How may i contact on Cash App Phone Number?

• You can use Cash app account from anywhere anytime in any device with the help of your user’s credentials. You have to make sure that you never need to add debit or credit CVV here and no one from Square app team calls you to ask for. So, you have to avoid such kind of all. You can also use Cash App Phone Number to acquire more.

• I usually just save a character (by which I mean a v4, m4 etc) as a scene

Just make sure the v4 or m4 is the only thing open/loaded

Then when you want to use her/him, go to the content library, locate the scene you saved and double click it.

Or if you want to add her/him to another scene you've created, load that scene, then locate your v4, right click on it and select "merge into scene"

I found daz to be very hard to learn (still learning) but you'll get used to it, and you can always ask on this forum for help :)

• @'fredfred5150':

Its a bit of a nightmare when you first start isn't it?

If I'm wrong someone correct me, but to inject the morphs do the following

1. Open daz, then open your "lali"
    2. Go to the scene tab and select your lali
    3. Go to your content library and locate the morphs you want to inject (morphs++ for example)
    4. Double click on those morphs (see a progress bar? that means its working)

Your morphs should now be injected into the character so.

5. Save the character (or you'll have to inject the morphs again every time you open her)

Hope that helps :)

Thanks fredfred that did it. Now when you say to save the "character". Do you mean the scene or can I save her as a new "figure" that I can rename and load into other scenes? I know there are a bunch or "save as" options to choose from & I'm still not sure what all of them do or save. To save as a new character figure would be awesome, she don't look like Lali anymore, just her "Bits". :D

Thanks fredfred, NovaDigital & erah for all the help. At first I couldn't find the morphs in the content library they were hiding in the Poser Formats area instead of in DAZ Studio Formats where I thought they would be.

• Its a bit of a nightmare when you first start isn't it?

If I'm wrong someone correct me, but to inject the morphs do the following

1. Open daz, then open your "lali"
    2. Go to the scene tab and select your lali
    3. Go to your content library and locate the morphs you want to inject (morphs++ for example)
    4. Double click on those morphs (see a progress bar? that means its working)

Your morphs should now be injected into the character so.

5. Save the character (or you'll have to inject the morphs again every time you open her)

Hope that helps :)

• Ok now I'm really confused, I am new to this so there's a lot I still don't know. I found the file folders with the Morphs, Pose -> Daz's Victoria 4 -> Morph Injections, but I have no idea how to apply them to Lali or inject them. Do I use the Morph loader? I see I have something called "Morph Loader Advanced & Morph Loader Pro" in the edit menu. DAZ really should include a more detailed instruction manual, there's so much that they don't explain.

• The thing to remember is that your Lali-fied V4 figure is technically a custom CR2 … which means all the bells and whistles usually associated with V4 when loading her via the Power Loader, don't come standard. So, as Erah said, all you have to do is manually inject the desired morph packages and you're off to the races.

Or, since you're using Daz, you can load your Lali V4 ... inject your desired morphs ... then simply save the scene. That way, you've essentially got a preloaded base figure for later use ... which you can pull into any existing scene by simply using the the "merge into scene" option.

Also, as Fred said, there are certain morphs that won't play nicely with Lali's Bits. A few of the Perfect V4 fixes from X&M such as the Perfect Booty and Perfect Feet for example. As well, the standard V4 morphs for Aiko 4, Girl 4 and the Elite morphs should be avoided. Essentially, you'll want to avoid any morph or morph package that will change the rotation point of V4's hips. You'll notice immediately if you inject a character that's incompatible as the genital prop itself won't move with the altered hip area of V4.

• Have you applied the V4 morph injections to the Lali character once you have loaded it? Usually in your Pose -> Daz's Victoria 4 -> Morph Injections folder. (V4 Base, V4 Morphs++, Aiko V4 and any others you may have)

• @'fredfred5150':

Yes you can use v4 morphs…is the simple answer :)

There are other morphs you can't use, but you'll discover that soon enough

But how??? I've discovered that I can apply Lali's inside bits to other figures. I used Sayuri she's a Genesis 2 figure for V6 & that works good since she has some genital morphs, then I can use all the other body & face morphs & facial expressions. But if I load the Lali figure none of the regular V4 morphs are showing only the one's for Lali.

• Yes you can use v4 morphs…is the simple answer :)

There are other morphs you can't use, but you'll discover that soon enough

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.