May I Call My Cash App Card to activate it?

• You will get a Cash card with your Cash app account, but to use it you have to make a request here. You can select the color of your Cash card either black or white. As well as you have to add a signature or drawing here. You can Call My Cash App Card, if fronting issues to activate it.

• To be honest, I've never known RAM speed to make a flying fuck of a difference… it's all about quantity - the more the better.

• @'gazukull':

Dude, you are kinda getting lost in the minutiae of system building. Most of this shit is inconsequential for 99% of all users. When it comes to RAM on a render box, the more the better.

This …isn't for my system. IT's more curiosity about technical issues.

Waiting 2 years to build a system due to research… well, that is just 2 years lost

More a budget issue as I juggle 3 vehicles, a workshop, insurance, and health issues on an income that barely leaves breathing room. 15/hr isn't very much out here in CA.

• Dude, you are kinda getting lost in the minutiae of system building. Most of this shit is inconsequential for 99% of all users. When it comes to RAM on a render box, the more the better.

That's about it.

Sure, DDR3 2666 is better than DDR3 1333, but $100 better? Not likely.

Get 16 - 32 GB of something with a good rating and you will be all good.

Waiting 2 years to build a system due to research… well, that is just 2 years lost. If you run all parts at the specified settings you will not have to worry about parts burning out, unless they came from the factory broken.

• I'd heard OC'ing RAM was only marginally useful in general and that it was only really useful in specific applications. Not sure which applications those would be, but I imagine it has something to do with video playback or something.

So then, what is the actual benefit? Presumably more speed? Shorter refresh cycles?

I would be concerned about heat causing motherboards to either deform or have their traces lift and/or burn out.
    Curious: if a RAM chipset had a higher normal speed that was in the OC range for a motherboard, does one still need to worry about the mobo's increased work load if the chips aren't overheating?

• As someone who began 3d modelling/posing with 2GB of RAM (now 8GB), I can tell you that more RAM=more onscreen at any one time, more scenery, more characters, more accessories ;)

anymore than that only the experts here can answer

• My experience:

Get the cheapest set that has the best rating on newegg.

Speed does not really mean shit, overclocking RAM is next to useless. Especially compared to the gains of overclocking a primary CPU.

Something like this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231489
    217 Ratings and still maintains 4 stars.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.