Laser liposuction in Bangalore

• Liposuction Cost in Bangalore: MAAC is one of the best clinics for liposuction in bangalore. It avails liposuction and non surgical at the most affordable cost in bangalore.
    visit: liposuction surgery in bangalore
    laser liposuction in bangalore

• I'd love to see what you could create from image 25 of taras first assignment

• Quite gooey-expertise I must say. Must have been challenging with working with the x-ray setup for Ayako and her sis. Plus Tara already receiving a delivery, love the way you kept her expressions too. +Love the site, all the best!

• administrators

I think it looks hot and sticky :)

• I'm used to more cum from you. :P

• Here's a real quick update. Just one image as a teaser for all the Tara image we've been teased with. Took me just under 10 minutes, not too many effects or anything. Hope you guys like it, more to cum in the near year! Happy holidays all!

Icky

• @'Ickycrane':

Hi, thanks everyone for the comments and feedback, a breakdown of what most of you would like to see is
    1. more drool and cum from the mouth on the breasts
    2. more x ray stuff
    3. sayako self stimulation cumshot

I will try to combine numbers 1 and 2, for an interesting cumshot, I may work on the 3rd as well, I'm so busy right now I don't know when I'll have a moment to post, but I'll likely post one of the images, or a teaser on here, and the rest on my blog site tumblr thing, ickycrane.tumblr.com

I love hearing your feedback and suggestions so please keep it coming!

Ickycrane

Definitely a huge fan of x-ray, excited to see with what cumshot you'll come up. Take your time!

• I vote for # 1 and #3, but if you have time and if you want to do #2 as well i don't mind :)

• I vote #1.

Absolute mouthfuls of it just seeping out the mouth and onto the tits, then droopin off the tits onto the floor.

• i m for choice#1 and#3.
    but keep in mind this:add a lot of cum but it's better if we can see the girl.
    your picture of Boa hancock where she was covered of semen, it was too much.

keep the good work

• administrators

@'Ickycrane':

Hi, thanks everyone for the comments and feedback, a breakdown of what most of you would like to see is
    2. more x ray stuff

I will try to combine numbers 1 and 2, for an interesting cumshot, I may work on the 3rd as well, I'm so busy right now I don't know when I'll have a moment to post, but I'll likely post one of the images, or a teaser on here, and the rest on my blog site tumblr thing, ickycrane.tumblr.com

Ickycrane

my vote 1 + 3, as I said I love cum dirpping down her mouth and the tits, looking forward to them… and take your time, but don't forget to post that teaser here :)

• Hi, thanks everyone for the comments and feedback, a breakdown of what most of you would like to see is
    2. more x ray stuff

Ickycrane

• :angel: Arigato from this sayako and ayako internal view and cum in the three last picture

• @'miro':

@'MC3':

You should have some more 'dribble / drool' cum shots going, like ones after the action is somewhat over~

good idea actually, I like it when he comes in her mouth and keeps pumping until the cum starts poring out and dripping down her cheeks, etc =)

Yeah I'd love to see something like that from Ickycrane where he's still out pouring in the gals mouth and it just dribbles down her chin to the cleavage and so on.

• administrators

@'MC3':

You should have some more 'dribble / drool' cum shots going, like ones after the action is somewhat over~

good idea actually, I like it when he comes in her mouth and keeps pumping until the cum starts poring out and dripping down her cheeks, etc =)

• You should have some more 'dribble / drool' cum shots going, like ones after the action is somewhat over~

• So much spooge!

• looks nice, love the xrays too

• love the X-ray shoots, like to see a Deep Throat x-ray shoot aswell

• @'odysseus31':

It'd be cool to see something from the last shot of the Ayako/Sayako series, where Sayako's dick is just before her mouth - I know Miro has suggested we might see some self-stimulation and sharing of the results in future, but this seems ample opportunity for an artist of your talents to show a spurt or three on both her and and Ayako in your signature style. As is pretty obvious, I for one would love to see it, and I reckon most others around these parts would too!

Really want to see this too, I so wished there would be just another picture in that set where Sayako blows more of her load in her own mouth.. soo hot~

Edit: Forgot to say I love the Xray too, its quite naughty.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.