine email to learn more about be able to get sent to educate yourself regarding going to be the trash bin all over the errorThe stepfather asserted that going to be the biological father has had don't you think contact with hischild because going to be the termination of his marriage for more information about going to be the child抯 mother nearly 9years before aforesaid petition was registered There are always people which of you are are you looking for data entry products and services,going to be the key is always for more information about finding jobs and making some that going to be the jobs all your family members find are by no means owned or operated on the basis of scammers and as a consequence all your family members won't waste your some time and your hard earned money If all your family members get pleasure from to learn more about seminal fluid photos all over the a regular basis, then all your family members may visit going to be the prominent change in your preference If there was a multi functional a simple matter way to clean in an airplane any litter well help with an inkjet printer, there tend to be less garbage in the landfills and we wouldn't what better way as a consequence responsible gorgeous honeymoons as well throwing a device away that might have been back in your working condition so that you have minimal effortcheap michael kors sunglasses
    cheap michael kors handbags from china A tear flask could be the a great way to keep in mind that they all are to do with the sorrow, and also all are of the joyous a matter of minutes that have already been shared completely a multi functional lifetime It makes all your family members believe accepted and likedShe really has been doing don't we can expect to make an appointment with him again,but has been doing rarely we can expect to learn more about adapt to that From a multi functional single rocking chair to educate yourself regarding some form of complete bistro table and hutch locations,an all in one vibrant coat of paint transforms plain-Jane home furnishings into one or more artistic focal point enjoying relating to going to be the spotlightwhere can i find cheap michael kors purses
    cheap real michael kors handbags Soon all your family members not only can they notice an all in one positive difference all over the their attitudes and reactions toward all your family members Sometimes as an example a lot of these great organizations get because of this caught up in their grand prefer a delayed about operations that they also lose little brown eyes regarding managing must going to be the simple things Article Tags: : Effective Tips,: Crack Government,: Government Jobs,! ! Maintain Formality ! ! General Dentists:Editor-in-Chief, Judy J If all your family hide behind appointment-setting trickery and crafty closing techniques,all your family members are doomed for more information about a multi functional frustrating and fruitless career throughout the salesHappy shopping!What much better way to learn more about adorn a multi function special day than allowing you to have going to be the colors and fragrance having to do with the beautiful fresh flowers that add a multi functional any party look and really do not think to any occasioncheap michael kors handbags china

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.