Cybersecurity Service in Egypt

• At Ecolog we are aiming to redefine the boundaries of what is possible today in a wide range of applications from predictive analytics, energy distribution, asset surveillance all the way to connected and autonomous mobility. In a world of interconnectivity and integration on the one hand and rising complexities and conflicts, on the other hand, protecting critical infrastructure in defence and energy sectors are of paramount importance to the nations. At Ecolog we work tirelessly to ensure offering end to end solutions to our clients and customers. In doing so we also rely on world-leading strategic partners. We provide best Cybersecurity services in Egypt to know more details visit our website.
    https://ecolog-international.com/solutions/cyber-security-digital/

• @'fredfred5150':

From what little I know you have 2 choices

1. Realflow: fluid physics simulator software but pretty sure it doesn't have a DAZ/Poser plugin (and is probably expensive)

2. Blender: Has a fluid physics simulator built in and is free, forum member jbtrimar produced a decent looking simulation with it about a year ago, maybe ask him

thanks fred :)

• From what little I know you have 2 choices

1. Realflow: fluid physics simulator software but pretty sure it doesn't have a DAZ/Poser plugin (and is probably expensive)

2. Blender: Has a fluid physics simulator built in and is free, forum member jbtrimar produced a decent looking simulation with it about a year ago, maybe ask him

• question… for animations what would be good? the cum tests for G4E DLC look amazing!

• Really nice tool. It morphs great on itself, but paired with zBrush, the sky is the limit.
    Thanks for the great find, Blain. And kudos to the creator of this thing.

• this might be something I could experiment with, thanks for the info ^_^ I will thank the creator.

• who'd a thunk it? thanks

be sure to thank the creator everyone ;)

• Thanks Blain , that will be something to experiment with!

• Yeah it came to me today, I mean this was only a quick play around but id be interested to see what other people can do and maybe even make some extra morphs.

• I have had that for quite some time. Never thought to use it as such. Interesting.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.