How do I resolve Quicken error code 1603?

• When I try my possible efforts to install Quicken for windows 10 PC, I am experiencing Quicken error code 1603. This error code is mainly taking place due to installation error. This error code mainly indicates that Quicken is not correctly installed on my windows 10PC. Due to occurrence of this error code, I am not able to work on Quicken. It has become a hurdle for me, so I am unable to work on Quicken. I don’t have much experience to sort out this error code. So please anyone can recommend the solid ways to sort out this error code.
    https://www.quickensupporthelpnumber.com/blog/fix-quicken-error-code-1603/

• Hmmm, let me think…

I have
    a SEGA Master System. No additional games, only the built-in Alex Kidd in Miracle World.
    a Commodore VC 20.
    a Bosch SE OF 7/1 (An analog celluar phone for cars from the early '90)

And I still have my first celluar phone, a Nokia 1610 (not in use anymore)

• Well the oldest thing I have right now is probably a WW2 American camo helmet. In terms of recent tech I still use my 2006 samsung flipphone, which I intend to keep in service at least until its 10 year anniversary. Everything else I have is pretty recent, I think.

• A odyssey console with games.
    A 1981 donkey kong cartridge for atari/sears arcade machine.
    Several NES consoles.
    Some SNES consoles.

Some '70s vacuum tubes. Some broken, some not, others not identified.

I have a few amps with vacuum tubes.

My grandfaher's old electronic components from his days at NASA being an electromechanical engineer. Plus his old drill form the '70s.

An old Variable autotransformer from VARIAC radio, I'd guess from the 1950s. Leisurely making a variac test box with it. There's a number of things where variable line mains voltage could be useful. Light dimmers and motor control just to name a couple. Appliance repair, CRT TV repair and troubleshooting.

A Hamilton beach milkshake maker from the 1950's–family heirloom.
    With the brown fiberglass cup and all, instead of the newer chrome metal version. Seafoam green paint job finish, too.

• I don't drink coffee though.
    Another idea I had was to take an old dailing phone, with the spinning disc, and incorporate that somehow.

• @'Swordmasterb':

As an electrician, I inted to replace the guts of the thing with those of a modern home phone one day.

Since it has a hand crank on the side, I'd challenge you to turn it into a combination phone plus coffee grinder … or a phone plus card deck shuffler ... just to make it more amusing.

• Oldest tech I have is one of these, inherited after my grandfather passed away several years ago:

Not that exact one, but don't have a photo on hand. That model dates back to around 1910.
    As an electrician, I inted to replace the guts of the thing with those of a modern home phone one day.

• I own old consoles but I bought them recently. NES, SNES, MegaDrive, N64, PS1, Saturn, PS2, Dreamcast and XBOX are mine (again) :D

Also, I still own my very first PC I bought in 2003: intel celeron 833mhz (original cpu was 633mhz), 512mb of RAM (original as 128mb), hdd 40gb, Windows 98 SE. I don't use it anymore but I keep it by nostalgia. :)

• @'Bill:

@'Supro':

I have an Atari 2600 in my room.

I have one of those too. It still works & I still have Space Invaders, Asteroids & a bunch of other games for it. :cool:

I checked what games we still had and there was Space Invaders, Bowling, Home Run and Combat.

• @'Supro':

I have an Atari 2600 in my room.

I have one of those too. It still works & I still have Space Invaders, Asteroids & a bunch of other games for it. :cool:

• my old Gameboy color i pretty sure that is oldest thing have. doesn't work anymore but meh i have it

• I have … a book ... in what looks like its original binding (which is frayed and failing, but if handled carefully will not disintegrate). Personal Recollections of Joan of Arc. It was published in 1896 in New York.

Now, I suppose that most of you might not consider a "book" to be technological, but I just consider it to be a non-volatile (albeit flammable) storage device containing a text file of historical significance. ^_~

• Atari 2600…good times. :)

• I have an Atari 2600 in my room.

• Oldest thing I've got is an original Super Nintendo Console, one of them ones that yellowed with age. Wish I had some of the gadgets still from when I was a kid in the 80's though. :(

• Here gos a laser disc player and about 100 films
    250 vinyl records the oldest is a 10inch LP Les Paul 1950 and still buying.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.