web designing services in hyderabad

• Inovies is one of the leading best web designing services in hyderabad,website designers in hyderabad,best website designers in hyderabad ,best web designing services in hyderabad 2020 ,ecommerce website design company in 2020,ecommerce website development services, website designing and web development company in Hyderabad. Scale your business with secure and open-source e-commerce development platform. We exclusively offer WhatsApp Chat on your website, Full Security, Hosting & SSL. We have served 50+ Industries with more than 2000+ clients, our design helps you get leads. Get a fully dynamic & responsive eCommerce website in an affordable budget. We develop customized CRM for all type of business.Maximize your product sales by developing custom eCommerce websites in an online market.contact now +040 40273049.For more visit https://www.inovies.com/web-design/

• I just thought of an alternative… Not only can I have mass slaughter and destruction but I can make people despise and hate the Abrahamic god at the same time. Then I can come in and save them as my own unique god and then I don't have to be tied to any of the old lore crap.

• Wow, I ask too many questions. Sorry about that. It's fine to tell me to go away lol.

Yeah, clears up a lot of stuff. I like it. This is the kind of God I would want to believe in.

Totally agree that the current age limit system is useless. So young people shouldn't be having sex with their partners of a similar age, but a few weeks later they reach the age of consent and can then be with 40-50 year olds? That's surely way more creepy. It's fucked up, but what else can we do? Something is better than nothing when it comes to protecting kids from the sickos.
    I agree in your story if everyone in existence is smart and respectful, and there's no social pressures on young people, then the limit probably wouldn't be needed.

About the electric cars, I was just wondering how people would keep using them if the power was out, as they couldn't be charged. But in the newer version of your story that wouldn't matter as the newer form of power would slowly replace the old one over time. So my question was pointless. I'll throw it in the bin.

• @'Cheetiot':

The U-turn makes sense, considering what you want the main character and succubi to get up to, but there are a couple of things that are a shame if you go with your second idea. Firstly none of the violent criminals get what's coming to them. I quite liked the idea of the scum of the Earth being wiped away. Also, I liked the removal of all the governments and new rules being brought in. Though as I was reading I winced a little at the rule of no age limit on consensual sex, until getting to the part where the survivors have to have a good sense of ethics and a moral consience, which would make that rule not such a big deal.

The biggest reason the age limit on consensual sex was removed was because of stupid bullshit like a 17 year old and an 18 year old having sex and then suddenly it's rape, pedophilia, and the poor 18 year old gets marked as a sex offender for the rest of their lives. Even with the age of consent in some areas it could be like a 15 year old girl dating a boy 2 years older (17) that just happens to turn 18, and then suddenly it's all the same as described above. It's an awful terrible system.

As far as I'm concerned consensual sex is not a crime, it just carries stigma created by social engineering. A few hundred years ago it was actually common for girls to be married and having children at around ages 11-14. The general rule of thumb was "after first blood" e.g. after a girl's first period. If she had it at 9 then she's good to go, that's just how things were, and to be perfectly honest I think that makes a hell of a lot more sense. Though, I do think 9 year olds probably shouldn't be having sex… I don't really think society has any business in a person's sex life. It should be their parent's responsibility to teach them to be responsible and it shouldn't be a felony for having sex, it's just insanity. Anyways... I don't want to delve too deep into that since I know a lot of people feel very strongly about it.

On the topic of the scum of the earth... well well well... it's not like I couldn't kill them by "acts of god." You know, car accidents, heart attacks, cancer, "natural causes," and the like. Even the idea of some kind of natural disasters like earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis, horrible diseases and the like... You could guide its destruction and ensure it kills who you want it to kill and spare who you want it to spare. You may not get them all in one fell swoop like before but in the course of 50 to 100 years you could probably make a pretty sizable dent in them.

@'Cheetiot':

I'm a little bit confused about exactly what the main character is supposed to be. If she originally lived on (fairly) modern day Earth and was killed in a terrorist attack, why would she come back claiming to be the Abrahamic God?

The main character shared essentially my own beliefs – that's to say that she was an intelligent and well educated Agnostic Atheist. In other words, she didn't believe in any deities because there wasn't any proof of their existence but whether there truly are any or not is currently unknowable.

The reason she comes back posing as the Abrahamic God in essence is because I assume that taking the largest religion in the world (certainly after taking out the populations of China & India) and playing off of that would be far easier than coming forth as an entirely new god with an entirely new story and beliefs. It's far easier to play on their existing beliefs, giving them the very believable idea that while it is true that she is that god her stories have been so corrupted by the lies of man for their own selfish ambition that very little of it remains true. In this way, she would already essentially have billions of followers worldwide. Even if someone wasn't a member of one of the Abrahamic religions I think you'd be hardpressed to not have at least heard of it. People fear what they do not know, so appear as what they do know and they will find you much easier to accept. Do what you want, but do it in a way that makes it more comfortable for people to come to accept, in a format that plays on their existing faith.

If we look at the world's population here's what we have: 33% Christian, 21% Islam, 16% non-religious. So straight off the bat it would be very easy to convert 54% of the population, and that 16% are likely quite intelligent individuals and when confronted with actual physical proof in front of them it would be hard to deny it so we're really looking at a bit more like 70% conversion, just from a bit of posturing and a little white lie. Those are pretty good numbers I'd say - wouldn't you?

@'Cheetiot':

Also, if she looks so different to what most people think God looks like, why would she have to create the angels to match their description in the bible?

Oh but she doesn't, does she? If you matched biblical descriptions then they would be vastly different… I simply used the common modern depiction of angels.

"I looked up and there before me was a man dressed in linen, with a belt of fine gold from Uphaz around his waist. His body was like topaz, his face like lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and his voice like the sound of a multitude." (Daniel 10:5-6)

"His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow" (Matt. 28:4)

Ezekiel's description would have them something like so:

! Ezekiel 10:
    10 And I looked, and there in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubim, there appeared something like a sapphire stone, having the appearance of the likeness of a throne. 2 Then He spoke to the man clothed with linen, and said, “Go in among the wheels, under the cherub, fill your hands with coals of fire from among the cherubim, and scatter them over the city.” And he went in as I watched.
    ! 3 Now the cherubim were standing on the south side of the temple[a] when the man went in, and the cloud filled the inner court. 4 Then the glory of the Lord went up from the cherub, and paused over the threshold of the temple; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the Lord’s glory. 5 And the sound of the wings of the cherubim was heard even in the outer court, like the voice of Almighty God when He speaks.
    ! 6 Then it happened, when He commanded the man clothed in linen, saying, “Take fire from among the wheels, from among the cherubim,” that he went in and stood beside the wheels. 7 And the cherub stretched out his hand from among the cherubim to the fire that was among the cherubim, and took some of it and put it into the hands of the man clothed with linen, who took it and went out. 8 The cherubim appeared to have the form of a man’s hand under their wings.
    ! 9 And when I looked, there were four wheels by the cherubim, one wheel by one cherub and another wheel by each other cherub; the wheels appeared to have the color of a beryl stone. 10 As for their appearance, all four looked alike—as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. 11 When they went, they went toward any of their four directions; they did not turn aside when they went, but followed in the direction the head was facing. They did not turn aside when they went. 12 And their whole body, with their back, their hands, their wings, and the wheels that the four had, were full of eyes all around. 13 As for the wheels, they were called in my hearing, “Wheel.”
    ! 14 Each one had four faces: the first face was the face of a cherub, the second face the face of a man, the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle. 15 And the cherubim were lifted up. This was the living creature I saw by the River Chebar. 16 When the cherubim went, the wheels went beside them; and when the cherubim lifted their wings to mount up from the earth, the same wheels also did not turn from beside them. 17 When the cherubim(b) stood still, the wheels stood still, and when one[c] was lifted up, the other[d] lifted itself up, for the spirit of the living creature was in them.
    ! 18 Then the glory of the Lord departed from the threshold of the temple and stood over the cherubim. 19 And the cherubim lifted their wings and mounted up from the earth in my sight. When they went out, the wheels were beside them; and they stood at the door of the east gate of the Lord’s house, and the glory of the God of Israel was above them.
    ! 20 This is the living creature I saw under the God of Israel by the River Chebar, and I knew they were cherubim. 21 Each one had four faces and each one four wings, and the likeness of the hands of a man was under their wings. 22 And the likeness of their faces was the same as the faces which I had seen by the River Chebar, their appearance and their persons. They each went straight forward.
    ! Ezekiel 1:
    ! 1 Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, on the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the River Chebar, that the heavens were opened and I saw visions[a] of God. 2 On the fifth day of the month, which was in the fifth year of King Jehoiachin’s captivity, 3 the word of the Lord came expressly to Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the River Chebar; and the hand of the Lord was upon him there.
    ! 4 Then I looked, and behold, a whirlwind was coming out of the north, a great cloud with raging fire engulfing itself; and brightness was all around it and radiating out of its midst like the color of amber, out of the midst of the fire. 5 Also from within it came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance: they had the likeness of a man. 6 Each one had four faces, and each one had four wings. 7 Their legs were straight, and the soles of their feet were like the soles of calves’ feet. They sparkled like the color of burnished bronze. 8 The hands of a man were under their wings on their four sides; and each of the four had faces and wings. 9 Their wings touched one another. The creatures did not turn when they went, but each one went straight forward.
    ! 10 As for the likeness of their faces, each had the face of a man; each of the four had the face of a lion on the right side, each of the four had the face of an ox on the left side, and each of the four had the face of an eagle. 11 Thus were their faces. Their wings stretched upward; two wings of each one touched one another, and two covered their bodies. 12 And each one went straight forward; they went wherever the spirit wanted to go, and they did not turn when they went.
    ! 13 As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, like the appearance of torches going back and forth among the living creatures. The fire was bright, and out of the fire went lightning. 14 And the living creatures ran back and forth, in appearance like a flash of lightning.
    ! 15 Now as I looked at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with its four faces. 16 The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their workings was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. 17 When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. 18 As for their rims, they were so high they were awesome; and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. 19 When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. 20 Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went; and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures[c] was in the wheels. 21 When those went, these went; when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures[d] was in the wheels.
    ! 22 The likeness of the firmament above the heads of the living creatures[e] was like the color of an awesome crystal, stretched out over their heads. 23 And under the firmament their wings spread out straight, one toward another. Each one had two which covered one side, and each one had two which covered the other side of the body. 24 When they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of many waters, like the voice of the Almighty, a tumult like the noise of an army; and when they stood still, they let down their wings. 25 A voice came from above the firmament that was over their heads; whenever they stood, they let down their wings.
    ! 26 And above the firmament over their heads was the likeness of a throne, in appearance like a sapphire stone; on the likeness of the throne was a likeness with the appearance of a man high above it. 27 Also from the appearance of His waist and upward I saw, as it were, the color of amber with the appearance of fire all around within it; and from the appearance of His waist and downward I saw, as it were, the appearance of fire with brightness all around. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in a cloud on a rainy day, so was the appearance of the brightness all around it. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord.
    ! @'Cheetiot':
    ! > How does the character know what is true and what is not about the religions, and how much they have been corrupted by lies? After her death, does she have time travel, or does she become all-knowing, or is she actually the real God, who has somehow been trapped on Earth and re-awoken by the explosion?
    ! God is right because she is powerful, she is not powerful because she is right.
    ! The real truth doesn't really matter. She's changing it how she sees fit, to mold the world how she wants it.
    ! She isn't actively omnipotent, nor does she believe she is all powerful; though, she's very unsure of just how much power she has. In fact, in the beginning she considered restoring the damage caused by the nuclear explosion and giving the people back their lives but then she considered that if it was the explosion that made her a god that undoing that same force may undo her being a god and should she really waste her one chance at being a god on something like that? That's when she decided to just be selfish and create a new idealic plane of existence. If she was going to run out of her power she'd much rather have spent it on something she would greatly enjoy. The creation of the succubi also gave the inherent advantage that they would constantly channel power to her to help prevent that from happening.
    ! As for whether she was -the- God, or a god that was trapped, or simply became a god-like being as a result of a freak accident, she doesn't know. She knows little more than she was walking to work one day then bam! Suddenly she's a god.
    ! When she was creating the succubus realm she learned she can use her powers to determine or automate things so really she may be omnipotent but has it all repressed due to her physical existence. For instance, she doesn't have to arrange every single molecule of an object to assemble it… she just needs a vague idea of what she wants and her power does the rest. She can even randomize stuff like terrain so she doesn't even have to painstakingly design that by hand, and some things she can just think of how she wants it and her power figures out the science of how it's done... she doesn't need to know any of that nonsense.
    ! Originally, she was afraid of posing as the Abrahamic god because what if it really existed and doing so angered it? She'd end up having to fight it and may very well lose her power, but by the time she'd finished with her creation she realized that she wasn't really going to lose her power and also that there were no other gods out there.
    ! In other words, there may very well have never been any gods whatsoever, and it was just a freak accident that made her a god (like Dr Manhattan, sort of). She doesn't really know. She may have become a god but she can't really be completely all powerful and all knowing or it wouldn't be much fun writing it, even imagining being in that position.
    ! @'Cheetiot':
    ! > What is the thought behind the angels leaving electric vehicles intact? If the power grid goes down, they'll be pretty much useless. Or do they remain for when they can be charged up by the new form of power?
    ! The others were destroyed because they cause pollution and she was going to remove the pollution itself and everything that causes it and since electric cars don't cause it there's no need to destroy them.
    ! @'Cheetiot':
    ! > Also I'm a bit confused about the role of the succubi. I'm assuming that when they transfer energy from humans to the main character that this is done by having sex with them. If the succubi only transfer energy to the main character by being with humans, what is the point of the world she makes for them? Wouldn't they always want to spend their time on Earth to level up? Or is that the place they will all return to once the main character knows which succubi are worthy, and then they can just spend the rest of time banging each other's brains out?
    ! Well, if you had a job would you want to spend all day every day at that job or would you go and have your fill of it then want to come back home to paradise, have a nice palace with servants, and pretty much all the relaxation and pleasures you could dream of?
    ! Some may very well want to stay on earth but I imagine most will have their fun then return. Not only because it's an invariable paradise where they're treated like royalty but also so they can socialize with their own people.
    ! @'Cheetiot':
    ! > Can the succubi also change their appearance the way you mentioned the angels can? I ask this because I guess only the most open minded humans would want to have sex with people who have wings, horns and tails, no matter how hot they look. Or would they not give humans a choice in the matter? If they can change their appearance would they make themselves look human and seduce people without letting the people know they were succubi?
    ! Yes, of course, far moreso infact. In the human world they take on a human appearance rather than revealing their true forms. They can reveal their true selves but they're warned to be wary of it and use their judgment.
    ! @'Cheetiot':
    ! > And the planet she creates sounds like it would be a nice place to visit. For scientific reasons, of course… Ahem.
    ! Of course. ;)

• I kinda want one of Tiffany's angel/succubus things now….golden hair, emerald eyes, nice boobs, ridiculously good proportions, wants my (ahem) "energy"...whats not to like? :D

seriously though, looking forward to hopefully reading what you come up with.

• I'm not usually a fan stories that contain God-like characters who can just create things out of thin air, but there's a lot of potential here.

To answer your initial question, I think after the initial slaughter phase when all the power goes out there would have been a lot of fear and violence and the surviving humans would have all turned on each other. They'd probably have to fight for dwindling supplies of food and water I would imagine, which would likely be the main reason for the violence.
    In terms of how they would react to the angels, I would likely guess that most people would publicly do what the angels wanted (not like they would have a choice) but would actually hate them and look for any way to rebel. Some people would no doubt be grateful that the Earth had been purged and would truly adore these beings, though this would be unlikely if their friends/family were among the dead.

I'm quite intrigued by this whole idea, but there are many things you've got me thinking about…

The U-turn makes sense, considering what you want the main character and succubi to get up to, but there are a couple of things that are a shame if you go with your second idea. Firstly none of the violent criminals get what's coming to them. I quite liked the idea of the scum of the Earth being wiped away. Also, I liked the removal of all the governments and new rules being brought in. Though as I was reading I winced a little at the rule of no age limit on consensual sex, until getting to the part where the survivors have to have a good sense of ethics and a moral consience, which would make that rule not such a big deal.

I'm a little bit confused about exactly what the main character is supposed to be. If she originally lived on (fairly) modern day Earth and was killed in a terrorist attack, why would she come back claiming to be the Abrahamic God? Also, if she looks so different to what most people think God looks like, why would she have to create the angels to match their description in the bible?
    How does the character know what is true and what is not about the religions, and how much they have been corrupted by lies? After her death, does she have time travel, or does she become all-knowing, or is she actually the real God, who has somehow been trapped on Earth and re-awoken by the explosion?

What is the thought behind the angels leaving electric vehicles intact? If the power grid goes down, they'll be pretty much useless. Or do they remain for when they can be charged up by the new form of power?

Also I'm a bit confused about the role of the succubi. I'm assuming that when they transfer energy from humans to the main character that this is done by having sex with them. If the succubi only transfer energy to the main character by being with humans, what is the point of the world she makes for them? Wouldn't they always want to spend their time on Earth to level up? Or is that the place they will all return to once the main character knows which succubi are worthy, and then they can just spend the rest of time banging each other's brains out?
    Can the succubi also change their appearance the way you mentioned the angels can? I ask this because I guess only the most open minded humans would want to have sex with people who have wings, horns and tails, no matter how hot they look. Or would they not give humans a choice in the matter? If they can change their appearance would they make themselves look human and seduce people without letting the people know they were succubi?

Of course, all these questions don't really matter if you're just using the story as a backdrop for naughtiness, but I just love stories and getting to the nitty gritty of them. I wish more 3DX had proper stories and settings, and hope that this keeps developing.

And the planet she creates sounds like it would be a nice place to visit. For scientific reasons, of course... Ahem.

• @'Tiffany':

^cliffnotes please? lol

How different do you think the reaction would be if instead of angels slaughtering the people intended to be removed that they ascended into the sky in beams of light shining through the clouds with a feeling of complete contentment and happiness until fading away and vanishing up into the sky?

The angels would, of course, still be taking out the cars and military installations and such.

Aliens come to earth (which they had seeded billion of years before) and wipe out the planet except for about 27 million people. The nanovirus is actually a nanobot that was inserted into every person (whole planet was aerosoled). Virus checked every person's brain for what the aliens wanted in the surviving members. The virus then controlled the population by keeping them content as first criminals died, then cops and military, then politicians, then anyone in the populace that would do harm offensively, and so on. The people left would bury the people that died. Pretty fun story, but very "Mary Sue". Still, if you like people fucking, a lot, then it is pretty cool.

• nice U turn !

the succubus usurping higher power reminds me of Harbinger house

and what about the opposing forces ? does your myth includes other powers ? devils ? old gods ?
    are some human able to comprehend and manipulate magic & be aware of this invasion/subversion ?

reference: Constantine, INS/MV, American Gods (Neil Gaiman), Mage

• You know, I think this brings up more important questions thinking about it like why am I even doing this, what purpose does it serve? Striking abject terror into the very core of humanity won't help create a utopia… it won't make the world a better place... it's just cruel, immature, and a childish and selfish way to pass the time. No, I think it would be better to have covert control rather than overt control. "Overt control... always has a finite life, because in the end there will be a challenge and rebellion against it. Covert control... can go on forever, because you don't rebel against something you don't know exists. A person who thinks he is free will not complain that he is not." -David Icke

Here's what I'm thinking: Rather than have a rapture-like invasion... instead, make the changes from the inside by sending visions or angels individually to important key figures and have them propose my changes internally and push for the changes. If you make someone keep dreaming about this amazing perfect world enough then pretty soon they're going to think the idea was theirs, and they should... that's good. They won't try to fight against it if they thought that they were the ones that came up with it in the first place.

It's actually better not wiping out over half of the world's population anyways. What I really wanted was to be a succubus god in the first place and if there's only 2.5 billion people then that's less than half of the people that would otherwise be available for the succubi to channel energy from to me. What's more, it would be a very chaotic time and not easy for a succubi to seduce people. When people are worried about their families being slaughtered, being unable to work, and the risk of starvation or freezing to death... it's hard to think about sex.

This has been good though.

I can still cure cancer - just send a dream to a scientist capable of pulling it off and then they'll be so inspired when they wake up that bam! Cancer is cured. I can still remove the pollution... I just have to give the right people the right ideas. I can change the world's governments too, that one will just be a bit more tricky and take time and covert influence. I can be pretty overt in changing religion... with very real encounters with angels the world's religious leaders would likely find it difficult to go against what I wanted them to do and I could influence everyone at the highest levels.

• ^cliffnotes please? lol

How different do you think the reaction would be if instead of angels slaughtering the people intended to be removed that they ascended into the sky in beams of light shining through the clouds with a feeling of complete contentment and happiness until fading away and vanishing up into the sky?

The angels would, of course, still be taking out the cars and military installations and such.

• This story, Nanovirus, had a fun way to control the population and was written back in 2002.

http://www1.asstr.org/~cmsix/nanovirusov/index.htm

• @'fredfred5150':

One thing I did notice about your idea, if this is the god and the angels that everyone has been waiting for (and I'm assuming you mean god as in the judeo-christian god) how come after they killed all the scum, the good/worthy people are left in a chaotic world? (no power, etc)

Wheres the compassion?

It's a human delusion. After all, most of the religions themselves were completely fabricated and changed so much that it was offensive to the god. For instance: No idol worship. Then, billions of people claiming to worship you instead worship a cross, a human man, and a human man on a cross, and the depiction and worship of saints. They would be idolators, all of them. Besides, the Old Testament god was a wrathful little prick. There wasn't compassion.

Of course, none of that is actually true. Here, let me explain some of the backstory that happens before phase 1…

! As the story goes, the main character starts out like every other day. They live in a city and have an office job. They have to park a few blocks away in a parking garage since the one for the building she works in is always full. It's a pretty normal day, except when she's crossing the street suddenly a nuke goes off right under her feet. Some kind of terrorist attack or something - it's never actually learned who the culprit is. Or, at least not so far in my writing… :P
    ! And so anyways, after being vaporized she still feels herself there as a fine mist and comes back together. Something like Dr. Manhattan, except rather than taking weeks or months she does it in just a few minutes. By that point she realizes that she is a god, whether she was one before and just didn't know it or the explosion triggered it inside of her and made her one, she doesn't know.
    ! Her first act with her new god powers is to create an entirely new dimension, a different plane of existence - an empty universe. In it she creates a beautiful vast nebula, and then a planet with about 20x the surface area of Earth. It's pretty much a tropical paradise with white sandy beaches, water for the most part only about chest high but with some parts a bit deeper. Extensive underwater caverns, and an overall very beautiful flora. The only insect on the planet though are butterflies, and they make all kinds of honey... different flavors.
    ! And anyways, next she creates succubi. It's pretty complex... they have like an automated tiered ranking/caste system where as they level up in their tier they get certain bonuses... for instance, they start out human-like in appearance with breasts ~B-C in size. First when they rank up enough they'd get a spaded tail, followed by wings, and lastly horns which they'd then have to grow to full size as they progress the ranks. By the time they have wings and a tail, which should be fairly easy (with the horns being significantly harder), they'll have grown to about D's to DD's. After that it's a slow climb up to F's. That's the black tier. Once they reach the maximum in the black tier they progress to the gold tier where they'll start out with wings but their wings are like metallic gold and armored. They'll get a tail next which is also gold and armored and with a spear tip. As they rank up further they'll get serrated blades growing from their tails and wings until they reach the final tier where they start growing their golden horns. They'll go from around F's to GG's through the course of the gold tier. In the black tier eye and hair color is completely randomized, but once they reach the gold tier they get golden hair and emerald green eyes.
    ! As they rank up they get more privileges and better accommodations and so forth. It's hard to really pack a few chapters worth of descriptions in just a couple paragraphs, but I'm trying to be as concise as I can here...
    ! She also created sirens for the oceans, which would also venture to the shores to sunbathe and the like, and would have their own cities in the vast underwater caves stretching under the planet's surface. And then lastly she created angels which are similar in appearance to the gold tier of the succubi except they have blue eyes rather than green and the hair is just nice shades of blonde rather than literally like lustrous strands of gold. The angels have considerably less free will though - they live to serve. They're practically mindless automatons. They seek self improvement and to do the duties they are assigned but have no other ambitions and have absolute loyalty programmed into the very core of their existence. The idea was to make the Succubus Realm (what the place is called) pretty much a paradise for the succubus race and have the angels (ironically, which the main character found amusing) serving the succubi.
    ! The succubi channel the power they take from humans directly to the main character, and it's never fatal for humans. It'd take way too long to cover everything the succubi can do but the important thing is that they channel what they absorb directly to the main character, and that's all she really cares about. She has her own little harem. Posing as the Abrahamic god and "fixing" the world was largely done just to fix the things she thought was wrong in the world since she had the power to do so and also to waste some time and have a little fun. The succubi needed some time to get used to themselves and the world and to rank up so what better way to pass the time than death and destruction? It sure sounds like a hell of a lot of fun to me... :P
    ! She's waiting because the ones that reach the maximum rank of the golden tier (e.g. fully grown horns) - which is no easy task, gain the bonus of getting to "play" with her. In other words, the entire system was just designed so she'd get to play with the dirtiest, most experienced, sluttiest succubus girls of them all. And not only that, but it would be a reward that they would be working towards and looking forward to. It's all win-win. :D

• Think about how you would react, think about how 5-10 of your friends would react, think about how the people in your workplace would react, then extrapolate yours and their reactions to a world of people ;)

One thing I did notice about your idea, if this is the god and the angels that everyone has been waiting for (and I'm assuming you mean god as in the judeo-christian god) how come after they killed all the scum, the good/worthy people are left in a chaotic world? (no power, etc)

Wheres the compassion?

• Ahem… My god is not female. My god is complete: both male and female.

Fusion could be used for a weapon, but it's possible that a god could surely create a form of cold fusion that couldn't be.

Here's the biggest dilemma I'm facing:

Yes, it's the god everyone has been waiting for. Yes, god has finally returned, angels and all. And yes, god even wiped away the world's pollution, and gave everyone a whole slew of nice improvements.

But, and this is the big elephant in the room: god just ordered her angels to kill 4.5 billion people - 63% of the world's population. That means for every 10 people you know, at least 6 of them may very well have been killed by this god's angels. It could have been your family, your friends, your co-workers, people you went to school with, even your significant other. It would be hard to be unaffected by it in some way.

This is the biggest hurdle I'm having in my attempt to try to put myself in a mindset where I can understand how the world might react both at the end of phase 1, and throughout the course of phase 2.

I think in some ways many people would be very resentful and have a lot of hate but at the same time they would also have one hell of a healthy dose of fear. You couldn't rebel against god… they just wiped out your entire world's military and the vast majority of transportation in something like a week or two... and if the entire world's organized military strength was utterly useless, what the hell could anyone do about any of it? It's not even as if the god wants anything out of it... It doesn't want to be worshiped, it doesn't want to be prayed to, and it has no intention of sticking around...

I guess a lot of people would just try to make the best of the situation, but I don't know... it would be such chaos... With all of these power facilities being knocked out as well as the vast majority of the world's transportation most people would be cut off from any kind of news and would be without power. Even giving the world cold fusion it would take time to build it and connect it to the infrastructure... even with electric cars it would take time to build more and set up charging stations. Everything would be in total chaos...

I could just see it... you hear about the angels and god appearing on tv and how they killed the pope... you're watching the constant media stream as the angels tear a swathe of destruction, leaving mountains of corpses in their wake, and then suddenly your power shuts off. Eventually an angel or perhaps even more than one lands at your home. At the very least they destroy your car... If you live with your family, they may kill someone there with you right in front of you (we'll assume they don't kill you because then your story would end), and then you hear nothing... there's no power, no transportation... If you lived in a rural area you'd be totally disconnected. If you lived in a city you'd at least have some kind of word of mouth, but the streets would be rife with fear and chaos. It would be weeks like this, maybe months...

It's hard to get a real grasp on what these people would be thinking without living something like that.

• Why does every woman make god female, and every man make god male?

If God created everything in existance, that would mean sex/gender did not exist before god created it, hence god would have no gender, simply choosing to appear to mortals in whatever gender it chose.

But sounds like an great story :) I'll even forgive the scientific innaccuracy that Fusion can't be used for weaponry, just cos you mentioned Dr M. and Thalaron radiation :D

As for your intial question, mass panic, rioting, looting, destabilisation of governments, complete breakdown of law and order (assuming your god isn't omnipresent and/or directly overruling the free will of humans)

Look forward to reading the story, I'm a big fan of apocalytic literature

• @'Tiffany':

@'Morfium':

Sounds, interesting…and extreme.. I'm not sure if it can result in a good book or movie. I mean atm. it is a bit BAM and end... everyone dead.
    But I'm not sure if I understand that right...sry my english. but at the end only these ppl still alive who are not able or don't want to go after the things you listed???
    And I'm not sure what do you mean with the reactions... do you talk about the reaction of the world if there would be movie or book like that or the reaction of the world if it is in this situation... well I would guess in the situation they would fight back or try to placate the godess.

Ok, after reading phase two I have to say, it could get a good book or movie, I like the world you create there, even when it would be my favourite fantasy world^^

The reaction of the world. I can't really answer any of your other questions… I'm having a hard time understanding what you were trying to say... :-/

well my first thing I wanted to say were, that I liked it, but couldn't imagine that it could get a good book or movie, after reading only the first phase, because it is only the big slaughter… after reading phase two my opinion changed

my question you already answered with the second phase, too. wrote that before I read the second phase.

my other question was that what do you mean with "How would the world react?" Did you mean, "how would the world react on such a story?" or "how would the world react if this happens in reality?"... the first possebility I couldn't answer to and my answer to the second possibilty was that they either try to fight back, or try to make everything to please this goddess.

and the last bit I wrote after reading phase two. I said that I liked the world you described in the second phase, although it wouldn't be my favourite alternative world

hope that makes it more understandable^^

I blame my english and my strange way of thinking for this misunderstanding:)

• @'miro':

hah, I knew god was a dick girl :P

can we reduce the angels a little in height though, 4m is a little too much girl especially if they're well proportioned… just trying to be practical here :D

Hah, right? :D

They're only that height during the rapture bit because in fiction (The Bible) they're referred to as 15ft tall with 15ft wing spans. They're also referred to as spirit beings that can take any form their god wants them to take which means they could be any size the god wants.

They were initially created with average female human heights though. :cool:

@'SinCyprine':

She reminds me of that godess of love Cordilia becomes in Angel, she wants to do good but ends up enslaving humans. (season 4)

That wasn't Cordi. Another Power hitched a ride in her subconscious when she came back from being a Power herself. As a precuation the other Powers removed her memory so the other one couldn't manifest itself and take control of her, but when the gang restored her memory it got loose.

I forget what the name was… It wasn't Glorificus... Ah, right... Jasmine, her daughter. She actually didn't enslave anyone when she was using Cordi's body either, she did that as Jasmine.

@'Morfium':

Sounds, interesting…and extreme.. I'm not sure if it can result in a good book or movie. I mean atm. it is a bit BAM and end... everyone dead.
    But I'm not sure if I understand that right...sry my english. but at the end only these ppl still alive who are not able or don't want to go after the things you listed???
    And I'm not sure what do you mean with the reactions... do you talk about the reaction of the world if there would be movie or book like that or the reaction of the world if it is in this situation... well I would guess in the situation they would fight back or try to placate the godess.

Ok, after reading phase two I have to say, it could get a good book or movie, I like the world you create there, even when it would be my favourite fantasy world^^

The reaction of the world. I can't really answer any of your other questions… I'm having a hard time understanding what you were trying to say... :-/

• Sounds, interesting…and extreme.. I'm not sure if it can result in a good book or movie. I mean atm. it is a bit BAM and end... everyone dead.

• administrators

hah, I knew god was a dick girl :P

can we reduce the angels a little in height though, 4m is a little too much girl especially if they're well proportioned… just trying to be practical here :D

• Supernatural meets Dogma (add in some INS/MV)
    I can see plenty of fun writing/reading scenes.
    Seems the cynical thread could be lost to stale political staments tho, its a pity.
    That god(ess) tyranny & mass murder could also be the starting point of … idk, something else for humans.
    She reminds me of that godess of love Cordilia becomes in Angel, she wants to do good but ends up enslaving humans. (season 4)

anyways, potential for lots of quirky fun

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.