Hotmail Customer Service

• Hotmail customer service helpline available for all issues related to Hotmail email. Talk to our Hotmail email service today.

• @'jbtrimar':

I haven't tried injecting them first, then injecting other morphs

Neither have I, I have a lalified v4 with morphs and toungueplus installed, This is the "base" from which I create new characters.

I'll try removing all morphs and breast size/shape settings from this and then inject the jawdropper…maybe that will work.

• Fred, they will do that when they encounter other morphs. I haven't tried injecting them first, then injecting other morphs, so I don't know if my statement is 100% correct. I tend to use Jawdropper for everything except the size. All the other morphs work very well.

• @'Spyder87':

The jawdropper morphs are fun to toy around with, the flatten breasts morph especially. But I've had some issues with jawdropper on lalified v4s. Usually reloading and reapplying works.

I've had issues with the jawdropper morphs too, when I inject them the breast become HUGE, way bigger than the promo pics, its why I havent used them yet

• @'fredfred5150':

This thread reminded me "I must reinstall those Jawdropper breast morphs" :D

I had hania and the misty morphs, but ending up just using misty as they just seemed better, hope that helps

The jawdropper morphs are fun to toy around with, the flatten breasts morph especially. But I've had some issues with jawdropper on lalified v4s. Usually reloading and reapplying works.

• Ok as far as portions go, I am recalling off my memory (or lack thereof) of several drawing guides. I'll use examples from the following as my sources.

How to draw Bodacious Bad Babes of Comics by Frank McLaughlin and Mike Gold.
    Manga Mania: How to Draw Japanese Comics by Christopher Hart

When it comes to proportions you measure the character overall by their height of how many of their own heads tall they appear to be. PLEASE NOTE: "Height of heads" is NOT the same thing as how tall these characters actually are. What these differences in portions are meant to do is make a distinctive look about a given character. As it relates to women characters in western comics:

The typical good girl appearance is proportioned about 7 and a half heads high. Very even looking, perhaps curvy but not quite heavy or tubby looking.

Then you look at the bad girls and notice their look seems somehow longer, taller, skinnier, or perhaps overly athletic compared to the good girl. The reason fir this:
    The typical bad girl appearance is portioned at least 8 heads high if not 9 heads. You will note that the marks of reference are the same as the good girl from head to groin, then the legs start to get longer. And in order to make it look decent, the width, depth and overall thickness will have to average out all over.

You will compare this to references in fashion where the girl is portioned as much as 14 heads high. (Maybe it's just me but I always thought some fashion models were a little bit too "rail" thin for their own good–ficitonal or real.)

Then you also look at manga and anime. Typically the manga babe is portioned about 5 and a half heads to 6 heads high.

Lastly there's classical pinup art most popular from pre World War 2 era to aboutthe 1950's. These characters are typically portioned about 9 heads tall.

As it relates to their breast size: As I already said, the head is a good base reference for the chest, the bust. You also might do both a rectangular frame lining around the character and then a head to toe "V" shape inside of it to see where your character's traits fit in. The "V" goes from the top corners down to the midpoint of the bottom.

For optimal looking breasts I have found that on front facing view, their outer curves must be touching the V at their chest level, or perhaps should be a reasonable distance outside the V if bigger and wider is desired.
    Also, horizontal measurement lines should be spaced head's length apart (as obviously implied by my above comments) starting at the top of the head and not including any additional height added by hairstyle.

These are just guidelines, obviously. Though I think most of the established artists already know what I'm talking about, if anyone wants me to demonstrate marking proportions, then post up pictures of a model. I need a simple standing of front facing and a side facing.

Otherwise I think you get the point.

• This thread reminded me "I must reinstall those Jawdropper breast morphs" :D

I had hania and the misty morphs, but ending up just using misty as they just seemed better, hope that helps

• @'~ArgonCyanide777':

Typically the character's head is a good measure of what the bust size ought to be more or less.

This is true. If the tits are more than ten times the size of the character's head, they may be too big. :P

• Thank you guys these are all valid suggestions, any more?
    Also, is the misty v4.2 morphs similar or the same as hania v4.2 ones?
    I have the jawdropper plus a pack of x&m morphed poses, which have some good breast interaction morphs, but I will have to give Wonderbreast a try.

• You might look at proportions for both western style and manga comics as a reference. Typically the character's head is a good measure of what the bust size ought to be more or less.

• @'Spyder87':

Ah, Of course. My bad. I'm using a lalified version of V4. And I am a daz user.

Ok then :D

I tend to use NGM a lot. Not sure if there is a Daz version though.

There is also Jaw Dropper and WonderBreast by Xameva.

You are already using Lali's Bits, so you have some pretty good morphs in the Breast section of the Erogenesis dropdown.

• Ah, Of course. My bad. I'm using a lalified version of V4. And I am a daz user.

• What model are you using? G1? G2? V4.2? Are you using DAZ or Poser? It helps us to know what model and software you need the morphs for ;)

• http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/5944_PoseidenTech-s-Hania-Breast-Morphs-for-V4-2
    Also Lali's bits have some good additional morphs in it. you also could mix all of them together with the ones from the morph++ package from DAZ

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.