Call on Facebook Support to make FB page

• If you want to know how to make a facebook page, then you need to make a call on Facebook Support. The Intuit certified executives are 24x7 ready to help you. They will provide you complete information. For example- click on the Facebook page/create. Then you need to click on page type option. https://www.skype-support.com/

• Actually, I find it very helpful, I had to know about this, your article helps me a lot to understand this. After reading your article I have good knowledge of this topic. Thanks for sharing this. Here we provide information about How to setup canon printer.

• I do have a blog now! I also have a cash prize competition I am announcing!

http://vaako-7.tumblr.com/post/87595038962/summer-of-boobs-cash-prize-contest-update

If you wanna see a bunch more Soria content, please consider donating to my cash prize contest, I'm trying to round up a whole bunch of animators for it and I'm giving away money. I'm also taking donations to make the cash pool bigger to bring in more people. I'd really appreciate any support or publicity!

The current cash prizes are:

50 USD for best Animation
    30 USD for best Image

The contest will not begin for at least another week, but I am trying to rally support and donations to make the contest as lucrative as possible. Any donations received throughout the course of the contest up until the voting deadline will be added to the pool!

• Have you a blog where we can watch your blue heroine?She's so cute and…...fuckable.

• @'vaako':

I use some simulated physics to start, but then I do a shitload of hand-keying throughout the animate. I wouldn't expressly rely on one method or the other, but I'm getting good results by doing both. In any case, here's a new video!

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7668/Soria-uses-her-big-oiled-up-titties-for-a-titfuck

thanks for ur reply
    im having to much bugs to do proper jigly animations i still do not properly understand how to get the jigle look natural
    setting key frames is for every frame is painfull time consuming isnt there another way ?
    i use daz i also have poser but i dont use it much

• I use some simulated physics to start, but then I do a shitload of hand-keying throughout the animate. I wouldn't expressly rely on one method or the other, but I'm getting good results by doing both. In any case, here's a new video!

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7668/Soria-uses-her-big-oiled-up-titties-for-a-titfuck

• @'Supro':

@'bigtrick':

@'Sol':

@'bigtrick':

thanks but i wondered if u could do the same in daz i dont wanna learn a new 3d program

right now i only know to do this with frame to frame changes

As far as I know, Daz doesn't support that kind of physics, at all. The new Poser coming out has some sort of "bullet physics" that will probably work well for such a thing. The showed a vid somewhere on how they made a jumping fat guy's belly bounce.

poser 2014 ? u can do it in daz but u have to animate them urself every frame

That's not really bullet/soft body physics then since you're having to do all the animation. It's suppose to calculate how the body part will move during an animation without you having to animate that part. So if you create a walk and put soft body physics onto the breasts, the breasts will work in motion with the walk without you having to animate those yourself.

Daz currently doesn't have that, but I wouldn't be shocked to see it implemented in a future versions (like DS5).

tru but posible check my animation i posted in my thread the girl doing the hi kicks boobs are animated per frame they dont look that good as soria but hey what the heck

• @'bigtrick':

@'Sol':

@'bigtrick':

thanks but i wondered if u could do the same in daz i dont wanna learn a new 3d program

As far as I know, Daz doesn't support that kind of physics, at all. The new Poser coming out has some sort of "bullet physics" that will probably work well for such a thing. The showed a vid somewhere on how they made a jumping fat guy's belly bounce.

That's not really bullet/soft body physics then since you're having to do all the animation. It's suppose to calculate how the body part will move during an animation without you having to animate that part. So if you create a walk and put soft body physics onto the breasts, the breasts will work in motion with the walk without you having to animate those yourself.

Daz currently doesn't have that, but I wouldn't be shocked to see it implemented in a future versions (like DS5).

• @'Sol':

@'bigtrick':

• @'bigtrick':

• Soria sure does love to use those big blue beautiful bouncing boobs of hers to pleasure men's cocks, doesn't she? Keep up the great work!

• @'Sol':

@'bigtrick':

Source?
    do u mean like bullet?

Source Filmmaker, if that's what you're wondering.

• @'bigtrick':

Source?
    do u mean like bullet?

Source Filmmaker, if that's what you're wondering.

• Source?
    do u mean like bullet?

• I've never used daz3d, so I couldn't help you there. I use simulated physics in Source.

• how do u get the boobs to move like that
    im using daz3d any tips?

• Thanks dudes!

• Very good, learning, thank you published

• Much obliged! I've been getting any overwhelming number of requests for doggy-style, so I guess I'll have to tackle that next. In the meanwhile, enjoy what I think is the very best video I've ever done

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7460/Soria-gets-busy-in-the-shower

• You are getting really good at this, Soria is so good looking.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.