How can I dispute to get Money Back from Cash App?

• Cardholders are allowed to make disputed payment to get their Money Back from Cash App. But, you have to wait until you see the complete message on the screen. Once the payment gets finalized, then don’t forget to inform support team to start a dispute. You will get your holding charge money within 5-6 days.

• Ok excellent!

Yeah, I had the same issue when I tried to subD the chest at 1 and the rest at 0. So making the whole body 1 fixed it :D

• i'm using octane version 1.2 not sure how to enable or disable subdivision.
    the problem is gone. would have had a movie clip to show, but Virtualdub didn't like the 16Bit PNG's

thanks again gazukull

• I can do some screens tomorrow if this doesnt fix itself :D

• Right! So don't use Octanes SubD and use skinning method Unimesh and then change the entire body to 1 or higher. 1 Seems fine for even my giant boobers. -G

• i think the Sub-D is in the materials tab in Octane's plugin. i believe it's just called "smooth".
    the index is set to 1.

Sub-D is grayed out for me in Poser. [edit] changing the skinning method (figure/skinning method) from traditional to unimesh enabled the poser sub division. i'll give that a try.

thanks for the reply.

• @'PervisMaximus':

howdy,

was going to start a thread but figured i'd post here since it's a poser/octane issue.
    if you prefer i can start another thread.

Poser Pro 2014 (10.0.3.26510)
    Octane 1.2 (student version)

whenever i animate a scene with the octane plugin the geometry gets out of wack.
    the animation renders fine in posers firefly engine…

but it get jagged edges with octane.

tried "Refresh Geometry Each Frame", "Refresh Scene Each Frame", and "Auto Refresh" with no luck.

thanks.

Couple of things. How are you doing you SUB-D? You have to have the whole mesh at the same level or you get cracks. So all @ level 1 etc. I use Poser's native subD, I have not messed with Octane's but it works great for me. Hope that helps!

• howdy,

was going to start a thread but figured i'd post here since it's a poser/octane issue.
    if you prefer i can start another thread.

Poser Pro 2014 (10.0.3.26510)
    Octane 1.2 (student version)

whenever i animate a scene with the octane plugin the geometry gets out of wack.
    the animation renders fine in posers firefly engine…

[attachment=2609]

but it get jagged edges with octane.

[attachment=2608]

tried "Refresh Geometry Each Frame", "Refresh Scene Each Frame", and "Auto Refresh" with no luck.

thanks.

• No I think the tests I read did not specifically test Octane. Most of them did those common floating point crunching and folding benchmarks. Not 100% sure if this will directly translate into big speed improvements to Octane right away, but imagine the new cards at say 30% more performance than the 780+ cards, but at a power consumption that is significantly lower. This will save you alot of money in power costs, which is not a small figure when you look at a few cards rendering at 100% for long stretches of time.

• @ HZR did you find a 750 TI review that specifically did octane for a bench? I asked anandtech and toms to include it, but the review was already published by then. I think the 790 might be that card until the giant maxwell's come as well. -G

• I am waiting eagerly for the bigger versions of the new Nvidia Maxwells. Will be interesting to see how much of a boost compared to the current 7xx cards this will grant. From the first test with the newest small card (GTX 750 I believe) it looks really interesting. Compute performance comes relatively close to that of a titan and this is just the cheap ass starter card for that generation of cards. The big hitters are still coming up towards the end of the year as far as I know.

Would love to do more with Octane but its still too slow for me when trying to get clean and crisp renders in complex scenes. And I am not looking forward to buying multiple cards and end up with a power bill that could match that of a small town :D

• I need to go to Fry's this weekend and see if the prices dropped! I have a credit card there so I may be able to get the whole kit and kaboodle if the CES deals the company made are now showing up in the store!

• 790 is actually two 780 strapped together on one card. So it is having an estimated price tag of 1k to 1400. The two GPU's on one card is a great way to preserve your PCI-E slots. Sadly it is going to be over your 500$.

Probably your best bet, is to run your monitors off the GPU on the processor and then just have the 780's doing nothing other than rendering.

http://slickdeals.net/f/6744586-pny-xlr8-enthusiast-edition-gtx-780-video-card-3gb-gddr5-vcggtx7803xpb-oc-449-99-ar-fs-tigerdirect-com

http://slickdeals.net/f/6732968-evga-03g-p4-3788-kr-geforce-gtx-780-classified-w-evga-acx-cooler-video-card-496-99-w-free-shipping-newegg-com

Recent deals on 780 GTX's if you are in the US.

EDIT: Shit! Look at this: http://www.evga.com/Products/ProductList.aspx?type=8

They come with a 1 yr warranty…

• Thanks Gaz. I am currently looking at the GeForce GTX 780 because of the $524 dollar price. If the 790 can do better and keep the same cost, then that would definitely help. I bought the Asus Sabertooth Z87 motherboard already, so I am now down to CPU, Video Card, and RAM.

• @'jbtrimar':

Ok, now I know what happened. I have to make the viewport VERY small in order to get the image to be at the correct resolution. It also doesn't help that I only have a nVidia GeForce GTS 450. Looks like I will need to spend about a $1000 and upgrade my entire rig. :(

In the meantime, I did learn that I have to switch materials to Portal in order to make them invisible.

Hey brother, on upgrading your rig for Octane. I might wait for the 790 GTX, supposed to be out in March sometime. Will most likely kick the 780 GTX out of the coveted lowest cost per CUDA core spot.

When I got serious about Octane, I run two systems. One with the render cards, one where I stage everything. This allows for more creation of scenes whilst your scene/animation renders on the other one.

• Ok, now I know what happened. I have to make the viewport VERY small in order to get the image to be at the correct resolution. It also doesn't help that I only have a nVidia GeForce GTS 450. Looks like I will need to spend about a $1000 and upgrade my entire rig. :(

In the meantime, I did learn that I have to switch materials to Portal in order to make them invisible.

• Otoy released a new Demo that works with the latest Service Release of Poser Pro 2012. I went ahead and downloaded/installed it. Hooray, it works! Now, I have tried to change the resolution any number of times, but it keeps reverting back to 1000x602.

Anyone know why this is?

• Found the answer:

Yes - Poser 2012 SR3.2 does in fact cause the error you are getting. This is fixed in the latest commercial version - and I will need to update the demo version in the next few weeks. In the meantime you will need to uninstall SR3.2 - if you want try the demo. Sorry.

Looks like I will have to wait a while before I can test it out. :(

• Poser Pro 2012 SR3.2. I have Poser set for auto update, but when they released the latest update, I actually had to go to Content Paradise to download. Another thing I found interesting is that, when I went to run Reality after installing Octane, it was broken as well, but before the Octane load it was fine.

• Do you have Poser 9 or Poser Pro 2012 SR3.1?
    The demo only works with these versions. There is no update for older or newer versions yet.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.