What the privacy with Cash App Customer Service Phone Number?



  • Here is various privacy with your Cash app account including your personal information, security keys, transaction history, etc. Your past and future transaction are private, no one can access it except you and the involved one. Your security measure is considered as first. If you have any doubts, then use Cash App Customer Service Phone Number.



  • My work demands a lot of PC time.
    My private time comprises mainly of PC time.
    Have to tear myself away for family and chores.

    Has been and always will be



  • Third one. From the minute I wake up till the minute I go to sleep, and even in my bed. :D

    And that won't change since my own projects will be my job soon. :)



  • I work 9 - 5:30 on weekdays, but I'd still be happy if there was an option to vote: "too much".



  • because of school and work i usually don't spend all day on my computer. but when summer break comes around. computer all day or xbox. video games suck up a lot of my time



  • I usually spend at least 12 hours a day in front of my PC at the university and then at least 2-3 hours when at home, so at least around 15 hours a day.



  • If we count the time where I have my comp on just to seed and have pretty girls on my desktop bg as actual wallpapers, then basically every second I'm home it's on.



  • Well, I voted "From the minute I wake up till the minute I go to bed!" but that is not right I have things like University, family and friends which disturbes my pctime and often I do something other but it is on and some youtube videos or music is playing in the background, only to have some backgroundsounds while reading a book or learning.
    I can't work in the silence…^^



  • I'd say probably more than I really should. Sometimes it's hard not to spend a few hours on it throughout the day especially when working on 3D. It's like 3-4 hours can go by in a blink of an eye in just one sitting when you're really consumed by a good project, so a lot of times I have to break myself off and do smaller chunks of time, or I'd be in big trouble and neglect my duties. I'd say 90% of my time is spent on 3D alone and maybe the other 10% checking the web for randomness or fiddling around with some image editing.


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.