Web Application Development Company

• When building a website, the aim is to turn clicks into clients. A well-structured, user-friendly, and useful website is a must for businesses. Our aim is usually to design something exclusive and beautiful to look at while being efficient to make use as a business front side. Inovies offer very unique Website Development in Hyderabad which make our client deal with the work easily. visit our website.

• @'NovaDigital':

I have this set, as well …. and honestly, I've had no trouble with loading the .PP2 files directly into Daz from my runtime. Materials tend to need a little tweaking, but other than that, everything has worked fine so far. The included light set, obviously, is of little use for Daz as well ... but that's kind of secondary. As jbtimar said, 3-D-C makes some excellent stuff so it's worth it, in my opinion.

Thanks Nova. I appreciate you checking that for Fred as well.

• I have this set, as well …. and honestly, I've had no trouble with loading the .PP2 files directly into Daz from my runtime. Materials tend to need a little tweaking, but other than that, everything has worked fine so far. The included light set, obviously, is of little use for Daz as well ... but that's kind of secondary. As jbtimar said, 3-D-C makes some excellent stuff so it's worth it, in my opinion.

• I can do that for ya fred or ask miro maybe, can't think who else is using Poser but im sure there are others that would be willing to help :)

• I own that set. All the items are Poser props. That means they have a PP2 suffix. I just copy and pasted a file, glasstable.pp2, over to my desktop, changed the PP2 to OBJ, and imported it into Daz Studio 4. It looks like it imports, shows up in the list, but nothing is there. I have no idea how big or small it is or if the import did not work.

Next, I loaded the same prop normally in Poser, exported it as an OBJ, then imported it into DAZ. This loaded correctly, with the textures intact. Result is, if you have a friend who has Poser and you want the props all exported for you, I would offer them some cash and see if they will do it. Remember, 3-D-C makes excellent products, so make sure you but it before exporting ;)

• You need to find out what format the parts are because you might be able to import them as an .obj or .3ds.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.