How may i contact on Cash App Phone Number?

• You can use Cash app account from anywhere anytime in any device with the help of your user’s credentials. You have to make sure that you never need to add debit or credit CVV here and no one from Square app team calls you to ask for. So, you have to avoid such kind of all. You can also use Cash App Phone Number to acquire more.

• @'dizzydills':

Genesis is a very versatile 3D model.

Thanks for clarifying.

So I can buy them and use them like any others, save for their incompatibilities?

• @'~ArgonCyanide777':

Sorry to sound uninformed but is Genesis a 3D engine or a render program?

I've been told to look into lux & blender before settling on octane or anything the requires proprietary hardware. I am reading the DAZ3D forums too, but it seems those are starting from the perspective of someone already doing this.

Genesis is a very versatile 3D model.

• Sorry to sound uninformed but is Genesis a 3D engine or a render program?

I've been told to look into lux & blender before settling on octane or anything the requires proprietary hardware. I am reading the DAZ3D forums too, but it seems those are starting from the perspective of someone already doing this.

• Try Blender's own new render engine Cycles.
    If I am correct, it is also available as standalone.
    It is quite powerfull and easy. AND its totally free

Another really good renderer is Maxwell. I think is better than V-Ray, especially if you thinking about doing animations is it a lot faster than v-ray.
    Really cool are the possibilities that you can render one image with several light sources and you can change their settings after the picture is rendered. For example you can render a day and night scene in one image and just change the light settings when the render image is done.
    The price is fair with maxwell 2. There are learning(non-commercial editions for 99$.

• I would also recommend to try a few and see which of them have a shader system that falls in line with how you like to do things. There are limitations depending which software you are rendering out of (as mentioned before). Then, learn the render systems settings till you want to puke from looking over it so much and then learn to light a scene properly. Don't spend too much time deciding. Pick one and make it your own.

• The equations on these unbiased engines are basically the same for the most part as with biased engines. They just dont use approximations and they have a very high bounce limit of tracing light rays. This is why it sometimes takes ages to clear up an image and it still has a good amount of grain to it if you look a little closer.

But if you compare v-ray and Octane or Lux, you can often barely see the difference when youre rendering with brute force and raising the ray bounce limit in v-ray. This is also a method that uses close to no approximations and just goes through everything ray by ray comparable to how the unbiased engines work. The biased engines usually have limits for ray bounces, but if you put them pretty high, the difference marginalizes between biased and unbiased. I am not entirely sure about engines other than v-ray or the c4d physical renderer, but those two come very close to the same physically plausible results than unbiased renderers when used in that way.

The dilemma with the physically accurate light transport is that it doesnt always look great. Some situations in real life light look rather dull and unspectacular. Since we usually have those typical high quality movie situations in mind when we create our scenes, at least for me that is. But those are always using a ton of unnatural lights, especially colour tones to emphasize emotions and such. There is a whole field of psychology behind all of this.

So keep in mind that physically plausible rendering doesnt always mean that youre getting the best looking images out from it. Not to mention that it sometimes is alot more work in setting things up the right way without having rendertimes explode even further than they already are :(

• @'hzr':

Just one question though. I am really curious as to why does it have to be an unbiased engine? What do you think this will offer over something like v-ray and others of the same type?

Don't unbiased engines offer the chance of more realistic looking renders because the light behaves the same way it does in the real world? Or am I wrong about that?

I'm not against buy a new gfx card, I just can't afford it atm

• MentalRay gets some gpu rendering added, but I assume it will be based on nvidia since they bought them a while ago as far as I remember. The engine is pretty good, just very slow and was relatively outdated in features for years, but they seem to have picked it back up recently. Especially the MentalRay skin shading looks fantastic. Probably the best renderer for this currently.

When it comes to your desires, I can really just say there isnt much that you could stick to when it comes to gpu+cpu and not nvidia based. I believe that Arion is OpenCL and you can use a hybrid mode with it, but this is just me talking from hearsay. I tried the demo years ago but wasnt that impressed with it. But it might be better now. It is an unbiased engine, standalone application with some plugins for max maya etc, but you should be able to just import right into it from Daz Studio or Poser, like you can do with Octane.

Just one question though. I am really curious as to why does it have to be an unbiased engine? What do you think this will offer over something like v-ray and others of the same type?

Sadly you dont seem to be a fan of getting a new gfx card, otherwise I would instantly say, get TheaRender :) It has basically everything you described above, its just requiring an nvidia card to do the gpu tasks.

• I am also going to suggest stick with Lux. Without a proper plugin to push the render to whatever engine, it would be even MORE tedious then you are already experiencing.

There are a billion engines, but until someone writes a decent plugin… well... The amount of work to push one frame is astounding.

• Reality 2.5 for Daz is what you need and trust when i say its easy !!!!!
    watch this and see :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDs-siVyyXA

• mhmm, as far as I know the most renderer, are linked to special programms, so for exampe 3dsmax has its own engines, maya has its own, Cinema4d has some, and then there things like vray which are kind of plug ins for the different programms but also only for the more expensive ones like c4d, maya, max. I only know these renderengines atm.
    but I can say, that vray and c4d is quite fast, and are physics related, c4d itself, has a special physicsrenderengine. I also can say that their settings also are oriented at real cameras and physics, but I think that is by all these more expensive programms so.

So I think there is no way to get another renderengine without buying some new supported programms, but I'm also not that experienced in terms of renderengine, I've only tried c4d, vray, 3delight, firefly and lux. I have maya and max but never really worked with them.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.