Inovies Android Application Development Company

• Develop your Custom Android mobile app by certified Android Mobile App Development Company & service provider. Get the custom Android Mobile App Development Company for startup, enterprise & agency from the inovies. If you are looking to hire Android app developer, we have a team of full-stack Android developers. Have a mobile app idea? Get Started Today.

• So I'd be better off asking for native americans?

• I recently bought Sayuri from DAZ she really looks good. Only bad thing is for her to work you first need V6 and Genesis 2 Female(s) Morphs Bundle. She comes with lots of make-up options & even some tattoos. I'm very happy with her. You do need the newest version of DAZ DS4.6 or Poser 9 for her too.

• @'Sol':

I think good asian morphs are hard to find, for V4 there's the Ethnic Faces, which include asians, works really well imo. The asian characters I have I've made with a mix of those and regular characters who look asians already. :)

Yes, I like ethnic faces for V4 too. Still, I based my new asian girl on KimSun product on daz shop. Will post her soon (been saying this for the last 4 months).

• I think good asian morphs are hard to find, for V4 there's the Ethnic Faces, which include asians, works really well imo. The asian characters I have I've made with a mix of those and regular characters who look asians already. :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.