Students avail quality Data Analysis assignment help

• Losing your sleep over assignments on data analysis? No need to stress. Get your assignments done by the finest assignment writers of SourceEssay. They have ample experience in writing assignments on data analysis. They make sure
    the assignments are flawless and unique. Every assignment is sent to expert data
    analysts for a final quality check before it is delivered to the students.
    Let students avail quality Data Analysis assignment help for their assignments
    from SourceEssay experts.

• When it comes to commercial game development 20 dollars a month for an engine is peanuts. A steal really considering all the potential it has. I would give it a few months before jumping in though, they don't have all their code documentation up and it still needs platform testing. Exciting stuff though.

edit*

Apparently there is a Engine war brewing. Cry engine having just undercut Unreal engine by 10 bucks a month (without licensing fees?). From a developers perspective having access to Unreal's source code is a game winner.

• Ah well, 20 bucks shouldnt really matter when youre going for a game project that will sell some copies :)

I look at it this way. The time spent with this is time that I wont be doing online games and whatnot, thus I wont spend a buck on those things, which means I can use it on this instead. I will probably not play with it until the summer though, not alot of time right now :|

• I don't know, H, $20 bucks monthly for an engine? I think I like the Crytek free one better.

• Oh wow and it seems Unity is making some progress aswell. What a coincidence :D

http://unity3d.com/5

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.