Can I Call My Cash App Card to check balance?

• You can load money on your Cash app balance to purchase goods and services via Cash card without involving any personal bank account or credit card. You can also use a Cash card to load money at different stores. If you have any queries, so feel free to Call My Cash App Card. You will get an appropriate solution here.

• When I was younger I often had dreams about being stabbed in the nuts. I'd obviously wake in a bit of a panic with my balls aching like crazy. Now that I think of it, may have been blue balls!

• One where I morphed into a werewolf, shred and ate a few people.

Sometimes I have dreams where I'm literally falling apart to pieces like I'm undead but I feel perfectly normal. Mostly it's fingernails hair and teeth falling out in the drams. It escalates to whole body parts, eyes, jaw, tongue. Or I dry out and crumble apart like gravel.

Sometimes flashbacks to when I was sexually abused, or are dreams that start out normal but have a creepy feeling all along that ends up in a situation similar to it. It's been 15 months since the last one.

Occasionally dreams of past pets, like they're alive and right here with me.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.