How to Troubleshoot Yahoo Mail Not Responding?

• Yahoo mail has been one of the best when comes to compatibility-check with almost every browser. However, some concerned users have been complained about the issue of Yahoo mail not responding. If you are too getting such an issue, get-connect with our Yahoo team straight away.

• I use CCleaner. It did what others would not or could not. Well, maybe stopzilla if I was willing to give it a shot by jumping through hoops.

MY machine was hit with a worm and while part of the OS is missing its files (my fault for not backing it up like a dumbass) and there's an update with a few components that will never install…this has fixed the nearly 1000 registry issues that caused my machine to bluescreen every 2-3 days at one point...now it only does it if I am pushing the machine or it has been operating at least 5 days straight. Aside from the OS rot, if CCleaner helped massively improve the situation for my machine after a massive fuckup on my part...I'd say its a winner, and that's just the freebie version. I would pay for the full version gladly whenever I finally upgrade.

As to your inquiry, if you fave a LOT surfing the net, that could be one reason. Another is backup of file is growing too big.

Another possibility is a memory leak. Check that out because it'll get really bead, really fast and screw you bad.

• morfium was right about CCleaner. It's really good for wiping out junk files and freeing up space. Also, I forgot to mention in my previous post, if you're ever curious as to what's eating up drive space, you can use WinDirStat. It's a free program that does drive analysis and shows everything inside and out on your PC. Very handy and I use it myself quite a bit. -> http://windirstat.info/

• That can be a lot things, you know if you save something by Daz and Lux it also takes som memoy space, but I don't think that are 3 gig so easily only if you make around 10 new projects or, also there are some temp files windows saves everytime you use it. but that are also usually not so big files. you could try the ccleaner http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner it deletes, older temp files you don't need anymore or search for fragments of delted files and delete them completly. Overall it is give you some space back. but 3 gig gone overnight, without downloading or creating bigger number of things, is a bit strange.

• Is this your primary operating system drive or some extra drive for backups? If it's your main, I would maybe suggest the idea of windows restore points. I don't use Daz or Lux, so unfortunately I can't give any ideas if they would use some temp folder for something. I do know, however, Poser has a cache folder for textures that get stored on my main drive when doing renders, which if not watched closely, can build up pretty big fast.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.