Get Gmail Support To Make Password Hack Proof And Strong

• Don’t you know the procedure to make your password hack proof and strong? Call at Gmail Support helpline number and avail our free helpline number which will remove your stress by allowing you to have a word with the experts. Making your password strong will avoid the hacking and security issues. [https://www.callphonenumber.net/gmail-support/](link url)

• Autoblowup…

• @'Supro':

@'ymomy':

@'Supro':

Is that you ymomy?

:P Yes I am :P
    maybe I'm not a sexy baby but :heart: I am a normal and a little pervert girl from Argentina :heart:

You were looking pretty sexy to me. :) Then again, I do like skullcaps and turtlenecks. :D

Thank you :heart: you are sweet

@'Supro':

@'ymomy':

@'Supro':

Anyway, that thing is hilarious. I loled on the instructions and the pricing. I feel so sad for the smaller guys because not only do they have to live with the shame of being below average, but they also have to pay an extra $20. :D

That's not fair :-/ but hey! life is not fair too :)

Well maybe if they worked on getting it bigger, then they wouldn't be in this situation of paying extra! :D

I thought it was even weirder how it was heavily requested. Tells you a lot about their audience…

:D

• @'newhere':

Robot sex dolls is here…but i don't know.....i would prefer the real thing (i mean sure women complain but hey, i would not be sticking anything near them...imagine what will happen if the robot malfunctions.

I would imagine designers would ensure the bot doesnt have much strength (enough to pose/move its own limbs)
    but a short circuit might be really bad :(

• @'ymomy':

@'Supro':

Is that you ymomy?

maybe I'm not a sexy baby but :heart: I am a normal and a little pervert girl from Argentina :heart:

You were looking pretty sexy to me. :) Then again, I do like skullcaps and turtlenecks. :D

@'Supro':

Anyway, that thing is hilarious. I loled on the instructions and the pricing. I feel so sad for the smaller guys because not only do they have to live with the shame of being below average, but they also have to pay an extra $20. :D

Well maybe if they worked on getting it bigger, then they wouldn't be in this situation of paying extra! :D

I thought it was even weirder how it was heavily requested. Tells you a lot about their audience…

• @'Supro':

Is that you ymomy?

@'Supro':

@'newhere':

Robot sex dolls is here…but i don't know.....i would prefer the real thing (i mean sure women complain but hey, i would not be sticking anything near them...imagine what will happen if the robot malfunctions.

:D Jejeje that would be a big problem :D

• Robot sex dolls is here…but i don't know.....i would prefer the real thing (i mean sure women complain but hey, i would not be sticking anything near them...imagine what will happen if the robot malfunctions.

• Is that you ymomy?

• @'fredfred5150':

I'm gotta say I'm intrigued, although I was always taught not to mix electricity with water!

Jejeje that is right :D

but I think, that the pleasure gives me my boyfriend and The pleasure I give to him, never will replace a robot, let alone a pleasure tube n_n. I'm sorry if I was aggressive but the toys are toys and the persons are persons

and again sorry if my english is not the best

[attachment=327]

• The promo vid was what made me share the link, he really does take it a little too seriously (its not a cure for cancer!)

• Robot sex dolls? Doubt anything will ever come close enough to the real thing, but hopefully these dolls will come with a warm throat and gagging reflexes. :D

Don't really like that toy from what I see, had to laugh when I saw how serious the guy in the promo vid (not the demonstration vids) is taking the whole thing..yea, men like to have orgasms…I'll stay with my STU, thanks for sharing though, it definitely is interesting to see what's going on in the world of kinky toys.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.