Get To Know About the Gmail Account Recovery Procedure

• Following the default Gmail Account Recovery procedure as quickly as possible will surely get you access to your lost or hacked Google mail account. Besides, if you face any kind of concerns and problems during the course of implementing the above process, you can get immediate possible support in a step by step with the aid of customer care techies. https://www.my-accountrecovery.com/gmail-account-recovery/

• administrators

np :)

• OK, so I lied. Here she is!

[attachment=653]

[attachment=655]

First pic is a close-up of the head, second is full body. If anyone needs more pics, let me know.

~GO

• @'miro':

she looks cute, how about full body?

I preparing some release pics right now. It would be about tomorrow until I show them off.

~GO

• administrators

she looks cute, how about full body?

• I now declare my character, Mari, to be finished. When I show her off, I think you will like her. Those with a different POV be sure to let me know. I can show off her head on my header image. check it out!

~GO

• @'miro':

well if you're going for some sort of alien creature, it could work :)

but that bump is turned up to high if you're going for more human style skin and maybe the scaling is a bit too big as well, Aiko doesn't really need to realistic a skin though in my opinion cause she's more of a cartoony stylised kind of character

Thankz. I shall try again…

~GO

• administrators

well if you're going for some sort of alien creature, it could work :)

but that bump is turned up to high if you're going for more human style skin and maybe the scaling is a bit too big as well, Aiko doesn't really need to realistic a skin though in my opinion cause she's more of a cartoony stylised kind of character

• @'miro':

I like the boobies… but is she supposed to look like a blue raptile?

Nay. I was using a human skin png from sharecg made into a bump by me. I was going for human skin. I showed the wips @ Rendo Chat, and they said it needs no skin map. Ur opinions?

• administrators

I like the boobies… but is she supposed to look like a blue raptile?

• @'stoper':

Have you tried some software to recover the deleted file? Sometimes it works.

I just realized that I save my characters in a different directory (stupid me… :D) Anyway, I am working on another Character, this time using the Kioki morph package for A3.

[attachment=533]
    [attachment=532]
    [attachment=531]

First pic was a rough draft of her. Second pic is the face, with bump strength slightly reduced. Final pic is legs, with bump strength reduced along with some boots mapped to look like dragon skin.

• Have you tried some software to recover the deleted file? Sometimes it works.

• @'Blackadder':

My try on a Aiko3 character.

Never seen such a welldone and realistic looking Aiko. Compliments!

• While performing a routine check on my PC, I have deleted the mold I had for Mari. I now have to redo her from memory. I can now make her even better. Pic coming soon!

~GO

• Sweet. But please, get rid of this horrible background.

• administrators

yes, I'd have to agree with vast improvements.

the hair, face even boobies look a lot better… she's shaping up to be a real cutie =)

lets see how she develops!

• I have made some vast improvement to Mari's face. let me know what you think, as she's still a WIP.

~GO

• administrators

@'Blackadder':

very cute!

I think the best would be to re-morph V4s face for example to look like Aiko3, then you can use all her expressions :D

@'GumpOtaku':

I am currently working on Mari's head. I have simply been spinning the dials. I ask for advice. Which other areas of the body do I need to work on?

I think her body's fine she needs a texture and hair now :D

• This is a character I have been working on in DAZ Studio. I've called her Mari. I welcome feedback!

~GO

Keep working on her! I think Aiko3 is the hottest of the bunch. I would love to use her, but the facial expressions made for her are just too cartoonies. And her teeth I really don't like.
    If anyone know if there's a fix or morphs out there to fix those things I would like to hear about it! I have searched.
    [attachment=435]

• I am currently working on Mari's head. I have simply been spinning the dials. I ask for advice. Which other areas of the body do I need to work on?

~GO

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.