cbd dab wax

• Step by step instructions to build your odds of progress while utilizing cbd dab wax in 2020. Simply snap to see all the more fascinating insights regarding CBD patterns and industry.

• I suppose just for the sake of experimentation, move the eyebrow body part deeper into the head? I get the same artifact in Octane if I do not turn it completely off. Then it doesn't even get pooped to Octane. If I push to Octane with it "invisible" it will artifact.

Sounds like in Reality it is still there, even if invisible. Which shouldn't have an impact… but in Octane it does.

• Ah, yes, the eyebrows have their opacity turned off in Daz and is a Null object in Reality, so it's completely non visible :)
    Nova's reasoning makes sense though so I'll try that out :) Thanks fellas,

• Silly question, did you turn her eyebrow off? It's a rarely used material… I just turn it off.

• Something like this happens for me if i use lux with gpu, you could try to use cpu only.

• I have seen this before, though it's more common for me with M4 than with V4 … and not quite in the same way. I generally see it occur as a line more than a hole like this.

Near as I can tell, in most cases for me anyway, it seems to be an issue with displacement causing what is essentially a dead spot in Lux ... where it can't calculate the light response for whatever reason. I've had relatively good success correcting it by lowering the displacement values (or using a less aggressive normal map). I've also seen it correct itself over the duration of the render or by simply shifting the light source slightly.

Anyway, hope that helps somewhat!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.