Business School in Hyderabad

• IMT Business School in Hyderabad courses are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. It has been grooming resourceful students into budding managers for the last 20 years. All the Teaching Faculty at IMT Hyderabad have both Industry and Academic experience. The teaching-learning activity at IMT Hyderabad is a dynamic process that involves, Case Analysis, Role Plays, Management Games, Projects & Assignments, Book & Movie Reviews among others. IMT Hyderabad constantly endeavors to provide its students with an excellent learning experience through unique pedagogy and curriculum that matches contemporary business requirements. IMT Hyderabad firmly believes in imparting the holistic development of future leaders to face the challenges of today’s dynamic world. Over the years, the achievements of our students have strengthened our belief in their potential to create an enviable future for themselves at the same time proving themselves to be a responsible global citizen. For more details please visit us.

• Hello,

After a long time of nothing, here's a little render:

This has nothing to do with my Flash game project though.

• @'moleman1980':

Would love to see how this all turns out.
    I love the animations in a full game too.

Hello,

I'm currently working on the project, though it will be different from what I've shown. The character is the same, but not the scenery.

• Would love to see how this all turns out.
    I love the animations in a full game too.

• Yeah, only the first one on the Video Page works. I don't really know why, because it worked when I putted them online, but what is sure is that all these video codecs are just a f*cking nightmare to me…

Good thing is that I don't need to encode my animations when I import them in Flash, I use directly separate (and lossless) images.

• I saw both fine, however I could only get them to play in internet explorer, Firefox seems to think they are corrupted for me at least.

• Good one of ayane getting boned. The other vid download keeps saying corrupted, though. :(

• Thank you.

I did a second one. You can find it on my site.

• Wow, looks very nice man. Good job!

• A little animation: Here

edit: that automated video player leads to nowhere… WTF!?
    edit2: ok, go there: http://studio-akx.net

• administrators

try Tifa, she's my fav :)

• Hey, fighting games and some RPGs have great characters.

I look forward to seeing what you can do with them.

• @'miro':

very sexy, have to work more with clothing :)

Thank you. Yeah, clothes are really fun to make, especially the extra rig :P

@'~ArgonCyanide777':

Yeah. Part of the fun is seeing what colorful sexy wear you put on your girls. I've done a double take review of the thread. I like the improvements made.

So are you planning on doing a few more DOA girls? All of them? Other girls from other vidya?

I won't do all DOA girls, because some of them I don't really like. But Ayane, Kasumi, Hitomi, Kokoro and LeiFang are on my comp :D Some others may follow (thinking about Momiji and Mari-Rose, maybe). Also, I'm thinking about doing other girls from other VG, like Tifa (heh) and Cammy or Chun Li

I really like characters from fighting games and jrpg.

• Yeah. Part of the fun is seeing what colorful sexy wear you put on your girls. I've done a double take review of the thread. I like the improvements made.

So are you planning on doing a few more DOA girls? All of them? Other girls from other vidya?

• administrators

very sexy, have to work more with clothing :)

• Open view:

• @'miro':

love how her boobs look in that outfit :D

Me too :P

@'~ArgonCyanide777':

Oh what's this? Another 3DX'er who does vidya? I think I'll watch this thread, too.

Please do! :D

Side view:

• Oh what's this? Another 3DX'er who does vidya? I think I'll watch this thread, too.

• administrators

love how her boobs look in that outfit :D

• Doing some training with clothes creation. Here's one of the latest Ayane's official costume in DOA5U:

The nurse!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.