Best SEO services company in Gurgaon

• As we know there is a lot of competition out there in market. Everyone is running fast to win the race by stepping the other person or can precisely say by stepping the competition down. And also web search plays a vital role in making you over the top of other. The main helping help to rank first in search engine is by the help of SEO.
    SEO services
    But choosing the best services over a wide range of SEO services providing agencies is also very crucial. There is a large number of agencies in market ensuring of providing the best SEO services.But the result speaks for you.
    Digital hive is the best SEO services company in Gurgaon and this is not only claimed by the company but proved by its results. The Digital Marketing professionals, work tirelessly at getting you the best possible RoI for all the money that you invest towards your Digital presence which in turn helps you run over your competition.

• interwebz is at its tweet era: limited numbers of characters, short attention span.
    try haiku erotica ?

near the pond
    her dress in the grass
    the cherry tree blushes

• I think for most people its usually a case tldr. With erotica in general whether it's visual or not, you will never get as much feedback as other forms or art/literature. Unless you're very popular and successful at it. I'll try an set aside some reading time tonight.

• Yeah, that's the worst thing about posting stories here… when you post it and nobody responds. Especially when you see the views keep going up but no responses. It's just like "Well, does it suck that bad or what..?"

• I tried my hand at posting a story but got no replies so I took it down. I just assumed the story was bad and I had embaraased myself!

Sometimes even a critical remark is better than silence :D

• @'Tiffany':

I don't think stories are very popular here to be honest. Mine got very little interest anyhow. No replies since October so I haven't bothered posting any more.

Hm. I'm rather apprehensive about my writing. Being among so many proven talents here exacerbates this.

However, your stories seem good enough, I'll read up a little more.

Now I'm not quite so apprehensive.

• Hey,

My suggestion would be to just use both posts and pdf. Give the readers the choice of their preferred way of reading.

In your thread you could update the first post each time you post a new (part of a) story and put each part in spoiler tags. You can even use nested spoiler tags. This makes all your stories available in the first post and easily navigable. Like so:

Story 1

!
    Chapter 1
    ! content chapter 1
    Chapter 2
    ! content chapter 2

Story 2

!
    Chapter 1
    ! content chapter 1
    Chapter 2
    ! content chapter 2

Here is how you do this. Just remove the - everywhere.

Story 1
    [-spoiler]
    Chapter 1
    [-spoiler] content chapter 1-/spoiler]
    Chapter 2
    [-spoiler] content chapter 2
    [-/spoiler]

• I have the tl;dr issue. (yet somehow I think a lot of you still humor me anyways)

But yeah, I went with option 4. Mainly because when my internet goes out or is suspended for periods of time, I like having something to read for awhile so, put it in PDF. Admittedly this cramps the experience, but I hold no objection to posts or other so maybe I should have voted for option 2.

• @'Tiffany':

I don't think stories are very popular here to be honest. Mine got very little interest anyhow. No replies since October so I haven't bothered posting any more.

I feel like any artist here outside of miro (save one or two really popular artists) are not very popular. I mean, seriously: The DLC thread gets over 2,000 views PER DAY. Compare that to hzr's thread (which only gets about 70 views per day average) or Blain's (119). It's not something I let bother me. (That said, I'll look at your work soon)

• I don't think stories are very popular here to be honest. Mine got very little interest anyhow. No replies since October so I haven't bothered posting any more.

• @'zanzoxxx':

@'fredfred5150':

I hate pdf's due to their restrictive viewing experience, don't put stories in pdf's is my vote!

I agree, but in case you have PDF's you want to convert to JPG, Boxoft PDF to JPG is freeware and easy to use.

Wait a second, is the OP talking about art plus story writing or JUST text?

Primarily text-only. I think there is something to be said of fredfred5150's comments on viewability, but I get the sense that having long text posts will feel tedious for someone who is looking for the latest post or a specific post. Consider my thread, for example: It's only one page right now, and it's extremely long from all the text I've posted. And there is no mechanism in place to make posts retractable, thus making them smaller and easier to navigate. Thus, my open call. Does that make sense?

• @'fredfred5150':

I hate pdf's due to their restrictive viewing experience, don't put stories in pdf's is my vote!

I agree, but in case you have PDF's you want to convert to JPG, Boxoft PDF to JPG is freeware and easy to use.

Wait a second, is the OP talking about art plus story writing or JUST text?

• I hate pdf's due to their restrictive viewing experience, don't put stories in pdf's is my vote!

• @'aguinness':

Hey everyone. I'm one of the few writers here. While we're not exactly as visually stimulating as the 3DX artists here, I do think we want to make an impact in aiding the 3DX community by providing stories with interesting ideas and scenarios.

Great to hear, good writing is 50% of the comic. A comic without writing will never truly stimulate the mind to its full potential. Take Blackadder comics for example. His best comic was that lara croft one with a story attached to it. Now look at the rest of his comics with no writing, they're just not as stimulating IMO even though the artwork is top notch. Even one or two sentences explaining the theme of the comic can make a HUGE difference.

You said you have a thread with stories in it? Can you link it by any chance?

• I'm moving the thread over to General Discussion and I'm gonna sticky it.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.