NLP Training in Gurgaon

• Have you had any NLP or Life Coaching?

In following years, a fast-growing trend Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) gained popularity for its ability to combine language with your life practices. Communication style can make or break a business. But natural language processing, or NLP, is used in so many different ways, across a huge array of industries.

alt text

The NLP Meta Model is taught in NLP Practitioner training. Many trainers focus on the science of linguistics, teaching it in an academic sense.

Check out my NLP Training in Gurgaon with Complete NLP guide, processes and tips on all sorts from business, relationships, wealth, health, and other issues.

• Wish I could. I'm at work… :(

You guys will likely see more of me on the weekends. During the work week you'll see me online late night PST... Or early morning if you're east coast North America or Europe. I'll check in on the weekend every now and then and see if I can catch you guys. Until then I can grind away and try to level up. I'm getting a lot better at mixing in my dodges with my attacks. Neat game!

For the Federation of Affect3D! XD

• @'darqmyst':

Pulled a late night installing TERA on my PC and trashing zombies in Yaiba on my PS3 last night. Remade my Slayer from the EU servers and even got her to LV5! Woo!

Same name: Shizukazen

See you all online! :)

Nice we are all on now if you want to join us :)

• Pulled a late night installing TERA on my PC and trashing zombies in Yaiba on my PS3 last night. Remade my Slayer from the EU servers and even got her to LV5! Woo!

Same name: Shizukazen

See you all online! :)

• @'Blain':

Whats you chars name ?

Lesol, same as on the EU servers :)

• @'Sol':

Did someone set up a new guild on the new server yet?

Whats you chars name ?

• Just making it now :)

• Did someone set up a new guild on the new server yet?

• Oh good, NA servers.

I'll pass though. Was on a PVP server back when it was P2P, TERA's open world system gets really maddening after a while.

• Argh, well then, let the grind start over I guess.

• Sure what the heck why not. I'll roll up another character tonight. Worse case scenario I'll just have to play diablo 3 or Yaiba if there's a troll camper messing with me. Then I'll invoke the Wrath of Affect on them! XD

Oh well maybe not tonight… gonna need to redownload and install I imagine.

Same character name: Shizukazen

Cya in game! :D

• It be fine we will work as a team :)

• Ooh a PvP server? I haven't researched how PvP works in this game but i 'm not overly fond of getting ganked mid quest by some bored player 10+ levels above me. I have no prob starting over though. Only level 7 or 8 right now.

• Just downloaded Tera and although it looks pretty, it seems very boring. I stopped while still in the beginning area right after you level up to 2.

• Miro would like us to move over to http://tera.enmasse.com/ as it is world wide and I think the hole game is better.
    Sorry Guys!

Sever: [PVP] Vally of Titans

• Niiiiice

• Looking good in Tera :)
    [attachment=2209]

• @'Blain':

@'darqmyst':

Gah, stuck here at work until late tonight… i wanna go work on my brand spanking new Slayer! Yay new MMO for Darqmyst! And I already know that the guildies are cool!

Man, and Ninja Gaiden Z hits shelves tomorrow. No OT for my employer this weekend! Hahahaha! XD

Added you to guild :)

Sweet! Thanks! I'll be working on TERA tonight! :D

• @'darqmyst':

Gah, stuck here at work until late tonight… i wanna go work on my brand spanking new Slayer! Yay new MMO for Darqmyst! And I already know that the guildies are cool!

Man, and Ninja Gaiden Z hits shelves tomorrow. No OT for my employer this weekend! Hahahaha! XD

Added you to guild :)

• Gah, stuck here at work until late tonight… i wanna go work on my brand spanking new Slayer! Yay new MMO for Darqmyst! And I already know that the guildies are cool!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.