Buy Assignment Online and Submit Before Deadline

• Are you having anxiety attacks due to assignment pressures? Relax SourceEssay
    essay writer uk are right at your doorstep. We take the assignment load off
    your shoulders. We have a team of writers who write unique non plagiarized
    assignments that meet the quality parameters of the university and are written
    adhering to the guidelines.To buy assignment online and submit before deadline contact us today.

• @'Spyder87':

Are you using 3delight render engine?

Yes I am, I got luxus and I am postponing to use it until I finish my first set. I did a test render with it but I stopped, I did however notice changes with lighting on the parts of the image that were rendered.

• Are you using 3delight render engine?

• @'hzr':

Hey there, nice shots. The one with the bikes seems strangely lit though, as if there was no tracing going on :o

My biggest challenge right now is lighting, since I am trying to familiarize myself with the programs I end up getting some scenes that look like that, especially with a lot of other white objects in it.

• Hey there, nice shots. The one with the bikes seems strangely lit though, as if there was no tracing going on :o

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.