Facebook Number: A Quick Help For The Resolution To Your Problems

• Whenever you face any kind of problems pertaining to your Facebook account, then it would be wise to get in touch with the professionals who are all the time available at the closet disposal of the experts. Simply, place a call at Facebook Number and get rid of all your problems, in a couple of seconds. https://contactcustomer-service.net/facebook-support-phone-number/

• I was reading your post, really nice. Looking forward to more posts. But do you know How to fix "login into roadrunner email?" problem? No? This will help you to get out of this problem.

• First off, damn you Rocky! There's no god! There's no god at all!!!!!

Anyway…

I ended up with 15 points (again, damn you Rocky!). So let's see who won.

king-kubar: 40 Points
    Kalevra3D: 27 points
    Athlon: 14 Points
    Andyman1701: 13 points
    deborah147: 10 points

Congrats to King-Kubar for winning. You've won a free commission. Thanks for playing everyone. Also, once again, damn you Rocky!!!!!!!

• Results you need to beat:

John Cena by pinfall

The Undertaker by submission

CM Punk by submission

Sheamus via shenanigans/DQ

Santino by pinfall over McIntyre

Phoenix by pinfall on Kelly

Rhodes by pinfall

Orton via RKO OUTTA NOWHERE/Pinfall

Bonus Questions:

1. Which match opens the show? Rhodes vs. Show
    2. Since the tag match will be friggin' hard to accurately predict, which team wins: Team Teddy or Team Johnny? Team Teddy
    3. Will somebody call their momma? Yes

Thread closed for now.

• I dunno. I'm disappointed. But hey, that increases your chances of winning. :D

Anyway, last day to enter. So if you wanna win a free commission, act now!

• Amazed this thread hasn't gotten more traffic. Where are all the wrestling fans? :(

• @'Athlon':

Edited, and that makes the tag match extra hard to get full credit. :(

Reason why I ended up giving the points to you if you get it correct. ;) The correct results (who gets the fall on who) is basically a bonus.

Who gets the fall on who in the divas match?

• Edited, and that makes the tag match extra hard to get full credit. :(

• @'Athlon':

Main Event: The Rock vs. John Cena (10 Points)
    John Cena. As much as I want the Rock to win he's most likely gone after this is over and Cena is still staying in the WWE. Though it would be good to not see Cena get another push I'm not sure the WWE has the balls to do this match justice and let the Rock win. Cena via FU aka Attitude Adjustment

Hell In A Cell: Triple H Vs. The Undertaker (10 Points)
    The Deadman, The Phenom. The Undertaker, keep the streak alive! Winner via Tombstone. R.I.P.

WWE Championship Match: CM Punk © vs. Chris Jericho (6 Points)
    Y2J. Forget all the crap about extending the feud I just want to see Jericho back with the belt. Winner via Walls of Jericho (idk what he calls it after his return)

World Heavyweight Championship Match: Daniel "YES YES YES" Bryan © vs. Sheamus (6 Points)
    No F'ing clue. Tossed a coin and it wound up Daniel Bryan. Winner via cheats, I'm guessing help from A.J.

12-Man Tag Team Match: Team Teddy (Santino Marella, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Zack Ryder, The Great Khali and Booker T) vs. Team Johnny (David Otunga, Mark Henry, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, The Miz and Drew McIntyre) (3 Points)
    voting for Team Teddy - how can you bet against Santino? (Though I think the heels are gonna win.)

Maria Menounos & Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres (3 Points)
    Kelly Kelly & Maria Menounos. Winner via pinfall.

Intercontinental Championship Match: Cody Rhodes © vs. Big Show (6 Points)
    Can I hedge my bets? :P Cody Rhodes if it's not a clean win, Big Show if it's not. Big Show either hits the showstopper or Cody quits and takes the count out~ loses match, keeps belt. If Cody wins, it's a chair/belt shot to the head.

Randy Orton vs. Kane (2 Points)
    Orton, time for another big Randy push. Winner via RKO.

Bonus Questions:

1. Which match opens the show? (2 points) Orton vs Kane
    2. Since the tag match will be friggin' hard to accurately predict, which team wins: Team Teddy or Team Johnny? (3 Points)
    3. Will somebody call their momma? (1 Point) yes

I just need to know how they win (Pinfall, Submission,Countout or DQ). With tag match, who got the fall on whom. Otherwise, it's partial credit.

• Main Event: The Rock vs. John Cena (10 Points)
    John Cena via pinfall.

Hell In A Cell: Triple H Vs. The Undertaker (10 Points)
    The Undertaker via pinfall. Keep the streak alive! Winner via Tombstone. R.I.P.

WWE Championship Match: CM Punk © vs. Chris Jericho (6 Points)
    Y2J via submission.

World Heavyweight Championship Match: Daniel "YES YES YES" Bryan © vs. Sheamus (6 Points)
    Daniel Bryan via pinfall.

12-Man Tag Team Match: Team Teddy (Santino Marella, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Zack Ryder, The Great Khali and Booker T) vs. Team Johnny (David Otunga, Mark Henry, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, The Miz and Drew McIntyre) (3 Points)
    Booker T via pin on The Miz

Maria Menounos & Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres (3 Points)
    Kelly Kelly & Maria Menounos. Winner via pinfall. Kelly Kelly pins Eve Torres.

Intercontinental Championship Match: Cody Rhodes © vs. Big Show (6 Points)
    Bigshow via DQ.

Randy Orton vs. Kane (2 Points)
    Orton via pin.

Bonus Questions:

1. Which match opens the show? (2 points) Orton vs Kane
    2. Since the tag match will be friggin' hard to accurately predict, which team wins: Team Teddy or Team Johnny? (3 Points)
    3. Will somebody call their momma? (1 Point) yes

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.