A Quick Troubleshooter for webmail roadrunner users

• Roadrunner emailing application is one of the most popular emailing communication mediums, which is extensively used by thousands of roadrunner email users. If you are a roadrunner email user and facing some common errors with roadrunner email, we are a trained troubleshooting guide. We work independently as a reliable third party support provider and providing simple troubleshooting instructions to solve all common errors associated with https://www.emailtechnicalsupport.us/blog/effective-steps-to-setup-roadrunner-email/. Our trained troubleshooters are very quick to resolve your issues and make a hassle-free path to enjoy emailing experience. Our quality assistance is the most appropriate option for you to get unlimited support for any issue.

• I would like to see a futa bend her dick into her own ass while a guy also sticks it in her ass. Double anal with only two participants. Win.

• @'gazukull':

Two girls with funnels poop back and forth into each others butts. Original? Probably not, rule34 almost undoubtedly has done it.

Yawn, that just sounds like "Space Docking" with props. What about "footing", it's like fisting but with feet/toes! I'd doubt you could go ankle deep though.

Then again, there is at least a 30% chance someone has already created a pron film titled "Ankle Deep Vol.4"

• @'Tiffany':

think probably the most interesting fantasy position you don't really see all that much is a guy laying on his back in missionary with the girl on top as if their roles were reversed, but there are no strap-ons involved. The girl's using the guy's dick… there's just a role reversal. It could be done with a futa too, doesn't have to be a guy...

Like this:

It probably has a name, but I'd never heard of it nor seen it until a few months ago.

Fascinated by your gif..I did a little, um, research. Apparently this is a variation of the Amazon position. Haven't found that particular video so far but this one is very nice…especially around the 2 minute mark after she stands up! ;)

http://www.xvideos dot com/video7289956/the_amazon_position

• I've seen quite a few insane positions involving contortionists but I'm not always turned on by that.

I think people will eventually play out their wildest sexual fantasies in the virtual world once the technology gets there. Maybe 3DX is the bridge that makes that concept a reality some day.

By the way… Any links to the actual video of the girl reversing roles in the loop that Tiffany originally posted? I'd love to see the setup to that scene and how the whole thing plays out. ;)

• @'Tiffany':

I always wanted to invent a crazy new position and call it "the flaming monkey hat." I'm not sure what it would look like, but it sure sounds crazy.

I think probably the most interesting fantasy position you don't really see all that much is a guy laying on his back in missionary with the girl on top as if their roles were reversed, but there are no strap-ons involved. The girl's using the guy's dick… there's just a role reversal. It could be done with a futa too, doesn't have to be a guy...

Like this:

It probably has a name, but I'd never heard of it nor seen it until a few months ago.

I am still trying to figure out the name to this position, since I saw the scene it was in.

• They say movie making is just retelling the same stories over and over. What makes it a success is HOW you tell it. A new idea isn't impossible, but don't be afraid of old ideas either ;)

• @'gelhead':

I seriously doubt that after all our history there is a new sex position. Humans have proven to be sexual creatures and pretty much will try anything, that is if the story about how aids got into the population is to be believed.

I saw an animated short the other day that blew me away for creativity. Not possible to be done in RL but anything is possible in graphics.

Have you got a preview of that ? :)

• I seriously doubt that after all our history there is a new sex position. Humans have proven to be sexual creatures and pretty much will try anything, that is if the story about how aids got into the population is to be believed.

I saw an animated short the other day that blew me away for creativity. Not possible to be done in RL but anything is possible in graphics.

• @'fredfred5150':

A girl doing handstand push-ups while deepthroating :D

btw, is it weird that I now want to try the position posted above?

You need to see you animate that fred :D

@'gazukull':

Two girls with funnels poop back and forth into each others butts. Original? Probably not, rule34 almost undoubtedly has done it.

Umm I did say sex position not toilet position lol

• wont be anything new…
    lets say that we've been around for 200 thousand years, and that our ancestors were a lot more free in terms of sex relations (watch this).
    i'm pretty sure we wont come up with anything thats not been done already; sextech(?) is limited to a number of holes, surface to cover, and even those have been expanded through litterature (read Sade) and monster making (before mangas and 3Dx, greeks, egyptians & say all other cultures had the knack to portrait divine love affairs).

so i suggest we rediscover the wheel & the ancient ways.
    how about making love to a cloud ? Ixion did - a tragedy, really.

Il subsiste en vous toujours un petit peu de curiosité de réserve pour le côté du derrière. On se dit qu’il ne vous apprendra plus rien le derrière, qu’on a plus une minute à perdre à son sujet, et puis on recommence encore une fois cependant rien que pour en avoir le cœur net qu’il est bien vide et on apprend tout de même quelque chose de neuf à son égard et ça suffit pour vous remettre en train d’optimisme.
    Louis-Ferdinand Céline, Voyage au bout la nuit.

excuse my french, i coudnt find a proper translation.

• A girl doing handstand push-ups while deepthroating :D

btw, is it weird that I now want to try the position posted above?

• I always wanted to invent a crazy new position and call it "the flaming monkey hat." I'm not sure what it would look like, but it sure sounds crazy.

I think probably the most interesting fantasy position you don't really see all that much is a guy laying on his back in missionary with the girl on top as if their roles were reversed, but there are no strap-ons involved. The girl's using the guy's dick… there's just a role reversal. It could be done with a futa too, doesn't have to be a guy...

Like this:

• Two girls with funnels poop back and forth into each others butts. Original? Probably not, rule34 almost undoubtedly has done it.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.