What is the number to Call My Cash App Card?

• Cash app cards are one of the blessings for you, and one most thing, as we suffer from Covid-19, so everyone prefers for digital payment. You can send money in a bank account, pay to retailers, and also manage all finance from home. If there are any doubts, then Call My Cash App Card from here.

• Hi all! Take a look are our new 'Alpha2' release of the game featuring a brand new man character as well as a spiffy new pose selector dialog!

Please give it a try and leave us some feedback in our forums!! :)

(Videos showcasing the new possibilities will be posted tomorrow on the www.Erotic9.net website)

• Hi all,

The site http://www.Erotic9.net is now up with functional links to an updated Alpha01 demo, new videos and a shiny new forum with just a few posts!

Instructions are also provided on how to purchase the $20 base game… although it will take more time for us to get the shopping cart & credit card processing working...

Thank you so much for you honest feedback as we (painfully) rolled this out. We hope you'll continue to share your real thoughts with the team so we can create a game that will rock your world!

Give the game a try and let us know what you REALLY think and what you would have done differently!

The Erotic9 Dev Team

• Hi all, check our downloadable demo at http://erotic9.blogspot.com/p/current-game-status.html :)

• Hi all, we posted a new video on our new feature 'female ejaculation' at http://erotic9.blogspot.com/

:)

• @'Spyder87':

Nut to ruffle any feathers, but..
    Here is a quote from the blog:
    "a technical feat not accomplished in any other video game: full-3D polygonized fluid simulation for cum!"
    but Xstoryplayer has that. So that sentence isn't entirely truthful.

Thanks for pointing that out… will check it out if they create a mesh from the fluid cloud particle. (It's easy to simulate fluid in game by rendering each fluid particle as a tiny sprite. It's much tougher to generate a mesh in realtime which looks much better)

Edit: From looking at pics on Google image, it looks nice when on the body, but (from people who played it), does the cum actually fly through the air and look like that when it lands on those places on the body?

Edit2: Their review at [http://www.thevirtualsexreview.com/index.php?q=video-review-xstoryplayer=thevirtualsexreview] was pretty harsh… From people who played it: what di you think of the cum feature? Does it look similar to our videos?

• Nut to ruffle any feathers, but..
    Here is a quote from the blog:
    "a technical feat not accomplished in any other video game: full-3D polygonized fluid simulation for cum!"
    but Xstoryplayer has that. So that sentence isn't entirely truthful.

• Nah, wasn't disputing that–I don't mind learning it. ;)

Just thinking if it is going to really take off and become popular, it's going to have to be somewhat "idiot proof" and simple enough for mainstream. Maybe a little beyond just one button fucking. Like a Rumble Roses that goes all the way. :)

Yup, all three of us totally agree on the idiot proof concept, and I think the current build gets that reasonably well… people who need 'one-button-to-fuck' only have to load a pose oriented the right way and well... if you want to 'explore' then you have all these other buttons :)

People will learn the UI in their own time...but ANYTHING to fall off hardcoded poses that are so limited! :)

(See new vid in our Xvideo account at http://www.xvideos.com/profiles/erotic9#_tabVideos and our very-early-stage blog at http://erotic9.blogspot.com/p/welcome-to-blog.html

:)

• undefined

@'Dvochin':

The beauty of the game is that people willing to learn the interface gain the ability to take the starting poses toward basically any foreplay movement / animation. People who prefer 'one button to fuck' games only have to load poses already designed for that and drag the characters in the right direction! :)

Nah, wasn't disputing that–I don't mind learning it. ;)

Just thinking if it is going to really take off and become popular, it's going to have to be somewhat "idiot proof" and simple enough for mainstream. Maybe a little beyond just one button fucking. Like a Rumble Roses that goes all the way. :)

• @'hzr':

So in theory it will be 3DSexvilla on steroids, if you can include the pose editing and replay features :) I keep my fingers crossed for you. Might be fun to toy around with.

Yup. Pose editing is completely built in (is what you saw in video). As per replay feature we do have a scripting language we're developing for it and it somewhat dumps what the user is doing for later playback, but that also serves as a beginning to pose creators who inject extra stuff in the script to make things more interesting… :)

We're currently working on a Blogger site today... see the first attempts at erotic9.blogspot.com

• So in theory it will be 3DSexvilla on steroids, if you can include the pose editing and replay features :) I keep my fingers crossed for you. Might be fun to toy around with.

• @'~ArgonCyanide777':

Pretty nice. Not sure how the UI would work. It may require some refinement and shoring up to require being less technically involved just to play. People like being able to just get right in and play. That is if the devs hope to make it more popular in the mainstream. :)

I like what I see so far.

The beauty of the game is that people willing to learn the interface gain the ability to take the starting poses toward basically any foreplay movement / animation. People who prefer 'one button to fuck' games only have to load poses already designed for that and drag the characters in the right direction! :)

• Pretty nice. Not sure how the UI would work. It may require some refinement and shoring up to require being less technically involved just to play. People like being able to just get right in and play. That is if the devs hope to make it more popular in the mainstream. :)

I like what I see so far.

• @'hzr':

That looks like those xstoryplayer games where you are more engaged in actually hitting that hole with your dick than anything else

Hehehe… yup they seem to have bits in common but I think the 3D cum and complex movement / animation will set this one apart... should be interesting what happens but games that allow movement flexibility are a great idea! :)

• That looks like those xstoryplayer games where you are more engaged in actually hitting that hole with your dick than anything else :D

Physics look nice I give you that! Looks pretty smooth from that vid. I will keep an eye on your development. From your profile text it sounds interesting. Lets see how much you can actually get done :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.