Why To Seek Help When Gmail Help Number Is Here For You Only?

• Are you suffering from the Gmail security problems? Are you also facing setting related problems with your Google mail account? Sometimes, you might also come across several small hitches and glitches while working on the same. In such a case, consider availing Gmail Help from the experts would be right remedy for you! https://www.callphonenumber.net/gmail-support/

• I was reading your post, really nice. Looking forward to more posts. But do you know how to solve the "How do I setup my Canon Pixma mg2520" problem? No? This will help you to get out of this problem.

• @'Katzekage':

@'stoper':

I don't understand, what's the difference between "what people think" and "what it really is"?
    Care to explain a little? I'm curious.

Ok only a littel.
    "what people think" = they think BDSM is about rape, forced sex, pain, violance and blood injures and so on.

"what it really is" Trust and freedom, the thing is that the submissive person is in controll, not the dominant one. If you make BDSM and SM there is allways a magic or keyword.. let´s say "Sunstone" if the dominant part is making something that the other person don´t want or like than she says Sunstone and it´s over! So the dominat person is not hitting "her" feeble-minded or use wax and some sorts of things without thinking. And the submissive person don´t just get bound on the bed. Befor something like this happen they both need to trust the other perfectly. They need to trust each other that they don´t do things the other is not wanting. and if they have that trust than comes freedom, the freedom to let yourself helpless in the hand of the other, to endure every pleasure the dominant one gives you until it is over or you say the keyword. AND! if the trust is there the Dominant person has the freedom to do what ever he/she want to do because they trust the other one that she or he will stop them if it gos too far.

BDSM is a game of mind, that if it is played right gos to the body and blow the mind.

hope this is enough
    honor katzekage

yes, i think bdsm and japan bondage are like arts, because are because they are more profound than just a sexual relationship, have a game of minds and bodies.

• K, I see now. It still didn't sounds good to me, but I can see how it can be at least interesting for some people. Kind of like this game where you fall back expecting someone to catch you.
    fredfred5150, I guess Katzekage answered you question, the line is drawn by both partners. And they should both be into such action, otherwise it may be awkward for one of them.

• @'stoper':

I don't understand, what's the difference between "what people think" and "what it really is"?

Ok only a littel.
    "what people think" = they think BDSM is about rape, forced sex, pain, violance and blood injures and so on.

"what it really is" Trust and freedom, the thing is that the submissive person is in controll, not the dominant one. If you make BDSM and SM there is allways a magic or keyword.. let´s say "Sunstone" if the dominant part is making something that the other person don´t want or like than she says Sunstone and it´s over! So the dominat person is not hitting "her" feeble-minded or use wax and some sorts of things without thinking. And the submissive person don´t just get bound on the bed. Befor something like this happen they both need to trust the other perfectly. They need to trust each other that they don´t do things the other is not wanting. and if they have that trust than comes freedom, the freedom to let yourself helpless in the hand of the other, to endure every pleasure the dominant one gives you until it is over or you say the keyword. AND! if the trust is there the Dominant person has the freedom to do what ever he/she want to do because they trust the other one that she or he will stop them if it gos too far.

BDSM is a game of mind, that if it is played right gos to the body and blow the mind.

hope this is enough
    honor katzekage

• @'stoper':

That statement is what I'm trying to illustrate/understand myself, lets take a "tame" hypothetical scenario

A couple are together, the woman asks the man to be rough with her during sex (hair pulling, spanking, etc,) the woman enjoys this, but the man doesnt enjoy this because he views that as inflicting pain upon someone he cares about.

if the man interprets these acts as inflicting pain, the woman views it as pleasure, then which viewpoint is correct?

which viewpoint is "what is thought" and which viewpoint is "what really is"?

Is it a question of moral relativism? or is there a simple black and white, right or wrong way to view the subject?

• I don't understand, what's the difference between "what people think" and "what it really is"?

• @'Katzekage':

i could write what BDSM realy is about and that most of the communety is totally wrong with there thinkings about BDSM but there is a better way.
    http://shiniez.deviantart.com/gallery/
    he can tell you the reality about real BDSM and the most important thing to it. Trust!

in honor katzekage

lol, yep that pic sums up the more "intricate" side of the subject,

Personally I too loathe the idea of inflicting pain on anybody, but what I asking is how is the line drawn?,

A woman once asked me to spank her, to some women that might be considered violent or offensive.

How rough is too rough?

At what point does "forced" become "non-consensual"? (is there even a difference between them?)

• Rough or forced is about as deep as i go into this topic, I am not into violence but if you want to tie somebody up that is within the realm or erotic imo

• i could write what BDSM realy is about and that most of the communety is totally wrong with there thinkings about BDSM but there is a better way.
    http://shiniez.deviantart.com/gallery/
    he can tell you the reality about real BDSM and the most important thing to it. Trust!
    [attachment=340]

in honor katzekage

• Not my cup of tea. I like it when women enjoy the sex, and most of the Bondage/BDSM stuff is a rape, which I loathe.
    If it happens that the girl is into such a fetish, or that variation where the female is "in charge", it makes it more acceptable, but it's still… meh.
    Like this fansadox/dofantsy site, what a great art and such a waste for me. I can't read any of their stuff. I tried few times, but after the few initial pages, "the action" begins and I'm closing the file.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.