Oil and Gas EPC Companies in India?

• There are only a few companies providing these services in India. Artson is one of the best oil and gas EPC companies in India. Artson An EMC Contracting Company based in Hyderabad, Artson Engineering Limited is a majority-owned subsidiary of TATA Projects Ltd.
    Artson tanks

Artson provides various services like -
    1.Steel Structure Fabrication Management
    2.Capital Repairs and Upgrades
    3.Turnkey Solutions for bulk liquid Storage Tanks and Industrial Installations

• [attachment=2323]Hello everybody!

How are you going?
    We are working on sexy scenes and games with our girls…
    you have to wait to see them and in the meantime...

We presents you the sexy back of the third girl, a shy student named Tanya..
    Belong to you, does she give us some satisfaction??

Discover it at
    http://www.jayxrun.com/galleries/tanya/

• Yeahhh!
    The oiled skin is beautiful and very attractive IMHO too.
    In relation of "ready to play"concept, this is the real "ready to play"period, because during next months all the girls will take part in a story to promote your tastes.

During this days (unfortunately, or fortunately depend of various POV) only images!!!!!!!!:)

• Nice work. I love the shiny skin look. Like they're all oiled up & ready to play and maybe a little sweaty too. :D

• [attachment=2297][attachment=2298]Hello Everybody!

So, at the moment you have known two of our sexy ladies… Sasha (big boots) and Joy...
    Easter is coming here and...
    Which one do you will to find in your chocolate Easter Egg?

To see the body details of these two gils look at:
    http://www.jayxrun.com/actors/girls/

• Ah, in this images there is a new entry in dream team… JOY is name of the girl!
    She is not our preferite girl but she is very hardcore girl. She is a wonderful and seductive writer in our future story.
    She is young but like the other has a strong bisexual attitude.
    Attached some images.

www.jayxrun.com

P.S. Maybe she probably has a problem with big dick... take look images.

Enjoy!

• [attachment=2270]Hello Everydoby!

Here's another of the character of the story taht we are preparing…
    Sasha...!
    What do you think about her Boobs?
    :D:D:

To see other picture:
    http://www.jayxrun.com/actors/girls/

• Nice I like Glossy skin :) Would be cool to see what you can do with a full set piece in the future.

• Hello guys!
    We have updated our website with new sensual and erotic images (IMHO). Check them out and please gave feeback about them! Enjoy!

This is website link :
    www.jayxrun.com

P.S. these are some images preview

• Good looking poses for the most part, theres some oddities here and there but I really liked the poses. Perhaps a little less specular would be better but thats just my personal taste. I am sure there are many other people who like it more glossy :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.