On-time Facebook Phone Number: Get instant help here with us

• Do you want to contact Facebook Phone Number? If yes, then you should dial our facebook toll-free number which is 1-833-554-3444. In any case, your Facebook account is hacked or deactivated we will help you get out of the situation as quickly as possible. We have years of experience in solving technical glitches of facebook and can sort them all within a stipulated time period. You are free to ask us any type of question and we promise to give timely updates on the same.
    https://www.email-contactsupport.com/facebook-customer-service-number/

• It is a very nice post. Thank you for sharing this wonderful article. Now, I would like to share complete information about "Canon ij setup http//canon.com/ijsetup". If you are facing any issue with this. So, you can simply visit the given link.

• I would definitely say brunette as a first pick, and black, only if it has something else mixed in like some highlights, as a second. i also like red streaks in black hair for some reason. i'm not much into the blonde or red thing myself, but i suppose if it's a much darker blond, then i'll accept it, but even then, i'm still picky on that one.

oh, and i'm all for the shaved downstairs too. ain't big on that amazon shit. ;)

• You're all wrong. Light Urple hair is the best.

Just kidding. I vote for Black. I love me some dark hair.:D

• administrators

that is strange, arm pits should be shaven as well c'mon!

• Nothing worse than a girl with a tropical rainforest between her legs, except being asked to explore that forest ugh!

Strangely I'm not put off by unshaven armpits???

• administrators

Oh yeah shaven downstairs is best :) … but a little fuzz is not bad either should neatly trimmed though :)

• Blonde… and bald beaver. Black comes second, both up and downstairs.

• Brunette, for me theres just something about long, brown hair cascading over a womans shoulders that is very alluring, Blonde would be my second choice, but it has to be the right shade

• administrators

Black by a …. hair :D Blonde is my other favorite, in fact the contrast is really hot. Next is mauve or purple or what ever that color is. Don't like red... idk.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.