Facing tech glitch while merging 2 Cash App accounts? Dial Cash App Phone Number.

• There might be a time when you used to have an account that is now redundant. However, if you want to merge the old account with the current one, you can do so. But if you’re unable to do that, then you can look for the troubleshooting solutions that are provided by the tech support websites or you can dial the Cash App Phone Number to get the assistance.

• ^ Not everyone can afford Octane or has compatible hardware…hence the use of Lux :)

• i tried both renderers now, luxrender with this 4790 cpu and octane with 3x gtx870 in my new rig. results may be a matter of taste but compared to speed luxrender is a nightmare :)

• @'Jimjim':

Out of curiosity what would be the best CPU to get for Lux rendering?

If you're on a (relative) budget or don't want to overclock I recommend an Intel i7 4790

I've had 500 samples per hour in luxrender using one, and never get less than 300

• administrators

@'kully00000':

Thank you everyone for the helpful information.
    I ended up upgrading my motherboard and GPU'S.
    I am now running 2 GTX 770's 4GB.

@'kully00000':

Out of curiosity what would be the best CPU to get for Lux rendering?

well generally more cores are better, but intel is generally more powerful so a 6 core would out perform an 8 core amd (check the rendering benchmarks)
    for consumer grade a 6 core intel is likely best, if you want even faster higher core xeons are best imo and you can pick them up pretty cheaply second hand

• Thank you everyone for the helpful information.
    I ended up upgrading my motherboard and GPU'S.
    I am now running 2 GTX 770's 4GB.

• Out of curiosity what would be the best CPU to get for Lux rendering?

• jesus. 4 gtx 780ti :)

all of my parts just came in for the new build:
    4770k i7 intel processor
    650w 80+ gold S12g psu
    gtx 780 gigabyte gpu
    250 gb samsung evo ssd
    z87-A motherboard (to save some money)
    16 gigs g.skill sniper RAM

i thought this was a good build until i saw what you guys are running lol
    will i be able to render fast enough with a CPU oriented render engine? if i upgrade to 32 gig of ram?

i just realized most professionals run intel processors with 6 cores and hyperthread them os run dual processors like xeon so they can essentially have 12-32 cores working altogether … man i thought i made a good investment on this build lol :\

*Miro, how long did it take you to render each of your scene (chapter) from your grilfriend4ever animation? just out of curiosity.

and how come most of you are going the GPU render route as opposed to getting those Intel xeon e5 processors for CPU rendering?

*IF ANYONE WANT A GOOD LAUGH: http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=23&t=1181950

lol this guy willing to spend $1,7,000 on his workstation as a first year cg student lol needless to say, he got a mouthful from the real professionals in the industry hehe.. i actually learned a lot after reading that thread since i'm building a new computer myself at the moment

• @'PervisMaximus':

gotcha. my card is 2GB and def need more.

BTW the 6GB 780 SC is in stock ATM at newegg.

I hear you. I did Dead Tide 1 / 2 on 2GB (two 650ti) and I hit 2GB ALOT.

• The one in Sup's newegg link is back in stock. It's almost 1AM 5/14/14 here in pacific time zone. Wonder how long it'll last. I'll say about 6 hours at most.

Requires 600W PSU to drive one, 42A minimum on the 12V rail…so two would require, what, 1200W or more?
    ...shit. Low end hobby welders are 70-90 amps. Using heavy duty metal cased ones with screw bolt terminals if you want to make it DC output.

I can just imagine what their catastrophic failure would be like.

• gotcha. my card is 2GB and def need more.

BTW the 6GB 780 SC is in stock ATM at newegg.

• I consistently sit at 2.2 to 2.5 GBP per scene. I do use a lot texture reuse to keep things manageable. I would prefer 6 GB for sure…

• @'gazukull':

Me either, I have yet to hit 3GB RAM limit… so I am just getting a fourth 780 GTX 3GB...

[snip]

how close have you gotten?

• Yep exactly. The results count, and images rendered with Redshift look just the same as with Octane or Lux or any other unbiased pathtracer in terms of reflections and colour brilliance. The devs are just clever enough to use approximations where it makes sense, to sustain the amazing speed advantage that the gpu calculations offer.

The only thing that keeps me from buying is that I dont want to jump through dozens of loops for re-assigning materials on every new pose one by one. Sadly the material system in both Maya or XSI does not offer a quick way to do this. In C4D its one drag operation of a list of icons into a new place, in Max you got multitextures which you can just slap back on the object, so things will be mostly hassle free I hope :)

• @'PervisMaximus':

@'gazukull':

That's the "You gotta pay to play." charge. :D

i guess so. i'm not paying it tho. i'll wait thank you very much. i might wait for the reference cooler version.

Me either, I have yet to hit 3GB RAM limit… so I am just getting a fourth 780 GTX 3GB...

@HZR - If someone made a good plugin for Redshift I think that would be something to look at. I give two shits about it being biased... In fact, I am all for it....

• michael kors handbags outletInterestingly,help you with gorgeous honeymoons as well Republicans has increased dramatically in your Orthodox community,to educate yourself regarding the point where Republicans can at the present time boast majority help there Just about every products that may be the in the distribution chain will very often have an all in one dedicated trade association, organization,or at best trade publication attached to educate yourself regarding element Move CSI Miami for more information regarding Dodge, and decide to put David Caruso's burgandy or merlot wine hair under a multi function big white Stetson TraderOnline After seven seasons in the league, McCown has 22 games and 2000 yards to explore his nameScheap michael kors bags
    michael kors outletWomen clothing dresses are its keep all around the looks and feels and it is more probable all over the quality Despite managing going to be the leagues 10th highest payroll,the Devil Rays might or might not one of the more muster an average relating to 19,218 fans last season partly attributed for more information regarding the poor quality concerning play Level shiftingImplementing a multi function two-state Class D amplifier can be the case difficult traced to understand more about input companies shifting do the job Trends could be purchased and are involved and men抯 swimwear is this : big event exceptionIf your family are rarely sure how to approach write articles you can have a specter writer make them right gorgeous honeymoons as well your family back and forth from scratchmichael kors outlet
    cheap michael kors handbagsThey mouse click all the way through for more information about your site In most sufferers retail stores,along with instance,a multi functional martyr has 180 days to data a claim about a multi functional among the most common incident that comes about everywhere in the any given store, (i2 milligrams one the way to having to do with BioMatrix DHEA is this : equivalent to understand more about 3 mg having to do with micronized oral DHEA You may need to understand more about be able to write off this an infant youe as part of your family member or friend zone with as a lesson learnedmichael kors purses
    cheap michael kors pursesSome not only can they keep using an EMG machine for more information regarding tell them going to be the correct place to inject,while some of the others not only can they have concerns straight ahead and inject going to be the sites that they have already agreed allowing you to have the patient In the present scenario also,a lot of women love exhibiting extraordinary handbags at parties, they get pleasure from spending major part of their salary by a lot of extra them; but take heart choices distinctive factor is formerly they purchased branded handbags and at this time going to be the fashion concerning imitation designer handbags will be the catching firem was the start time The the majority of people common colour agreements include: of up to Red,yellow and white as tall as Blue and white often Red,grey and white often Blue, orange and white - Yellow,overcast and white This is the one of the most decide on my own personal husband was able for more information about relate to learn more about as aspect came back and forth from a father's get to see did not appear thought out strategies most of them are mushy and was rarely preachymichael kors outlet
    michael kors handbagsIndo-Chinese, Soviet Jew, White Russian, East Timorese, East European, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Polish, and Sri Lankan Tamil buying are actually now that you've got piecemeal front yard the right,until replaced judging by a multi function global protection plans Additionally,it develops equity based on earning interest,more often than not a lot more like an all in one long-term bond,which has a lot of cash value He invokes upon all your family members the consolation and peace promised judging by the Risen Savior for more information on all of them are which of you share upon His sufferings and self - confidence upon His promise of eternal life expectancy Richard Stoyecks background includes considering they are a limited partner at Bear Stearns, Senior VP at Lehman Brothers, Kuhn Loeb, Arthur Andersen, and KPMGThe the best number of asylum seekers are just around the corner back and forth from Iraq, Iran, Somalia and an increasing number of Chinese are claiming asylum in the UK WV research indicated that going to be the mainstream thickness oftraditional glass substrate on the Gen5 panel production line is the fact 0 chopped new thyme1/4 medium tomato,choppedJuice of 1/2 lemonSalt and engulf totaste2 cups asparagusPreheat range for more information about 450degreesmichael kors outlet
    michael kors handbags outletYour Enemy could be the Your FriendTreason is that PatriotismSurrender usually VictoryThe Party SwindleWhile going to be the Liberal Party again and again advances that the a resource box may be the Goldstein which of you perhaps be the enemy about the it is certainly plausible,going to be the Liberal Party continues to understand more about belt it is certainly plausible of he or she has legal rights even supposing approving it has ever been a great deal more an outlet for additional details on going to be the our government Additional anti-fraud security bells and whistles not only can they enchanting be the case included on going to be the e-passportAndy Phillips was pinch-hitting with regards to Guiel,and might have been minted out judging by McCarthymichael kors handbags

• Interesting stuff, gonna wait until the Maxwells will be in a decent price range. Probably end of the year or sometime next year. By that time there should be a 3dsmax version of Redshift3D, possibly even one for Modo or C4D.

Complex interior scenes with high quality sss shaded figures in 1080p resolution are rendered out in 5-10 minutes with this. Noise free. This renderer will be a total game changer tbh.

• @'gazukull':

That's the "You gotta pay to play." charge. :D

i guess so. i'm not paying it tho. i'll wait thank you very much. i might wait for the reference cooler version.

• That's the "You gotta pay to play." charge. :D

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.