Gmail Support: A Novel troubleshooting mean

• Yes, my friend! Availing Gmail Support is a very easy and effortless troubleshooting channel through which you can get the right assistance to deal with your problems in a couple of seconds. Our technicians who are capable enough to deal with almost all sorts of your problems are available round the clock at your closest disposal. https://www.customercare-email.net/gmail-customer-service-number/

• To be honest daz and poser are very good so it is very difficult to know which is better but many will have their preference.

• administrators

@'PJ23':

There is a great little software I use all the time for adding body morphs to clothing, check it out: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/morph…thes/64629

yep, that's the one I use, recommended… it sometimes crumples up the clothing and bends a little awkward for extreme breast size for example, but it's the best I've found for Poser so far

• Sry i meant in poser, in daz i use the morph and smooth feature

• In DS3 there's the Morph Follower tool, which is based on Evilinnocence CrossDresser.
    Another alternative is to send the figure and clothing you're working on from DS to Hexagon, make the necessary edits and send it back to DS. The Morph Loader Pro which is bundled with CCC (or FST) will import the edits as morphs.

• Thx i will try it as soon as possible

• @'White-B':

I use Daz Studio at the moment, but if i would know how to transfer body morphs to clothes i would use poser, too. If someone could tell me what i need for that i could try it.

There is a great little software I use all the time for adding body morphs to clothing, check it out: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/morphing-clothes/64629

• I use Daz Studio at the moment, but if i would know how to transfer body morphs to clothes i would use poser, too. If someone could tell me what i need for that i could try it.

• @'HitmanX3Z':

@'longyyy':

If anyone knows how to save a preset with Poser ( not Dots) i would appreciate it! :)

Easy, chose figure or something in poser, open poser library, chose category(character,pose,etc…), switch to any or specific folder, look at the bottom of library window, there will appear some buttons, with plus-minus icons, there it is.

Thanks very much for the info mate its been breaking my balls last few days. The person that has shown me when im stuck is away , and i couldn't find info a few times when i did a search. I appreciate it very much , it will save me a lot of time :)

• @'longyyy':

If anyone knows how to save a preset with Poser ( not Dots) i would appreciate it! :)

Easy, chose figure or something in poser, open poser library, chose category(character,pose,etc…), switch to any or specific folder, look at the bottom of library window, there will appear some buttons, with plus-minus icons, there it is.

• @'longyyy':

I have used Daz a lot more so i can't compare , but will be making my next series using Poserpro so will have a better idea . One thing i did notice between the two was the ease to save files with Daz as opposed to Poser.
    I went to save a Pose with Poser but can't find an option to save one , apart from Dots, but i'd rather save it as a preset file PZ2 Pose :( am i blind or missing something ?

Just to add to making Poses for Poser .. if i want to make a Preset pose for Poser i usually make them in Daz and save it as a PZ2 via a PZ2 exporter script. If anyone knows how to save a preset with Poser ( not Dots) i would appreciate it! :)

• I have used Daz a lot more so i can't compare , but will be making my next series using Poserpro so will have a better idea . One thing i did notice between the two was the ease to save files with Daz as opposed to Poser.
    I went to save a Pose with Poser but can't find an option to save one , apart from Dots, but i'd rather save it as a preset file PZ2 Pose :( am i blind or missing something ?

• administrators

@'Nephanor':

Here's a brief rundown. You can apply ANY morph to it, be it an animal one, V5, M5, whatever, and then export it. Once it is exported, the settings you have for the morphs are locked. The reason why is simple: A lot of the morphs on Genesis are not just deforming the mesh, they also sub-divide it. And as much as I love Poser, it doesn't have THAT in it yet. Wish it did though, would make a pussy morph for V4 a beautiful thing instead of an add-on figure. Then, once it is exported, it works just like a standard figure, without morphs. And yes, clothing has to be exported on a piece by piece basis. Which can be a real pain if you decide to have her fully clothed. Which is a silly thing anyways ;) You could, in theory, apply a full V4 morph to Genesis, and when you bring her over, V4 clothing SHOULD work on her, but I haven't tried that yet.

hmm, no point in bringing her over then, for what just so you can render her in Poser? … you might as well learn a bit of Daz and keep her there and keep things flexible... probably a good idea to have a basic knowledge in both program as they seem to be drifting apart more

• @'miro':

that's not good

Yeah, even on my own WoW guild website, when we had people who went too far, we would lock the topic, and leave it there. Maybe after a couple months, we would move the topic to an archive area, which folks could still see.

@'miro':

V4 WM is good, but I have too many problems with her, I think they went too far and built in extra bones, etc which causes all the clothing not to fit by default… also other problems with poses, etc... clothing should fit without a script

Yeah, she can be a little bit of a pain to work with at times. And for any 3DX stuff I do, I just use standard V4, it's rare I even NEED the WM version for an extreme pose.

@'miro':

re Genesis So you've tried Genesis in Poser? How easy is s/he to work with? I guess all the clothing etc would have to be bought specifically for Genesis? Do all the m5, v5 etc morphs work?

Here's a brief rundown. You can apply ANY morph to it, be it an animal one, V5, M5, whatever, and then export it. Once it is exported, the settings you have for the morphs are locked. The reason why is simple: A lot of the morphs on Genesis are not just deforming the mesh, they also sub-divide it. And as much as I love Poser, it doesn't have THAT in it yet. Wish it did though, would make a pussy morph for V4 a beautiful thing instead of an add-on figure. Then, once it is exported, it works just like a standard figure, without morphs. And yes, clothing has to be exported on a piece by piece basis. Which can be a real pain if you decide to have her fully clothed. Which is a silly thing anyways ;) You could, in theory, apply a full V4 morph to Genesis, and when you bring her over, V4 clothing SHOULD work on her, but I haven't tried that yet.

• administrators

@'Nephanor':

It is a complete other to delete posts. That is basically a form of censorship. What has Daz got to hide? Are they afraid to let people see different opinions?

that's not good

@'Nephanor':

As to the CR2 exporter, it is a bandaid fix and not a very good one. It exports Genesis at it's current dial settings and leaves no room for changes. So unless the morphs are EXACTLY the way you want them, you will have to go through the process all over. This is why I am glad places like Poser Place have come out with V4 Weight Mapped, and they are currently working on M4 WM. It is a great way to bring an old figure into new technology and keep it alive, until the next big figure comes out for Poser.

V4 WM is good, but I have too many problems with her, I think they went too far and built in extra bones, etc which causes all the clothing not to fit by default… also other problems with poses, etc... clothing should fit without a script

re Genesis So you've tried Genesis in Poser? How easy is s/he to work with? I guess all the clothing etc would have to be bought specifically for Genesis? Do all the m5, v5 etc morphs work?

• @'GumpOtaku':

Everybody is entitled to their opinions on the matter. My opinion is that the talking points you laid out is part of the problem. Because most of the fanbase on BOTH sides give conflicting views to the newbies, who expand the base with their creativity. with the Poser fanboys saying 'DAZ is Evil' and the other side says 'What More Do You Guys Need?" this alienates the newbies, and drop out altogether. I must point out to you there is a CR2 exporter that makes Genesis work in Poser, and there is low-cost tut in the DAZ Store that shows how to do it right. The preceding was my opinion.

Well, there are problems on both sides of the fan base. I have seen Poser fans egging to start fights on the Daz forums. I have seen Daz users coming to Poser forums and starting fights there. But taking those problem people aside and looking at the problems, I cannot side with Daz. I have seen Daz remove perfectly legitimate posts that were constructive criticisms of both their policies and the business direction. Not flame bait, but actual "hey, I don't agree with your decision, here is why, and here is a solution I think might work better" Instead of responding, they deleted them. Most of the ones I personally witnessed deleted were ones that actually got into Daz's responses to Smith Micro and Genesis support in Poser. Some were flame bait, but I had one of mine removed as well, and I was quoting a press release, not trying to incite anything. This is why I cannot side with Daz. It is one thing to lock a topic you feel is getting derailed and ask people to show some restraint. It is a complete other to delete posts. That is basically a form of censorship. What has Daz got to hide? Are they afraid to let people see different opinions?

Not only that, Daz started as a content company, a damn good one at that. The whole Vicky and Mike series are some of the best 3D models for humans out there in the consumer market. They had great stuff. Then when they decided to go into software, it was fine. I didn't like their design of the software, but that was a personal taste. They still developed great figures for BOTH platforms. Now, with Genesis, Daz has given up on Poser and is just producing new works for Genesis, and encouraging those merchants who sell through them to do the same. I am friends with one of them, and she can confirm this. Very little Poser compatible stuff is coming out from them, and the numbers keep dwindling.

Now, that being said, I know which direction Daz is going, and it makes sense for them. They want to cash in on the game design market. Company A needs to make a game, wants characters in it, Daz is giving them Genesis, which at it's heart is a low poly figure with decent looks and render time. And that's a good market to go after, goodness knows that some games need it. But as a former consumer of theirs I feel that they have left those of us behind who don't want to follow them down that path. I don't want a low poly figure that is fine for a game engine. I want a high poly figure which looks more realistic. Sure, you can MAKE Genesis more realistic, but I don't want to play musical programs to get the renders I want. It's just my choice.

As to the CR2 exporter, it is a bandaid fix and not a very good one. It exports Genesis at it's current dial settings and leaves no room for changes. So unless the morphs are EXACTLY the way you want them, you will have to go through the process all over. This is why I am glad places like Poser Place have come out with V4 Weight Mapped, and they are currently working on M4 WM. It is a great way to bring an old figure into new technology and keep it alive, until the next big figure comes out for Poser.

Yes, this is my opinion, and like a backside, it probably stinks to some. I just can't abide by a company that tries to censor it's forums like that.

• @ Nephanor

Everybody is entitled to their opinions on the matter. My opinion is that the talking points you laid out is part of the problem. Because most of the fanbase on BOTH sides give conflicting views to the newbies, who expand the base with their creativity. with the Poser fanboys saying 'DAZ is Evil' and the other side says 'What More Do You Guys Need?" this alienates the newbies, and drop out altogether. I must point out to you there is a CR2 exporter that makes Genesis work in Poser, and there is low-cost tut in the DAZ Store that shows how to do it right. The preceding was my opinion.

~GO

• For me it is Poser all the way. Used Poser since version 1 way back when I was in college (now how's that for dating myself) and even though I tried Daz a couple of times, and didn't find it as intuitive or as powerful. Now with the division between the two that is going on with Genesis, and the different paths they are taking, I am even happier that I am more familiar with Poser. Not only that, Daz seems to be losing it's good customer service and headed into an "our way or the highway" attitude, and is trying to force people into their software and way of doing things. That's why I have stopped buying from Daz unless it is the best thing ever, and works in Poser.

• administrators

@'hzr':

To miro : The stepping stone is not completely true I would say. I mean no matter what, we still always have to rely on Poser and DS to pose, otherwise things will not look as good.

by stepping stone I don't mean getting rid of poser/ daz altogether I mean advancing to other high-end platforms, but leaving them in the pipe-line

I think you should use whatever gets the job done and clearly with 100s of contributors the daz figures and morphs, clothing and props make life easier for character art and therefor will stay :)

• Of course 3D graphics can be simple amazing (like your works guys), but need much CPU power (Pentium 4 here!), lot of patient and technical knowledge (all that shaders, duh). Look at that women below. I think is almost impossible - with my computer- to create stuff like with Poser or Daz.

I doubt many of us would have been able to create a picture like this with Poser either ;) Most of it is postwork and I guess thats the part where you can see the lack of focus on our particular group in most cases. And I guess the quality could increase dramatically by putting more effort there, even though I have to admit that I am way too lazy to do that.

To miro : The stepping stone is not completely true I would say. I mean no matter what, we still always have to rely on Poser and DS to pose, otherwise things will not look as good. There are some tools that you can use to convert the figures into weightmapped figures in C4D,Maya and max BUT this usually creates other problems, especially in terms of how the bends look. Only when you use Poser/DS you will get realistic looking bends without the need to heavily postwork or modify things as you go.

And I dont see this changing in the relatively near future. Interposer Pro is supposed to get some better morphs management and other nice things but I doubt that it will be the solution to all our troubles.

So I will keep on complaining about the shitty viewport speeds and uncomfortable clumsy interfaces for a while to come until one day there will be a native integration of Poser/Daz figures for any of the big 3d applications or some system that allows better exchange for JCMs and other fix morphs between those and Poser/DS :D I guess that is really the central problem here. Its simply impossible to exchange a daz figure from studio to for example C4D without loosing out on the bending. Sure, you can rerig the figure and even import a DAE/FBX version that already has the weightmapping included, but it does not have jcm and other fixes, thus the bendings only look okay until they hit that ugly spot where things would need fix morphs.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.