Guide me to use capital one 360 access code For Quicken

• I am working on Quicken for managing my accounting tasks in the proper ways. Quicken is extremely the best suite for maintaining the accounting entries in the simple ways. Quicken has a unique feature capital one 360 access code, so thousands of the users can use it properly. This error code is offered to the users so that nobody else can access the actual password apart from the bank. This feature can make my data highly secured and protective. I am new to this feature, so I don’t have experience to use rightly. Can anyone help me to use this Quicken feature?
    https://www.quickensupporthelpnumber.com/blog/capital-one-360-access-code-for-quicken-in-simple-steps/

• I had a bit more time today to work on testing what I can morph and what I can't.

I was able to load quick morphs for props, clothing & hair if the initial geometry was stored in a duf file, but anything old that came from a cr2 file failed.

• @'Elmo:

Can somebody more experienced that knows more about the older figures please step in here and help us out?

Haha, yes, we need an adult! :D
    I really love the lack of documentation on this, but then again I'm used to most things Daz related being unclear as shit by now.

• I've used ZBrush to work on morphs in Poser. One thing I learnt very early on was to only work on head and facial morphs for faces- any neck or body morphs would cause The Neck Ridge From Hell to appear and be almost nigh impossible to get rid of.

So my general workflow would be to use Poser morphs to basically shape the face I wanted, eye positions, nose positions, mouth positions, general cheekbone and jaw proportions, but I find that Poser doesn't have the tools for fine details. The head would then get exported to ZBrush as an .obj to pull around eye details, cheek and nose details, etc, and then imported back to Poser as an .obj morph target. But I would always work on body morphs separately, to avoid the neck issue.

I've always had a real headache with eye positions though, especially when creating pose files for distribution. If anyone knows of a tool or resource that will accurately save eye position and eye sizes for INJ files, I'd be very grateful, and be able to distribute my characters,

• @'Sol':

The OBJ file looks as it should when I import it to Zbrush, the changes I've made are there. And when I open it in Maya for example.

I loaded the Millennium Cat LE(not the kind of pussy anyone here is interested in) and tried to morph it. I got the same kind of error that you got. I really don't know.

Can somebody more experienced that knows more about the older figures please step in here and help us out?

• The OBJ file looks as it should when I import it to Zbrush, the changes I've made are there. And when I open it in Maya for example.
    Lalified because the character uses Lalis bits and some other stuff ;)
    I did have Ignore Invisible Nodes checked when I exported but as you said I don't think that's the problem.

• @'Sol':

Haha, well balls. That doesn't work for V4. I get nothing at all. The Morph Loader says the morph was created successfully but it doesn't create anything. Not even a slider.

Edit:

The Daz log file says:

Creating morph for Perfect Nova Lalified…
    No deltas for morph, skipping node.
    Reading Test.OBJ
    Morph Loader reported no effect for the following file(s):

If you open up Test.OBJ in ZBrush, what does it look like? 'No deltas' means there were no differences between your file and what was in DAZ.
    [Edit]
    Lalified? You'll want to make sure you don't have 'Ignore Invisible Nodes' selected when you export. That's not the problem though.

• Haha, well balls. That doesn't work for V4. I get nothing at all. The Morph Loader says the morph was created successfully but it doesn't create anything. Not even a slider.

Edit:

The Daz log file says:

Creating morph for Perfect Nova Lalified…
    No deltas for morph, skipping node.
    Reading Test.OBJ
    Morph Loader reported no effect for the following file(s):

• @'Sol':

Awesome, I'll give it a try with a V4 and see if the same thing works :)

Please let me know how it goes.

• Awesome, I'll give it a try with a V4 and see if the same thing works :)

• I haven't been able to find any tutorials at all on how to use Morph Loader to load additional morphs based on an already morphed and posed figure, but I've finally figured it out.

Yes, that's right. No more blind morphing! I can now create my morphs based on exactly how my character looks in DAZ.

Here's how.

Step 1) Save your pose as a pose preset. You get to this from File>Save As>Pose Preset… You have to do this or your new morph will turn your character into a pretzel.

Step 2) Exported your figure with the morphs and pose as is. Make sure your Resolution Level is set to Base. You can use whatever scale you want as long as you use the same one in Morph Loader Pro. Under Write Groups select Use Figure Name(s). It defaults to Use Node Name(s), but that didn't work for me.

Step 3) Do the work and make your new morph in whatever modeling software you have and know how to use. As long as you import and export with the same settings it should be fine.

Step 4) In DAZ select your already posed figure and open Morph Loader Pro using Edit>Object>Morph Loader Pro... Set your scale the same as your initial export. Open your morph using the Choose Morph Files... button.

Step 5) You should now see the name of your morph file below in your list. Double click on it to open up your category selection tree. Find the Reverse Deformations property. Double click on it to open up that section of the tree. Right click on Reverse Deformations and select yes. What this will do is subtract the existing morphs already on your character from the morph you're loading. Do this or your existing morphs will double in strength. Next you'll need to right click on Pose and use the browse function to find the pose you saved back in step 1. This will subtract out the pose from the morph you're loading. Do this or you get a pretzel instead of a character. Hit Accept and your morph should load.

Step 6) Victory!!! You should now have a working morph slider.

• For creating stuff like face morphs or body morphs that are more "permanent" I think the Morph Loader would do just fine, I have not tried it yet with a character with zeroed out poses. There are a bunch of tutorials out there on what setting should be used. The main thing to think about that I figured out (I think) is that you don't use GoZ for exporting the figure, but use an OBJ export and make sure the scaling is set to custom, and make sure it's set to custom when you import it as well. If I didn't do that the morph wasn't even loaded.

Right now I'm more interested in making morphs per pose, oddly enough saving the scene will break the character

• Me again. I really have to solve this problem also. Not for V4, but for Genesis.
    @'Sol':

Even using the Morphloader doesn't solve much, I do get the morph to actually be created but oh god the result is an unspeakable abomination :D

Yeah. If you tried to create a morph using an already morphed and posed base the default setting of Morph Loader Pro are going to result in an unspeakable pretzel from hell.

I'm going to try to work on that again, but I don't have time until Monday. If I get any good results I'll report how in this thread. If you solve it before then would you be willing to share what settings you use for Morph Loader Pro?

• I've looked though all those :) Not getting anywhere with it though. Even using the Morphloader doesn't solve much, I do get the morph to actually be created but oh god the result is an unspeakable abomination :D

I would just be happy with actually being able to save a scene once I apply a morph to a character from Zbrush, but if I open up the scene all I get are blocks.

• Thanks anyway! Well It seems that when I save a scene with a character that I have my own morph applied to things get fucked when I open it up again, The whole character gets reduced to boxes.

From what I can find it seems to be a problem with GoZ and might be solved by exporting an OBJ from Zbrush instead of sending back with GoZ, have yet to try that though.
    The lack of info on this kind of crap out there really bugs me though.

• I've looked into it a little more and what I suggested is only going to work with Genesis and Genesis 2. Sorry about that. I don't even have V4.

I found a discussion here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/11356/

• I see (sort of) however I get an error when trying to save as a Morph Asset. Not sure if it's V4 that's causing it.

• Ok. I can tell you how to do this for Genesis or Genesis two if it's a really simple 'T' morph. For trying to "correct ugly poses" this will fail hard. Like creature from a horror movie hard. I don't have V4, so I don't know anything about injections.

Since you want to save the morph I know you've already imported it.

First, select the figure that you've morphed.

Second, go to the Morph category on your Parameters tab and find the morph you want to save.

Third, click on the little gear icon at the top of your morph and select Parameter Settings.

Fourth, when the Parameter Settings window opens you'll want to click on the drop down arrow to the right of Path. This is where you're going to set where you want your morph to appear in the Shaping tab. Find the correct subcategory under the Actor category. What's correct will depend on what your morph is, well, morphing.

Fifth, click Accept. I know that's obvious, sorry.

Sixth, go to the file menu. Select Save As>Support Asset>Morph Asset(s).

Seventh, Select your morph from the path you set earlier. Make sure your morph is the only thing selected.

Eighth, click Accept to save the morph. It should now appear in your Shaping tab when working on new figures.

[Edit]
    For correcting poses with morphs you're going to have to use the morph loader. I haven't been able to get that to work right yet. I've been working on other things recently, but I'm going to go over to the DAZ site in mid-March and ask for their advice.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.