Custom Android Application Development Company

• Develop your Custom Android mobile app by certified Android Mobile App Development Company & service provider. Get the custom Android Application Development Company for startup, enterprise & agency from the inovies. Selecting a company for Android Application Development is very hard, check our all review and email us your needs at [email protected], Get Started Today.

• I think lali's bits is a great product, but I sure wish it was compatible with Cinema 4d….! Maybe he will make it work someday, and have MERCY on this oldtimer that likes Cinema for renders!

• @'jbtrimar':

If I can't find an area on a texture, I just mark it up with numbers and then see where it turns up :)

That's actually akin to what i had imagined, I will try that :D

• If I can't find an area on a texture, I just mark it up with numbers and then see where it turns up :)

• I thought it was better to post my query in this thread instead of making a new one, being a lali bits user myself does anyone have an idea where on the v4 texture i could paste an asshole texture? Or if with the lali morphs that is even possible? I suspect an Uv map would be helpful, or even a program to paint directly on to the model.

• I just found another Incredibly useful product that doesnt work if you have lali's bits :(

http://www.daz3d.com/nbm-for-v4

How do I know? Tried injecting the morphs into a lalified v4.2 didnt work, they don't show up. Loaded a non-lalified v4.2 injected the NBM morphs, they show up and they work just fine.

Thats pretty much the last straw for me as far as lali's bit is concerned, mess up the inner thighs fair enough thats the region you are in, but mess with the boobs, you're gone.

• The amazon and bodybuilder morphs seem to work fine with the Bits. Although, as expected, extreme poses can sometimes lead to rather interesting results around the buttock/top of the thigh area. This can usually be corrected with a deformer or two, if you're so inclined. I've also found that a few of the Ralfeta's Bend Morphs can come in quite handy for some correction to the glute/thigh shape. They seem to help with bending by changing the scaling of the hips themselves, rather than changing their actual position.

The jawdropper morphs work fine as far as I've experienced … and I do agree, they do contain the best lay down morphs I've seen yet.

• The morphs I am most concerned with are the Amazon, Bodybuilder, and X&M Jawdropper. These are the ones I use the most as most of my customers are into muscles and big tits. Jawdropper, in my opinion, has the best lay-down morphs. The breasts move correctly to the armpits.

• Well, technically speaking, there are some ways to trick Lali's Bits into playing relatively nicely with some of the X&M fixes, like the Perfect Feet, for example. But generally speaking, doing so is a bit beyond the average user's capability/level of attention. I vaguely recall the process involving drilling down through the very specific X&M morphs (of which there can be several hundred) and breaking connecting controllers through the hip/thigh/shin/foot/toe. More than a tad daunting, if you ask me.

A list of incompatible morphs is a great idea. I actually made some notes about this some time ago … nothing super comprehensive, but I'll see if I can dig them up again.

• @'fredfred5150':

Just to give a specific example, you can't use the perfect thighs/hips/booty morphs from X+M (shame)

Apparently erogenesis created some morphs to address the hip/thigh problems the above morphs fix….but never released them to the general public :(

In fact I think it would be a good idea if we came up with a list of morphs that are incompatible with Lali's bit's as reference for everybody

I agree, Fred. That would help the community tremendously.

• Just to give a specific example, you can't use the perfect thighs/hips/booty morphs from X+M (shame)

Apparently erogenesis created some morphs to address the hip/thigh problems the above morphs fix….but never released them to the general public :(

In fact I think it would be a good idea if we came up with a list of morphs that are incompatible with Lali's bit's as reference for everybody

• @'NovaDigital':

Gazukull and BlakSwans are right … when you run the script to Lali-fy your V4, you're actually creating an entirely new and separate .CR2 file, which is a copy of the original V4 .CR2 that you used plus all the Lali goodies. So if the V4 you Lali-fy has the addon morphs packages installed (morphs++, elite, etc), the resulting new version will as well. The genital prop itself is separate, so once the script is run successfully, saving the result as a scene subset or as a scene file will simply allow you to load both the new V4 and the genital prop at the same time.

A couple of things to remember, though, is that the Lali's Bits morphs and controls don't play nicely with some of the V4 shaping morph addons. Any morph set that potentially changes the rotation point of the hips is going to cause problems. This includes Girl 4, Aiko 4, some of the muscle morphs and Elite morphs. These are all pretty much "use at your own risk" sort of things.

Overall, I've found the safest bet is to create your Lali-fied V4 using a "blank" V4 ... with no morphs packages injected. Then, only inject the morphs you need/want, like Morphs++. That way, if you use any 3rd party character injections, you can simply inject the morphs needed. For instance, if you really want to use an Aiko4 character face ... you can simply inject the Aiko4 head morphs into your Lali-fied V4 and eliminate the risk of later running into issues with the hips caused by injecting the full Aiko4 morph package.

Nova, thank you for that! I never could figure out the WHY on what I was doing wrong with Lalified V4 and the morphs I need for certain characters of my own.

• Gazukull and BlakSwans are right … when you run the script to Lali-fy your V4, you're actually creating an entirely new and separate .CR2 file, which is a copy of the original V4 .CR2 that you used plus all the Lali goodies. So if the V4 you Lali-fy has the addon morphs packages installed (morphs++, elite, etc), the resulting new version will as well. The genital prop itself is separate, so once the script is run successfully, saving the result as a scene subset or as a scene file will simply allow you to load both the new V4 and the genital prop at the same time.

A couple of things to remember, though, is that the Lali's Bits morphs and controls don't play nicely with some of the V4 shaping morph addons. Any morph set that potentially changes the rotation point of the hips is going to cause problems. This includes Girl 4, Aiko 4, some of the muscle morphs and Elite morphs. These are all pretty much "use at your own risk" sort of things.

Overall, I've found the safest bet is to create your Lali-fied V4 using a "blank" V4 ... with no morphs packages injected. Then, only inject the morphs you need/want, like Morphs++. That way, if you use any 3rd party character injections, you can simply inject the morphs needed. For instance, if you really want to use an Aiko4 character face ... you can simply inject the Aiko4 head morphs into your Lali-fied V4 and eliminate the risk of later running into issues with the hips caused by injecting the full Aiko4 morph package.

• If you followed the instructions that came with Lali's, I think it says to save your Lalified V4 as a scene subset.

That's how I did it.

I load the Lalified V4 into scene and then inject the morphs ++.

I didn't think you could load Lali onto a V4 without running the script. At least when I've tried, the genital is there but from what I remember, it didn't work right. At least not the way the script creates the Lalified V4.

• Load lali's bits into your v4.2 with morph++ and elite. BOOM!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.