How long I wait to get Money Back from Cash App?

• If any merchant returns your money on Cash app, then it can take a minimum of 10 days. So, you have to wait for these limited days to get Money Back from Cash App. If 10 days passed and you didn’t get refund then simply ask the merchant. If still facing issues, then simply make a call to us to resolve it.

• @'kyla50125':

Also, if you really want to do things seriously and study, don't do that in poser or daz…. start directly with some professional program like 3dsmax.

A part of me realizes it may be necessary to just model, texture and rig clothes from scratch to fit my figures' bodies. I'm willing to study and learn, but I know enough to know that getting into groups, texturing and rigging has a steep learning curve and will be very time-consuming. So if there's a simple and easily available fix, it makes sense to find that first.

I'll eventually need to learn more about rigging and body physics if I want to realize my dream… a big girl like the one in the middle, with a booty so big it needs two chairs, twerking with credible waves and a clapping motion unlike anything seen or imagined before...

• Hi, new to the forum but not to these kind of problems :)

First thing first: a BIG suggestion! 3 years ago when i started with poser (8 if i remember correctly) i misanderstood a point that experience tought me: there is no tool like "i press a button and the program will know what i want to do and will do it for me"
    Sometimes daz or poser comes out with "spot" that could make people think "now it is possible", like the "autofitting" from daz or the f"fitting room" in poser: well, as you already saw, they don't work as the spots tell :) .
    They are simply tools that will make life easier IF you know what the program see, not what you see… and to do so you have to study A LOT, starting from primitive figures and understand the meaning (and how the program handles) of the base things (dials, interactions, magnets, etc. etc.).

Now, trying to reply to your question: If, like me, you don't have time / interest in studying, poser made a very usefull tool from 2014 that i'm using a lot and is doing wonderull for me: moprhing tool with loosen fit ----> pokethrough margin 0.0008 and forget about anything else, it will fit everything on every figure. It will require, i would say 2-4 hours to truly understand all the options and you wont need anything else.
    Anyway, like i said before, there are no "miracle buttons" (at least for now); morhing tool has a big flaw: to do an animation is really a pain in the ass, since it wasn't made to "understand" a figure and follow the movements, but only to "cover what you want to cover in that frame".

Also, if you really want to do things seriously and study, don't do that in poser or daz.... start directly with some professional program like 3dsmax.

Hope i helepd a little.

• @'NovaDigital':

While I'm not sure of a solution for Poser … as Blain said, the smoothing modifier will go a long way to helping out in Daz. And you can extend that use further by using deformers to help. Generally speaking, what I'll do is fit the clothes as best I can with the supplied morphs ... then use deformers to get a better approximation of a good fit. From there, I just let the smoothing modifier to the rest. If the final result is suitable, I'll go to the DForm settings tab and, which the clothing selected, I'll spawn a morph from the deformers and name it something like .. "CharacterName_fit".

Then I just resave the clothing either as a scene file with an entire outfit, or just make a new product along side the original.

Ah. I'm not familiar with modifiers in DAZ. I understood Auto-Fit as something that's done to the clothing as it's added to the figure, but I didn't see any options to do anything further. Maybe I just have more to learn about what the options are in DAZ. It's software I've owned for a while but never learned much because Poser did most of what I wanted. Thanks for the advice.

• While I'm not sure of a solution for Poser … as Blain said, the smoothing modifier will go a long way to helping out in Daz. And you can extend that use further by using deformers to help. Generally speaking, what I'll do is fit the clothes as best I can with the supplied morphs ... then use deformers to get a better approximation of a good fit. From there, I just let the smoothing modifier to the rest. If the final result is suitable, I'll go to the DForm settings tab and, which the clothing selected, I'll spawn a morph from the deformers and name it something like .. "CharacterName_fit".

Then I just resave the clothing either as a scene file with an entire outfit, or just make a new product along side the original.

• @'jbtrimar':

I don't know if you have seen these or not:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtUtltmXFCk&feature=share&list=PLynyD-7entJ0exWVVKLZLvUYmMFLr6lOy&index=4

http://youtu.be/IQrvVXQbnCY

I appreciate it, but I have seen these. It's one of the few real tutorials I've been able to find. My problem with the Poser Pro Fitting Room is that the fits I make don't hold when I conform the newly-spawned clothing figure to my V4. It blows up and seems to offset on the Y axis. I can't seem to figure out what option to check or not check during the fitting process to keep that from happening.

• @'Blain':

All you need to do is add a smooth modifier to your panties and play around with smoothing and collision iterations.

OK, I'll work with that. But how do I keep it from exploding when I conform it?

• All you need to do is add a smooth modifier to your panties and play around with smoothing and collision iterations.

• @'jbtrimar':

When you get the clothing to fit, do you generate a morph for it?

Using Morphing Clothes is the only time I've ever gotten an OK result. And then it was by exporting my finished figure as an OBJ, injecting that as a morph to the figure, then injecting the figure morph to the clothes with MC. So by then, yes, there is a custom morph in the clothes.

I'm just looking for a solution that will get me better-looking and more reliable results.

• When you get the clothing to fit, do you generate a morph for it?

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.