Unable to get My Money Back from Cash App after sending to wrong person? Contact help team.

• There can be a scenario in which you sent the money to the wrong recipient. In that case, you gotta note down the number of the recipient and get in touch with him. You must request him to give back your money. Because in such a case, it’s difficult to search, how to get My Money Back from Cash App? As in the end, you’ll have to speak with the recipient. To get to know more about it, contact the help team.

• Added some images, been toying around with some perspectives and whatnot.

Quick question for any visiting, as of right now I'm using Daz 3D with Genesis 2 (+ Body Morphs).

Before I sink any money into the wrong thing, would it be worth getting Victoria 4.2, or 6? 4.2 seems to have ++ Morphs and Natural Gravity Morphs for it, but unsure if they work for 6.

Second, is AniMate 2 worth investing in for animation? I'm clueless on how to get started with it but the bundle seems to come with a decent amount of scripts.

Any help would be awesome.

• Cheers miro. I think the only thing standing between me and skill increases (easy to quantify as gaming upgrades) is price, I'm broke, so each month I plan on buying some new stuff, this month is AniMot 2, or whatever it's called, for some easy scripts so I can animate Gem and a situation based around her taking some cock.

But, learning translation instead of basic pre-built poses is the biggest challenge facing me and 3DX.

• administrators

well good start so far, good luck on your journey :)

• Yeah, needs a ton of work, but as each month passes I plan on buying some new stuff and spending some time crafting her. It's a ton of fun doing this, more so than I realised with Poser.

I should have a new render out at the end of this week with the new Gem.

• Nice render. She needs a navel morph :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.