PGDM colleges in Hyderabad

• Do you want to take a PGDM course in Hyderabad then visit IMT HYDERABAD it is one of the best PGDM colleges in Hyderabad. We have been providing training for individuals and organizations aimed at maximizing efficiency and potential in their particular field. Quality training in diverse fields of business management, soft skills, and self-development. Our innovative teaching methodologies break free obsolete and traditional practices and favor intensive high-quality delivery of specific skills by various training Programmes.

https://www.imthyderabad.edu.in/programs/pgdm-course/

• Well if sex toys were this good i don't think women would need men any more lol

• @'SinCyprine':

you guys give us too much cultural credit !

i still think a girl smells better than a machine :)

Yeah, just trying to be optimistic, lol. As a general rule people suck.

And

Yes. MOST girls most of the time do smell better than a machine. But there are exceptions to every rule. My silicone sweety actually has a very subtle smell of sweet candy. Whereas I've been told stories from buddies in their quest for strange tail about "blanket checking" a girl as they crawled into bed with her, and then decided they would just sleep on the couch instead! XD

Blanket check: to "fluff" the blanket so that you get a quick preview smell of what lies underneath.

• @'darqmyst':

I think that subconsciously a lot of our sexual activity is about using the other person as a means to an end, that end being our own sexual pleasure. This isn't of course the case in a committed relationship, but when you're talking a one night stand or some other quick thing then both parties are mostly in it for themselves.

nods

Totally agree with ya there. People use one another all the time, especially in the case of seeking sexual pleasure. The way I see it, what motivates any individual in the dating & mating scene is a balance between the seeking of sexual satisfaction and seeking the holy grail of human relationships: love, where two people give to one another out of the more pure form of love, selfless devotion. One person is out there to get off, with little to no care about the other person except their ability (and willingness) to help them achieve sexual satisfaction. The next is out there, telling themselves one day they will find that one true love, but passes by a number of good souls because on an unconscious level their mind & body wants sexual and social satisfaction. It's a big ass can of worms when you start into the whole social motivation thing.

you guys give us too much cultural credit !
    we're mamals, we are attracted by mates giving cues of healthy genes, potential to feed the cubs (titties anyone ?)… we may not have baby making in mind, but the rules of attraction are deeply rooted.
    there is a nice lil serie of videos from discovery channel about our sexuallity, here is an exemple
    http://youtu.be/G43Grbgupds

i still think a girl smells better than a machine :)

• @'Theblissofsin':

I think that subconsciously a lot of our sexual activity is about using the other person as a means to an end, that end being our own sexual pleasure. This isn't of course the case in a committed relationship, but when you're talking a one night stand or some other quick thing then both parties are mostly in it for themselves.

nods

Totally agree with ya there. People use one another all the time, especially in the case of seeking sexual pleasure. The way I see it, what motivates any individual in the dating & mating scene is a balance between the seeking of sexual satisfaction and seeking the holy grail of human relationships: love, where two people give to one another out of the more pure form of love, selfless devotion. One person is out there to get off, with little to no care about the other person except their ability (and willingness) to help them achieve sexual satisfaction. The next is out there, telling themselves one day they will find that one true love, but passes by a number of good souls because on an unconscious level their mind & body wants sexual and social satisfaction. It's a big ass can of worms when you start into the whole social motivation thing.

But I digress. Fred's question was about sexual stimulation. Relationships aside, what's the best? And for me, there's is nothing that feels better on my genitals than a real life flesh and blood woman.

• ill take mamal over sicilate, ty.

• I think that subconsciously a lot of our sexual activity is about using the other person as a means to an end, that end being our own sexual pleasure. This isn't of course the case in a committed relationship, but when you're talking a one night stand or some other quick thing then both parties are mostly in it for themselves.

So with in the back of my head, I say machine. Because we're pretty much already that to each other in a casual sex environment. The only difference therefore is the fact that the things we currently define as machines still don't match real people. The day they do, expect human sexual culture to start looking a lot different.

• Flesh and blood, nothing beats the way a woman's naturally soft skin feels. The appeal of a machine (or doll) is convenience and lack of demands. Really high end sex toys/machines can simulate the act of sex, and it can feel damn good (much better than beating off). But nothing out on the market today can truly simulate making love to a beautiful woman.

The only exception that comes to mind is condoms. Raw dog sex with a RealDoll is wwwwaaaaaayyyy better than safe sex with a high end prostitute (yeah, I said it, been with some sweet Nevada bunnies. Had a great time. But of course safe sex is mandatory at Nevada brothels, as it should be.) Sooo…. Yeah.

Trojan: ribbed for her pleasure (because it sure as hell isn't for his pleasure, LOL)

Of course, if the modern love doll were to evolve into something like what we see in the erotic anime Mezzo Forte and the TV series spinoff Mezzo DSA, all bets are off. But that's not the case.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.