Gmail Support Number: A Toll-Free Facility 24by7

• Yes, my friend! Whenever you want to deal with your problems, you should make use of Gmail Support via dialing our toll free helpline number. Here, troubleshooting professionals are always ready all day and night for the purpose of delivering the best possible solution, at the comfort of your home. [https://www.gmailphone-number.com/](link url)

• Hi Guys,

Thank you for the kind words….I suspect that the remainder of the Hermoine & Crookshanks set may be to 'beasty' for this board.???

In any case here are a couple of 'Underworld', proof of concept / W.I.P.S that I am currently working on...

Enjoy,

DarkSoul3D.
    DS3D.

[attachment=552]

[attachment=553]

• Your first pic rocks. Very skilled. I 'd like to see more

• @'DarkSoul3D':

@stoper….'Ditch off the Cat.????'..:huh: not in this set, but maybe some of my other images will be more to your tastes, I plan to upload a few more soon.

Is this the time when my bad english may get me arrested… :P
    "Get rid off" is what I mean, continue the action without the cat.
    If the things get hotter, I don't need the cat. Unless the cat transforms into a guy or something, I don't know how this works in the Harry Potter's world.

• administrators

@'DarkSoul3D':

I plan to upload a few more soon.

oh good, wondering where this is going :)

• Yes, very nice. Course, I'm partial to anything that involves Hermione Granger.

• Definitely something different, but love the lighting on the character (and her cat). Seems like a simple moment with some hidden meaning. Thanks for sharing.

• Hi Miro,

Yes this is one of currently 16 images of what is planned to be a 24'ish image set.

@stoper….'Ditch off the Cat.????'..:huh: not in this set, but maybe some of my other images will be more to your tastes, I plan to upload a few more soon.

Peace,

DarkSoul3D.
    DS3D.

• Cute one. I like the calm tone of the image.
    Ditch off the cat and I want to see more ;)

• administrators

Great setting. Is this a series?

• Hehe, sweet kittens! Nice moody image.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.