Facebook Phone Number is working to resolve the technical glitches of facebook

• Get in touch with our Facebook Phone Number which is running 24/7. You can dial 1-833-694-5999 to get quick support. Our support officials are round the clock ready to help you all. We are experts in resolving facebook errors and can, therefore, maintain your privacy and work. You can call us on our number and we will be ready to provide immediate solutions every time. The number to dial is given above. You can give us a quick call.

https://facebook.phone-number247.com/

• Really Nice Post Admin, Very helpful looking for more posts, Now I have to share some information about How To Fix "AOL Mail not Working on Mac" problem. If you are going through this problem you can simply visit.

• The Last Samurai was good, kinda ripped off Dances With Wolves, one of my all time favourites

The Big Lebowski is worth renting/downloading, for a short while after that movie I insisted people called me "the dude"

• administrators

Best historic war movie

The last samurai with tom cruise

Very emotional with one of the best sound tracks ever made, worth the price of entry alone

• Favourite movie of 2011 - Drive
    Favourite movies all-time - Die Hard, GoodFellas, Princess Bride, Shawshank Redemption, Raiders of the Lost Ark

• Beowulf was the only CG I've seen that I would put in the Uncanny Valley, but it was a good movie

Wall-e was great, best Pixar movie

• Best recent movie I've seen: Horrible Bosses. Hilarious movie with an even more messed-up premise (three friends try to kill the other's dickhole bosses). I love It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia and Charlie was on point here. Definitely check that movie out.

Old Obscure Movie That You Should Check Out One Day: Sorcerer. It's not a fantasy or supernatural movie, but pretty awesome movie. Has to deal with these trucks filled with dynamite (that could easily explode) having to drive across a dangerous path. I enjoyed it.

Classic Movie You Should Watch No Matter What Your Age Is: The Muppet Movie. Classic, Enjoyable, Fun. The movie is a fun road trip and it has the goddamn Muppets. Who doesn't love them? People without souls, that's who! Also check out the new one. It's pretty good too.

Best Director Who Makes Awesome Movies: Christopher Nolan. Look at the guy's track record: Memento, Batman Begins, The Prestige (really fuckin' great movie), The Dark Knight, Inception. All of them are great. Must-watch.

Another favorite: The Wrestler. Pretty rough movie that I thought was entertaining considering the subject. Rourke did a helluva job convincing me as he was great in his role as a "past his prime" guy who's still wrestling after his big moment. It's really one of the best films I've seen and I'm not saying that because it's a wrestling movie (Ready 2 Rumble was a piece of crap). But it really hits the point hard and by the end I cried a bit.

• administrators

Best CG Animated film… I would say ---> Beowolf.

Really good from start to finish, good use of the technology, in terms of a moving camera, effects, stylised

I also like most of the pixar movies in particular Wall-E

Ghost in the shell was good too, Howl's Moving Castle yes... haven't seen the others.

• @'Mouz':

But I would really like to mention Japanese anime movies. If you have the time and fantasy is your cup of tea, I highly recommend movies like Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, Steamboy or Spirited Away. And no, they are not for children.

I've seen Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away, both good movies (particularly Spirited Away), LaPuta: Castle In The Sky is also really good

With regard to Japanese Anime, if you only see one, it has to be Ghost In The Shell, (BTW the creators of The Matrix stated they were heavily inspired by Ghost In The Shell)

• I would go with the classics - The Shawshank redemption, Forest Gump.

But I would really like to mention Japanese anime movies. If you have the time and fantasy is your cup of tea, I highly recommend movies like Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, Steamboy or Spirited Away. And no, they are not for children.

• I forgot about Inception, that was a truly great movie, jawdropping at some points,
    As for the Princess Bride, I have fond memories of that movie, I still watch it anytime its on TV

• administrators

Matrix

Best movie of all time… needs no intro

Seven

Best thriller, keeps building until you go "there's no way he can pull this off!" ... but he does!

Princes bride

Lord of the who? If you love fantasy movies like me, you need to see this film, its the one that defines the genre!

• Accion Thriller

Dark Knight ___
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    Inception–----------------------> Amazing movies
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . /
    Memento
    ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Undisputed 3 Redemption
    the best bodys of the movies and the best fights

Comedy

The Longest Yard
    I hate Adam Sandler but this movie is exelent

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.