MBA VS PGDM

• The Difference between MBA Vs PGDM is PGDM courses are offered by private B-Schools that are not affiliated with any University. PGDM is awarded by autonomous institutes offering management program, these institutes prepare their own syllabus, and they are no way dependent on the universities and enjoy the full autonomy of their courses. A two year PGDM is equivalent to MBA. Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) is a degree course provided by the University of colleges recognized by the Universities which are approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC), and sometimes also by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, and operations in a manner most relevant to management analysis and strategy. Most programs also include elective courses.

https://www.imthyderabad.edu.in/programs/pgdm-course/pgdm-mba

• Thanks for the feedback guys. The graphical quality is indeed still a bit low while I am working on the game. I don't want to spend too much time on polishing while the game is still in the early stages.

Good to hear you like what you see so far!

• @'Antoine07':

It's an interactive blowjob scene.

A phrase guaranteed to get my complete and undivided attention :D

The loop seemed a little jarring, but otherwise promising :)

• The eyes going inward on the deepthroat was quite funny :)
    Looks good so far, with the animations being pretty smooth. Perhaps adding some of the sss shaders that some unity users have put on the unity asset store would improve the look of the figures even more.

• So, I am working on the Family Holiday game and I would really like some opinions on a scene I have been working on. It's an interactive blowjob scene.

Since I can't embed the webplayer here you can play it here.

Or download the Windows or Mac version to play it offline.

I would love to know what you think!

• I like what I'm seeing so far :)

• Here is (part) of the cast of my up and coming game Family Holiday. The game is going to be a "make your own story" game where you can decide on what your character does and so experience the story you want.

• @'hzr':

Posing looks good, but something about the render quality seems off.

Yeah, and I couldn't put me finger on what it was. Took a break from rendering and now switched to direct lighting instead of HDRI.

I am also trying to make animations out of the scene as it's supposed to become a 3DX game in the end :)

• Posing looks good, but something about the render quality seems off.

• A new girl, far less innocent…

• And here are some action shots of her.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.