Payment issue in Cash App to be fixed? Cash App have a Phone Number for help.

• When it comes to the leading digi-payment apps, then Cash App is the name. It’s the app that has changed the dynamics of payment. However, if you’re facing difficulty while making a payment, then check the net connectivity. However, if you think that it’s not the issue, then Cash App have a Phone Number for help.

• @'PervisMaximus':

Genesis Generation X2 with the GenX2 AddOn for Genesis 2. i'm told it works really well.

I have used the Genx2 for some of my V4 Characters to get them to Gen 2 and it worked, they maybe look a bit different, but can be transformed from V4 to Gen 2.

• Genesis Generation X2 with the GenX2 AddOn for Genesis 2. i'm told it works really well.

• Ok, here's what I do:

1. I create a new V4 in Poser, I zero her pose and export as full body morph.

2. I open my morphed asian girl in Poser. I zero her pose and export as full body morph.

3. I load in a Genesis 2 female in DAZ, set her resolution to base and export as full body morph.

4. I clear the scene, import default V4 morph obj.

5. I use morph loader to find my asian girl morph obj file on the hard drive. I accept and it works, I can dial the morph on the earlier imported default V4.

6. I import the Genesis 2 female morph I exported before. I try to use the transfer utility. I select source as my V4 and target as the imported G2F. The option to fit is still greyed-out and it works for a long time after accepting. I didn't even finish, it would crash again so I stopped the process in win7 process manager.

EDIT: Ok so I managed to get the morph on G2F obj but when I export is as a morph object and try to import on G2F figure, it says the geometry doesn't match. Maybe it's because I got the transfer to work by selecting "default" not "current". It wouldn't work otherwise.

• The way youre doing it is to try and directly transfer just the morphed part, which wont work.

From your image it looks like you are trying to transfer just the morph to the full g2f figure. Of course that doesnt work :)

The whole exporting ordeal is because you dont want to have problems with deformations in the face later on. I did this too a while ago by just transfering morphs from figure to figure but I ended up with the face going all wonky when you rotated the whole figure around. So things might appear like they worked, but they actually did not :)

Okay, one step at a time. Load a default V4 and zero her out, shape and position. Create a morph target of her. Full Body. Dial in your girl, make a full body morph target out of that too.

Load in G2F. Set her to base mesh resolution. Create a morph target of her.

Clear the scene, load in the created meshes. Then follow the instructions from above. It is important that you create full body morphs of the figures and not just parts. Otherwise the transfer tool will probably just crash again.

Maybe my way is a little complicated to understand, but it works if you do it right. And you dont have to wait 5 minutes for the transfer, since when you transfer from figure to figure, it will usually just go through all the morphs and transfer it all over. Which creates a truckload of morphs on your figure that you have to wade through and see which you want and which not, not to mention it takes time to transfer them all over.

• @'hzr':

Morphloader comes with daz 4, you dont need to buy it. It should be in your icon list ontop, or you can find it under the window>>panes menu.

You need the v4 for genesis2 female yes. This is because of how morphs work. When dialing in a morph, it just tells each vertex point to travel into a certain direction for x amount of units. It doesnt store the original figure information. It just tells the points to move their butts so to speak. And they just do. If it makes sense or not :)

The morphs will usually work quite well on all kinds of base shapes since most of the daz figures have very similar features. But to get a result that is close to the original V4, you need to dial in the V4 headshape into genesis2.

Yes it makes sense.
    Still, I can't seem to get it working.
    Take a look at the screenshot:

As you can see, I can't deselect the "fit to source figure" option.
    Also, I'm confused about why do you want me to export a base resolution Genesis 2 female if I'm not importing her back, I just loaded the G2 female from Smart content, used the default V4 morph and set resolution to base. Then I try to use transfer utility and when I click accept it works for about 4-5 minutes and then crashes.
    I'm doing something wrong…

• Morphloader comes with daz 4, you dont need to buy it. It should be in your icon list ontop, or you can find it under the window>>panes menu.

You need the v4 for genesis2 female yes. This is because of how morphs work. When dialing in a morph, it just tells each vertex point to travel into a certain direction for x amount of units. It doesnt store the original figure information. It just tells the points to move their butts so to speak. And they just do. If it makes sense or not :)

The morphs will usually work quite well on all kinds of base shapes since most of the daz figures have very similar features. But to get a result that is close to the original V4, you need to dial in the V4 headshape into genesis2.

• Thanks man!

I need to clarify few things though.

First, my V4 asian girls are made on Poser. So what I tried to do was just selecting morphed V4 -> Export -> Wavefront OBJ…
    Then I selected only the head as that is all that interests me.
    Then the stairs began. I don't know if I researched correctly, but I have to buy a Morph Loader Pro or Advanced for DAZ right? Or does DAZ have a default morph loader somewhere and I don't see it?

Oh, and btw, if I have this product: http://www.daz3d.com/victoria-4-for-genesis-2-female do I still need to make all the steps you wrote or does this make the morph transfer process easier?

• Morph out your V4 to what you want her to be. I would recommend making one complete haul for the face alone, and one for the body. Save these morphs out as obj files so you can later on use them as a morph for V4 that you load with morph loader.

Make sure that you do all this with the figure pose absolutely zeroed out. Otherwise you end up with feet in wrong positions etc. So check if the morphs work correct.

Then save out an obj of v4 without any morphs. Do the same with Genesis2 Female. And make sure to do this for Genesis2 Female at base mesh resolution.

Then open a new scene and load in the default v4 obj. Load in your morphs with morph loader, so they are now morphs inside the mesh that you can dial in.
    Load in the default genesis2 obj.
    Use the Transfer Tool from the Assets menu in the scene tab.

Scene item has to be the figure you want to transfer from, in this case V4. Target will be the genesis2 obj. Item Shape set to "Current" for both of them. No Projection template. Tick "use near vertices" and use something like 500%. In some cases you can even go all the way up, some morphs only work with less of that. You wont get exact copies of your morphs, especially on faces its not always 100%.

The other options dont really matter since youre transferring to geometry and no actual figures with rigging, but ONE option needs to be ticked. When clicking on Morph Targets, you get another menu right next to it that has two options. Just tick "Source Morphs" and untick the other one.

You sould also untick the "fit to source figure". And thats it. The morphs you have on V4, will be emulated as best as possible and should then be on the Genesis2 mesh.

From there you can just use them and dial them in, then save the morphed mesh out as a morph target that you can then load in on the genesis2 figure and later on save as an asset, which will make it available natively inside Genesis2.

Thats how I normally do it.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.