How to add bank with Cash app customer service phone number?

• Hey, here you will get one of the easiest ways to add a bank account with your Cash app account. Simply, navigate to the Personal tab and put the details of your bank account. Once you add all the details successfully, then press on the Add option. If any issues, use Cash app customer service phone number.

• Nice I love the pose!

• Very nice, perhaps the cock could need just a slight bend/bulge, or it could be the angle that makes it look rather 90° straight :)

• Hey guys, just stopping by to show another render in the Play Room series. I've already shown this on my blog and renderotica, but I like to also add in things here as well for those who haven't seen them yet. Still got some other scenes in mind I'd like to do, but may take a little time.

• Thanks JimJim, and I do actually have another render to show lol.

Just trying some nice posing of Jessica Coxxx on the Play Room pole before digging into some real fun.

• Nice stuff, Hope to see more soon.

• ^Thanks so much for the compliment and glad you like.

A little bit of an update on my "Play Room". Made some big changes since the last render. I know the render quality is shit right now with lots of noise and aliasing, but I was trying to keep times to a minimum for now.

Hope you guys like the update, and I'm hoping to start getting figures moved in for some good fun before too much longer.

[attachment=2641]

• Absolutely amazing!

• Yup, I would be interested. Just send a pm when you got some time and then we can talk about details.

• LOL, I know man. I don't understand why I go through periods like that and then just get sucked right back into it. It's like you feel like someone stole a part of your life away giving it up, but yeah, maybe sometime down the road, I could get with you on a project for the fun of it even. I'll hit ya up some time if you don't mind.

• Hehe I saw some of your posts over at Renderotica already. "Didnt he just quit all the 3d pussy shizzle?" was the first thing that crossed my mind. Welcome back ;)

• Wooow, talk about fucking this thread up lol. Damn, it's been like 8 months now or so since posting in here. Totally my fault for going through a rough period of time, taking a break away from things on the 3D side for family time, and other things.

However, I just can't stay away. This shit is like a dirty little drug you just can't kick lol. So, I just wanted to come in and say Hi to everyone again and get things on this thread cooking again with finished and WIP stuff. Right now, I'll just leave a few pieces here to show what I've been up to, though I'm sure some of you may have even seen these elsewhere like on my blog or renderotica.

So, here we go. First renders showing off my newest creation, Jessica Coxxx, getting a little bit of triplet treatment.

[attachment=2634]

[attachment=2635]

[attachment=2636]

A random idea for a set I was thinking about later down the road with Ricky and Dicky, the goblins from some far off galaxy type of thing lol. I know, the idea is crazy and I don't even have anything beyond this developed.

[attachment=2637]

[attachment=2638]

Jessica Coxxx early testing, trying out some Lali Bits stuff.

[attachment=2639]

Sadly, that's all for now. I know I'm a slow ass worker when it comes to getting images finished, but I assure you I will continue adding more to this from now on. I got some new stuff in the works right now that I'd like to show as a WIP once I get more of it done.

EDIT - adding in a new concept render

Ok, decided to come back and throw in that WIP render I just mentioned lol. I'm really excited about it and couldn't help but to show a half baked render.

[attachment=2640]

Construction in progress of "The Playroom". I know the render is pretty noisy, but it was only about 11 minutes rendering and right now I'm working hard on the lighting part, which is proving to be really difficult for a dark room like this.

The idea sprang into my head when I got talking to some folks about doing more glory hole stuff. I figured rather than just do a standard hole in the wall, I wanted to go the extra mile and use translucent screens with holes which would allow body shapes to show through, but not see who's in the room. I thought maybe that would add to the excitement levels a bit to see the bodies moving around as their cocks are being sucked and fucked. I also wanted to do some moody lighting to kind of add to the feel of sexuality, if that makes sense.

I've got the room base pretty well set so now I'm working on more fine detailing, maybe add in some props for the girls to use to help them get that extra inch or so in there. :) Also maybe do some extra lighting.

My girl Jessica Coxxx is first on the roster to try the room though, so hopefully I'll have something to show with her in the near future. i'd love to know what you guys think of the idea so far.

• I know exactly what you're saying about the eyes darkening with Vrays built in AO. Same thing would happen to me as well. Even the slightest hint of AO in the render settings would set the eye surface damn near completely black so that would probably have been your problem as far as eyes too dark. I figured as long as I can get away without using the surface, I'll leave them out. Don't know why I never just did that before.

• Yup makes sense. I usually use a refraction layer for the eyesurface aswell, setting it to 1.517 ior which I think is that of glass, same for the specularity layer. But that sometimes darkens the eyes too much in my oppinion. Might have to do with the fact that I use vrays built in AO and thus the refraction gets too dark from the ao… but thats just a guess :)

On genesis1 for example there wasnt even an eyesurface and from memory I think the eyes mostly looked a lot nicer than those I get for my genesis2 renders now.... hmmm, I might try setting an empty material there.

• @'Blain':

I have to say thay are some of the best eyes i've seen in a long time :)
    Keep up the good work!

Thanks so much, I really appreciate that. It sure was a hell of a lot of work to get them to this point. Honestly, the eyes are one area I never spend much time in, even after all this time, and I'm really glad I put forth the extra effort now.

@'hzr':

Hehe the bloody skinshader. Always a walk on thin rope. Especially when it comes to finding the right reflection and specular settings. The latest shot looks really nice, seems like it uses just a hint of sss, or decent scatter maps :)

The only thing I would criticize is the bump on the body. But I guess it will take way better textures and probably something at a resolution of 16384x16384 to really show enough detail on closeups so it would actually look convicing enough. There is really just some kind of a barrier where bump starts to look too much, the closer you zoom in. Spent ages with bumps, normal maps etc but I guess its really just down to the texture resolution.

You're absolutely right when it comes to the walk on thin rope. I suppose if I was feeling ambitious enough to start painting my own maps, I think the results could turn out better as far as specularity and scattering. Only problem with that is, I don't have expertise to do so, just yet, so I fall back on whatever maps are provided with characters when I buy them. Honestly though, I find myself mixing up textures from different characters most of the time.

Like this set uses the eyes from Danaes Rio, and skins from Mihrelle, the Sirena Character. There were some pretty descent bumps and spec maps, or at least compared to a lot of other characters.

I think what irritates the shit out of me these days is the laziness in making bump maps for these characters you buy from Renderosity and Daz as well. Seems most of the bump maps are just greyscaled images of the skin textures themselves, so there's no real bumping going on, because areas that should be white are dark black and vice versa. Especially in the eye brows. Kind of hard to raise black eyebrows on a bump map. I guess all the more reason for me to get into painting my own someday.

You're definitely right though about coming down to texture resolutions, which I think is going to be the limiting factor on these models.

Well, I went about and took some screenshots of the settings for the eye SSS.
    Here's the overall SSS2 settings. I used just the iris settings as the pupil and sclera are all instanced to this anyway, so they're exactly the same.

The map slots.

The color correction settings for the overall color slot.

and color correction settings for the SSS color texture slot.

One thing in particular I did different on this project, is I actually deleted the eye surface geometry and left only the sclera, iris, pupil, lacrimal, and tear geometry then applied specularity to those individual parts. Normally I wouldn't use specularity for those parts, only refraction and reflection for the eye surface. If that makes sense.

• Hehe the bloody skinshader. Always a walk on thin rope. Especially when it comes to finding the right reflection and specular settings. The latest shot looks really nice, seems like it uses just a hint of sss, or decent scatter maps :)

The only thing I would criticize is the bump on the body. But I guess it will take way better textures and probably something at a resolution of 16384x16384 to really show enough detail on closeups so it would actually look convicing enough. There is really just some kind of a barrier where bump starts to look too much, the closer you zoom in. Spent ages with bumps, normal maps etc but I guess its really just down to the texture resolution.

• I have to say thay are some of the best eyes i've seen in a long time :)
    Keep up the good work!

• Thanks so much Dirk. :)

Finished up some more of the skin shader and finally got some textured eyes. i also went back into Poser and did a lot of morphing to the face for a slightly different look. Only thing I'm worried about is trying to fit her with some convincing looking hair now. After looking at some of DoubleDirks works, I've been tempted to try my hand at the Zbrush FiberMesh for her hair, but I guess we'll see if I can figure all that out. Still got more body work to be done yet as well.

I figure once I get this skin settings finalized, I can post the skin settings from vray. Seems every time I work on this, I end up making big changes to the settings.

• Badass! looks really great man!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.